Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This weather system approaching our state
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

This weather system approaching our state

Oct 2, 2015, 7:00 AM

By all forecasters is being portrayed as a once in 100 years event, the real deal. For the sake of all concerned, we should take this situation very seriously. If having a football game means we are taking away personnel and resources(such as Highway Patrol )from more serious needs then the game shouldn't go on. I post this understanding this will terribly limit our season and negatively impact our post season opportunities. Essentially, our season will become a situation of "what might have Been" but safety is more important than our season. Be safe and take care of yourself and your family. God Bless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's vote!

Oct 2, 2015, 7:14 AM

Just vote    [Results]

Helll yes this game is on!
Wytiger sounds like an old woman
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know a lot of old women that can kick your ### haha***

Oct 2, 2015, 7:17 AM

Should I count that as a cancel, or continue, vote?***

Oct 2, 2015, 7:19 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think the game at least should be moved to 1 pm***

Oct 2, 2015, 7:20 AM [ in reply to I know a lot of old women that can kick your ### haha*** ]

So, continue?***

Oct 2, 2015, 7:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I never go down in the early rounds.

Oct 2, 2015, 7:39 AM [ in reply to I know a lot of old women that can kick your ### haha*** ]

Old women know stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know a lot of old women that can kick your ### haha***

Oct 2, 2015, 8:03 AM [ in reply to I know a lot of old women that can kick your ### haha*** ]

Being that I am a disabled man, yes an old woman could cut my @ss. Why don't you just move on and if my post offends your machismo the don't read it.

I was NOT referring to you. I was referring to ClemsonTiger

Oct 2, 2015, 8:07 AM

poll

Re: This weather system approaching our state

Oct 2, 2015, 7:20 AM

Thank you for having some good insight. No matter your decision, I pray for the safety of all Tiger fans and our guests. Everybody take care and listen for official clarification of the changing weather. I understand Clemson can expect TWO to FOUR inches of rain per hour overnight Saturday and into Sunday. I suspect that amount would be a record even if it were periodic rain bands of that scale. A steady rain of that magnitude would be a record over a specific timespan.

God Bless and

Go Tigers!

It has been raining off and on since Thursday afternoon.

Oct 2, 2015, 7:43 AM

Pouring down out there now. So lets add 4 inches + rain. Ground is already saturated. People driving home at night. Creeks over flow their banks. Add some wind. Trees start to fall. Get the picture?

Re: It has been raining off and on since Thursday afternoon.

Oct 2, 2015, 8:28 AM

Thanks for the warning COOT.... Don't you have a pizza to deliver???

Deer lowered...***

Oct 2, 2015, 7:46 AM

The forecast has improved by the hour since early yesterday.

Oct 2, 2015, 7:46 AM

This game is going to happen.

I just hope we practice outdoors today in preparation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

That's what I want to here.**

Oct 2, 2015, 7:47 AM

nm

Re: The forecast has improved by the hour since early yesterday.

Oct 2, 2015, 7:56 AM [ in reply to The forecast has improved by the hour since early yesterday. ]

I read Dabo had them practicing in the pool to simulate real game conditions.

Re: The forecast has improved by the hour since early yesterday.

Oct 2, 2015, 7:58 AM

The moat is going to be our best asset this week. State-of-the-art practice facility right there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I heard DW4 threw a 60 yard TD at practice

Oct 2, 2015, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: The forecast has improved by the hour since early yesterday. ]

underwater in Lake Hartwell. Now that's bada$$.

Re: This weather system approaching our state

Oct 2, 2015, 8:08 AM

Thank God Tigernet doesn't make the call on canceling the game. SPOT THE #### BALL

My son lives in Clemson (just built a new house near

Oct 2, 2015, 8:25 AM

Berkerly Drive) and was caught in the huge afternoon storm at the Lowes in Central yesterday. They had 4" of rain and about 5 miles away, 10" was reported. Last week, they received about 3" in Clemson. The entire upstate and Western N.C. have been rocked with near record rainfall the past 10 days. If we do get 5-10" more tonight, they just may cancel the game because of falling trees and flooded roads which will prevent people from getting to the game safely. We all know the game can be played in the rain....its getting there and getting home that is the issue.

Re: Chicken Little

Oct 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

Seriously, put on your big boy pants. The radar is showing that we are going to get MUCH less rain than originally expected.

This is going to be an EPIC game, in an EPIC setting, something you can tell your grandkids about.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic