Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to begin it again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Time to begin it again.

Apr 3, 2019, 9:12 AM

All right, guys and gals, the Spring Game is nearly upon us. This Spring Game is our most important ever, IMO, for this reason. All offseason, the pundits have struggled to digest our dismantling of their self annointed "greatest team of all time" Alabama. They have finally convinced themselves that it was a fluke, due to coaching turnover, mental fatigue, harder vs easier schedule, yada yada yada. So, this Spring game will serve as a reminder that, nope, a real arsewhupping on the field is what it was.

I fully expect Saban to have his guys on a season long revenge tour, with one goal in mind, to get to us at the end of the year again. Bring it on, because this year, we prove beyond all doubt that it is the era of the Tigers, and new Bama excuses will need to be made. It all starts with flexing our muscles at the Spring Game, and reminding them exactly who it was that used and abused them.

Clemson - Bama V, Deal with it, America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to begin it again.

Apr 3, 2019, 9:21 AM

Does Paul Finebaum get free tickets ? Hoping he likes Dipping Dots ....lawd knows he deals with a few of them on his call-in show .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yep. Truly sad that Tammy got killed in that car wreck, she

Apr 3, 2019, 9:24 AM

was always good for some humor on her calls to FinnedBomb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic