Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Took a buddy out for his 33rd birthday last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 553

Took a buddy out for his 33rd birthday last night.

Jun 12, 2018, 11:12 AM

I hang out with the occasional youngster so that I can siphon off their life force and keep myself youthful, without them knowing the irreparable damage I'm doing. Anyway, he was dead set on all you can eat crablegs. I'm like "I haven't done that in years, so let's see if I've been missing it." Red's on Shem Creek it is. We got there at 5:50, and were told it was a 2 hour wait. Absurd, especially for a Monday, but whatever, we'll booze the time away. We didn't get a table until 8:30. GTFOOH with that nonsense.

BUTT...whilst boozing in the treehouse thing (top deck) and chitchatting with various miscreants, I look at a passing boat. I'm like "are those titties? Is that a dude? Because if it's not a dude, then those are titties." Chick was just casually cruising through in the front of boat with no top on. I pointed it out to errbody, and the various decks started cheering, and the drunk guy on the boat jumped up on the bow and started waving his shirt. This convinced the second chick on the boat to take HER top off, so if you're keeping count, we're up to FOUR titties now. Mind you, these were not fine specimens of women or titties, by any stretch. But hey...they're still titties. I'll take a look.

Crablegs were aight. I think we put away 15 or 16 clusters between us, and I didn't feel good about things when I pushed away from the table. Also, they ran out of butter. BUTTER. ON ALL YOU CAN EAT CRABLEG NIGHT. Who does that? Red's Icehouse does, for one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

worst poast evar

Jun 12, 2018, 11:15 AM

no pigs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

This poast makes me want to eat crab legs and see tittys.

Jun 12, 2018, 11:16 AM

I guess I can do that at home tonight w the GF. Just need the Crab legs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty cool how you saw all of these Tiddies, and didn't

Jun 12, 2018, 11:26 AM

think to take a nice picture with some apropos instgram filter on it.

KYS

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something sounds off. Like you're making a much bigger

Jun 12, 2018, 11:26 AM

deal than necessary over #######. You sound like me in high school. If you didn't redeem yourself with the crab legs and drunkenness, I'd be like "Cool story bruh". But this poast rose just above the cool story bruh level, by a mere inch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, so, here's the thing:

Jun 12, 2018, 11:34 AM

you're not gonna be allowed to shop here anymore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crestfallen. And point.

Jun 12, 2018, 11:44 AM

FWIW you sound way younger than 33 with your story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This reminds me of the time I was in Miami for Spring Break

Jun 12, 2018, 11:29 AM

2007. It just so happened to be techno week which was cool because zombie nation wasn't overplayed at that point and we had it on our spring break mix cd. Anyway, we were at this outdoor club and see this chick pull up her dress and expose her ###. Buddy of mine was like, "dude did you see that, that was awesome" and we high-fived because we saw a girls' ###. We got a little closer in the event it happened again and discovered it was a dude.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and is THAT when the rest of the hi-fiving spree took place?***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:30 AM

More like low 5's from that point on.***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:42 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

When I was a student at Clemson I was driving in the

Jun 12, 2018, 11:42 AM [ in reply to This reminds me of the time I was in Miami for Spring Break ]

mountains, either on the road that goes by Caesar's Head, or the one that goes through Rosman, NC. Anyway, one one of those two roads, as I approached the "Whalecum to North Carolina" sign, I saw a car pulled off the road near the sign. As I got closer I saw some 60-year-old bearded perv taking a photo of some girl totally nude under the Welcome to NC sign. She had her legs spread and arms spread holding the bottom of the sign.

I have scoured the internets for years looking for that pic, mainly to see if my brake lights/car made it in the pic. It would have been in the very early years of the internet, around 1996. There is a cool blog on Tumblr that has perhaps the largest collection of nude women posing under welcome to SC and NC signs, but I have not found that woman yet.

For your time... (from that blog)

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

and what is this tumbler blog***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:56 AM

Re:

Jun 12, 2018, 12:13 PM

You have to have an account

Jun 12, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to and what is this tumbler blog*** ]

because NSFW.

carolinagirlsflashing

There's a Google-approved app in the "Play" store or you can use the web.

Figure the rest out yourself.

FYT again...
(like I said...you divide)

Re: You have to have an account

Jun 12, 2018, 1:21 PM

not the top half.***

Jun 12, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to This reminds me of the time I was in Miami for Spring Break ]

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

look on the bright side.

Jun 12, 2018, 11:29 AM

they might have ran out of margarine. Might notta a never had no butta to begin wid!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm, pretty sure it's pronounced 33st.***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:30 AM

33nd***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:32 AM

coincidentally, this song just popped up in mah queueueue

Jun 12, 2018, 12:37 PM
Crapture.JPG(47.6 K)

that sounds nothing like experiences at Red's

Jun 12, 2018, 11:31 AM

too bad you couldn't get a bengaline style photo from way up there.

You would have barely been able to make out the nixels.***

Jun 12, 2018, 11:35 AM

well, they're usually close to middle of the tixels.

Jun 12, 2018, 11:36 AM

*usually*

I find when things are accurately documented

Jun 12, 2018, 11:51 AM

They tend to be more disappointing than when left to the imagination.

So how did Mitch like the crab legs?

Jun 12, 2018, 12:06 PM

Was he disappointed?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 24
| visibility 553
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic