»
Topic: Plyler's Blog: Twice in a Generation
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 30, 2017 1:22 PM by: TIGER SAM®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Plyler's Blog: Twice in a Generation

[2]
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 9:15 AM

Twice in a Generation

Twice in a Generation
When Deshaun Watson committed to Clemson, I was like many in that I thought he was a once in a generation quarterback. What I didn’t know at the time was the next Generation was a few short years away.

Message removed by Author

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 9:55 AM

Message removed by Author

2020 white level member

Well Said***

[2]
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 11:45 AM

2020 orange level member

^^^ U R Welcome Fike00

Posted: Aug 29, 2017 3:50 PM

4 your 1st Point..and my pleasure too!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

We all knew Watson was ON THE WAY

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 4:03 PM

for 2 years and still enjoyed/celebrated Boyd and Crew.No brake pumping needed.

Agree we love to see ALL Tigers, past, present and future,

Posted: Aug 29, 2017 4:19 PM

have great games like Lawrence, Thomas and Jones had Saturday. What does that hurt?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Plyler's Blog: Twice in a Generation

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 7:53 PM

He's not a generation away. TL is now. I understand the point, but Lawrence is a gifted QB that should not be compared to anyone. He is near ready for the next level and will almost certainly join a unique circle of great College QBs, and not just Tiger QBs. We'll see, but he'll impress all who see him play and win for the Tigers.

military_donation.jpg

VERY PROUD OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Posted: Aug 30, 2017 1:22 PM

Mickey,
Thanks for your weekly blogs, as they are great.As a proud 1972 Grad., I stand taller when I hear one of our football players being interviewed. Coach Swinney obviously cares more about a recruit's intelligence and character than he does a 3* or 5* athletic rating.Every time a player is interviewed, he represents Clemson University, and I have not heard one time that they didn't do it in a first class way.
I feel that Coach Swinney and his assistants are doing an excellent job of helping these young people mature into better men, parents, leaders and people with great morals and values that this country is losing every day. I am very impressed with how articulate these young people are, and they represent Clemson University in a way that draws positive attention.
Go Tigers,
Sam E. Smith, Jr.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

CLEMSAM

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: TWO tickets available. LOWER LEVEL. South Stands. (with sun at your back) Row II so it's half way...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2411 people have read this post