Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigerdrummer asked, "Is there anywhere better," and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tigerdrummer asked, "Is there anywhere better," and

Jul 22, 2014, 6:10 AM

Tiger after Tiger resoundingly responded with an emphatic, "NO!"

It is incredible to me after 50 years, now nearly aged 67, to behold the majesty of Tiger Band cranking it up on the field, the team standing atop the hill, the stadium awash in a sea of orange with old and young alike standing, clapping and cheering with thunderous roars filling the air...and then, in a few seconds "Tiger Rag" brings the entire bastion of the Paw to an uproarious, feverish pitch of deafening screams...and goosebumps with misty-eyes and a cracking voice return me to my youth at Clemson...and I am both humbled and thankful that I can say,

"I AM A CLEMSON MAN...ONCE, NOW AND FOREVER!!!!"

We're ready Tigers....It's nearly time to take to the field and demonstrate for all to see what has made Clemson special for generations!

HERE WE GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigerdrummer asked, "Is there anywhere better," and

Jul 22, 2014, 6:35 AM

He!! of a way to start the morning! Great post, Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2014, 6:36 AM

A little early for POTD but that's definitely on the shortlist. TU

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....Had to post early....Nearly time for my morning

Jul 22, 2014, 6:37 AM

Constitutional. Then, I have stuff to do.........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said my friend, and this season will be a special

Jul 22, 2014, 8:14 AM

one, that we will all remember for years. I believe this Clemson team is poised to run the tables, and win the first ever Division 1 playoff. We will be national champs once again.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jul 22, 2014, 8:20 AM

That post will wake you up! Your description was awesome and gave me chill bumps. Great way to start the day!! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic