Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
West Spotlight: Five prospects on the rise (Rivals)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

West Spotlight: Five prospects on the rise (Rivals)

Oct 18, 2018, 2:08 PM

4* WR Joseph Ngata (2019 Clemson commit).

The four-star receiver had the most dominant performance I’ve seen so far this high school season with three touchdown catches against West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade in September and he could have easily had many more if Folsom needed him in the second half. The Clemson commit has 702 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns in eight games in an offense with many other weapons, including Ngata’s younger brother, Daniyel.

Ngata is currently ranked as the eighth-best receiver in the class. After seeing him earlier this season simply dominate the competition, he looks like Clemson’s current receivers - big, long and athletic - there could be some upward movement for him in the next round of rankings.

https://n.rivals.com/news/west-spotlight-five-prospects-on-the-rise-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: West Spotlight: Five prospects on the rise (Rivals)

Oct 18, 2018, 2:13 PM

Ngata is the best receiver in HS right now, he's big athletic and can move a lot like Hopkins did. He is too talented to red shirt even given our stacked receiving corps. Ladson is one of the best route runners I've seen and honestly he reminds me of Calvin Ridley, I can not wait to have them here on campus!

Re: West Spotlight: Five prospects on the rise (Rivals)

Oct 18, 2018, 5:51 PM

Most of the programs around our region had Ladson as their #1 receiver. Maybe UGA had Haselwood since he was in state. Ladson and Ngata might be 1 and 2 though. I just think that Ladson has that next gear that Ngata might not quite have, but after the all star games I think both could very easily end up as 5 stars. They're both better than George Pickens though(c'mon Rivals).

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic