Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vividseats.com
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,970

Vividseats.com

Jan 2, 2017, 11:25 AM

Anybody ever used?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vividseats.com

Jan 2, 2017, 11:26 AM

yeah its fine. good options for alot of different sports.

Jan 2, 2017, 11:26 AM

No, but I did check into them heavily last year, and believe them to be legit. Only thing is, I'd be worried about having the tickets shipped, because they don't ship till the 5th. Overnight, but still. Depends on when you're heading down.

If they're print at home, they're a good site.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2017, 11:27 AM

Good site IMO

Jan 2, 2017, 11:29 AM

Yeah they are ok

Jan 2, 2017, 2:50 PM

Thanks guys. Trying to find the best option on the Clemson side. Everyone is waiting for prices to drop, but honestly its probably gonna be close to a sellout

Jan 2, 2017, 3:00 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/01/02/alabama-clemson-title-game-ticket-prices/96081656/

Jan 2, 2017, 4:07 PM

I read this article and it is complete bs. It's used to get people to purchase. Why would the guy from seat geek say if you wait you will get cheaper tickets. That means they would make less off the fees.

I have been watching seat geek since Friday. Tickets are the same price then as they are now.

you may be right,but my feeling is this game is an exception

Jan 2, 2017, 5:05 PM

to the rule. This is an unprecedented ticket situation.

There are a finite amount of tickets (stadium holds just 65,000). There are a MUCH less finite amount of tickets to be sold on the open market, being that there are two of the largest fan-attendance bases in the country, all wanting to go to this semi-local venue. I would think Clemson-ONLY could sell this stadium out. Or Bama-only. Geez, EVERYBODY I KNOW wants to/is trying to attend this game. I've heard from people I haven't seen in 10 years wanting to know about tickets. I knew ZERO people that went to Arizona last week, other than athletic dept. staff.

Every day that passes, this small, finite amount of available tickets dwindle, 2 by 2, 4 by 4, not to be re-marketed. There is NOBODY walking around with extras that their immediate family, neighbors, or co-workers will not be offered and immediately take. Won't be many more posted to Stubhub or Ticketmaster. There will be thousands who make the trip hoping to find tickets down there that just don't exist.

If you think prices are going to drop under all these factors, I wish you good luck. If you are very close to someone with extras, you will be in luck. Otherwise, I'm just not sure. Saving a couple hundred bucks may be worthwhile to you, but it is highly risky in this unique instance in history.

Re: you may be right,but my feeling is this game is an exception

Jan 2, 2017, 5:09 PM

There is no way I would wait and buy on the street.
Lots of people will buy fakes thinking they are getting a good deal .
These tickets will not drop but could go up even more

Used them for ACCCG and Fiesta. Legit.***

Jan 2, 2017, 2:57 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,970
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic