Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Christmas Backs You In A Corner....Spread Holiday Cheer ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,833

When Christmas Backs You In A Corner....Spread Holiday Cheer ---

Dec 24, 2017, 9:20 PM

Had to finish up the Christmas shopping with my older brother left to buy for. My brother...that poor soul started off a Georgia Bulldog fan back in the 80's. Then about 15 years ago got flipped to become a Chickenlina fan.

I saw a big Yeti cup with that infamous disgusting chicken inside that block C that stands for chicken on the cup. I went ahead and decided to buy it for him after taking 3 deep breaths and letting out a growl. After all he did suck it up and bought me a Clemson cooler for my birthday.

As I got to the counter to pay for this hideous object ...the checkout girl turned around to check me out but just suddenly just busted out laughing until she was red in the face. She was laughing at the way I was holding the Chickenlina Yeti cup. I was holding it like it was toxic with this sick look on my face.....plus the one rubber glove I was wearing along with the added paper towel I had in the same gloved hand was what brought it home for her.

She then says to me after she stops laughing...."" You must be a Clemson fan "" .......Then I straightened my posture up...lifted my head up high...bowed my back and stuck out my chest and said "" Yes....yes I am. ""

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Merry Christmas to your sibling

Dec 24, 2017, 11:02 PM

You're a good brother.

Hope you washed your hand twice.

No. Three times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Well, Merry Christmas to your sibling

Dec 24, 2017, 11:30 PM

I hope that he waved his handy man bottle torch over his hands a few times, bc soap and water won't remove that shiot until it has been killed by fire!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,833
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic