Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I will wait...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

I will wait...

Dec 21, 2017, 2:40 AM

For anybody who claims to be an adult with some decency and class to apologize to me for not only being right about I said. It would also be nice to apologize for the names I was called.
https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22825700#22825700

My Dad and I have been IPTAY member since 1993 but back then I was in the Tiger cub club but now ive joined IPTAY myself. I grew up in the 90's it was a rough patch for our Tigers My Dad and I sit in section O & P seats 29 row AA for anyone who wants to apologize in person next season. I also attend several baseball games every season I will be at the double header of the Duke basketball game and the W&M series opener Sunday game. Ive bought several tickets from people on this site just as I will this upcoming season.

I was a member of CUtigers back in its hey day before Roy F'd it up (-same user name-) Also was with Marty over at SUR until that fell of the map then I came over here bc I didnt want to pay for recruiting info I get for free now from my buddy who works for scout who is the one who told me about the Mays and Henry picks bc he covers the southeast.

Just dont understand why if you say something EVEN IF ITS CORRECT but a Clemson fan doesnt want to hear it you get called a Coot, Idiot, Chick, told to grow some balls. Really? Thats how Clemson fans want to act towards other Clemson fans? Thats pathetic that this is how people act on the internet. We all know you wouldn't act like this at a tailgate, which btw I tailgate at the last tailgate on Centennial Blvd right before the ramp to go to the upper deck with the big american flag over the tents, if you ever want to stop by for a Beer & BBQ

tigerpsy
rhettm
theclash®
Tall_Tiger_Two
under11par®
1portroyalty
12BravoCU09
Aikitiger
Clemalum07®
dabrian®
wooten123

If any of you so called adults want to apologize ill wait but I wont hold my breath...sad this is how Clemson fans treat each other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd

Dec 21, 2017, 2:58 AM

For making a list.

Re: RA'd

Dec 21, 2017, 10:29 AM

I don't know what RA'd stands for, but I'll put this here since it is high on the board. For everyone that wants to condemn him, call him snowflake, etc., he has told you where to find him. You can talk to him in person instead of sitting behind a keyboard with your coot beak in your hand. A snowflake hides in their safe space behind their computer. A man is willing to handle their business in the open for everybody to see. If this hurts your feelings, give me a good ole snowflake thumb's down. If you want to talk about it, then I'm not hard to find either. Maybe we can go see the young man together. I love BBQ.

It's not wise to insult a bigger-than-average

Dec 21, 2017, 6:44 PM

American male. I would just shove any of you to the ground and tell you to take your loss like a man without even punching you...

Re: RA'd

Dec 24, 2017, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: RA'd ]

It’s interesting that your sentence structure and syntax is remarkably similar to that of the original poster. Johnny on the spot with the reply on the original post as well.

Funny that is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a needy, little cry baby, snowflake you are.

Dec 21, 2017, 4:47 AM

It's a message board. Get over it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a needy, little cry baby, snowflake you are.

Dec 21, 2017, 8:51 PM

> It's a message board. Get over it.

Just because it's a message board doesn't make it acceptable to be hateful. We're sorta like a dysfunctional family we might not always ag

Re: I will wait...

Dec 21, 2017, 5:07 AM

Oh this is going to get interesting. Merry Christmas in advance!

Well, you can add "Snowflake" to the list....

Dec 21, 2017, 5:14 AM

...and I guess add me to the naughty list as well.

Snowflake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 5:22 AM

I didn't comment on your OP about Mays possibly picking UGA over us because I think everyone already suspected what you were trying to get across .
Think maybe that you're terribly upset about being mocked... but you shouldn't be .
Be proud to be a Tiger today , and every day . Seriously asking for apologies on a message board ?
Well , I just wouldn't.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You mad bro?

Dec 21, 2017, 6:03 AM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Celebrate who we Signed!

Dec 21, 2017, 6:08 AM

You will be a lot happier!!! At least that works for me!

You tell em Coot!***

Dec 21, 2017, 6:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 6:14 AM

Welcome to tigernet mate....

I see a lot of the usual suspects on that list. The small wiener club is what I like to call them. There are several more members you’ll come to know if you stick around.

Dec 21, 2017, 7:02 AM

Poor Skeeter3 such a victim

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

^^^^^Found juan!^^^^^

Dec 21, 2017, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I will wait... ]

There's juan in every crowd...

Methinks though art "projecting"...LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There will always be those who react negatively

Dec 21, 2017, 6:18 AM

to bad news. The names you've listed are, on the whole, a small percentage of the people who post here, much less Clemson fans as a whole. There's no guarantee they're even Clemson fans. Don't sweat it, bro, and thanks for the scoop.

No need to hide from reality, guys, because the reality is that Clemson is building a dynasty.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 6:58 AM

Please. This is a pathetic attempt of you wanting people to pat you on the back for your smugness. Suggestion: stop predicting bad news just so you can say you're right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 7:01 AM

Congrats on being right about your negativity and continuing to post it after we have singed a great group of young men...

What a terrific “fan”.

Two wrongs

Dec 21, 2017, 7:04 AM

Don't make a right? Yep...folks can be brutal...it's a sad reality. You can always TMail those who you feel are particularly harsh. But a public display...not sure that's beneficial.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel your pain, bud. Keep your chin up. These rascals

Dec 21, 2017, 7:04 AM

won't get the best of us.

Re: I feel your pain, bud. Keep your chin up. These rascals

Dec 21, 2017, 7:06 AM

Hi Stanely

Dec 21, 2017, 7:07 AM [ in reply to I feel your pain, bud. Keep your chin up. These rascals ]

LOL halo, you're no better with your whining post yesterday. Are you brothers?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 9:15 AM [ in reply to I feel your pain, bud. Keep your chin up. These rascals ]

keep trying

stanley

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 21, 2017, 7:10 AM

Thanks Morris, your post made me chuckle. Why do you care so much what strangers think of you on a message board? Many of them exist to try and trigger others. Are you that desperate for validation that you need it from complete strangers?

don't care***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:14 AM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Good grief

Dec 21, 2017, 9:38 AM

Is this really what it's come to? Lawd, lighten up Francis. It's just a message board

Also, Merry Christmas to you, morris24

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will this make it better?:

Dec 21, 2017, 9:49 AM

WOW! YOU NAILED IT! YOU ARE PROBABLY THE MOST PRESCIENT MEMBER OF TIGERNET. I CAN'T BELIEVE CRUMP, HOOD, AND EVEN DABO HAVEN'T OFFERED YOU A JOB. DO YOU MIND IF I FORWARD YOUR INSIGHTFUL POSTS TO E$ECPN, FOX, CBS, NBC AND CBS. TALK ABOUT A HIDDEN GEM!!!

WE HAVE SMALL PE PE'S BUT WE WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!!

There you go, is that the proper level of reverence?

Congratulations on being a Clemson Tiger, there are...

Dec 21, 2017, 10:02 AM

much worse things you could call someone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im sorry...

Dec 21, 2017, 6:33 PM

That you're butt hurt over something so stupid.

Also, good GUESS on Mays. Nothing more. You had a 50/50 shot of being right. Tired of idiots coming on this board acting like they're in the know during recruiting time. You don't have a source, you're not psychic, and EVEN if you did know his choice, thanks for being a jackleg and spoiling a teenagers 15 minutes of fame for your own childish amusement.

Dec 21, 2017, 6:51 PM

Is this a list? This list looks like a list.

This is great!

Dec 21, 2017, 8:57 PM

Good for you for standing up for yourself, and being a man. I doubt anyone who called you a name will apologize.

It’s sad how many adults get caught up in the drama of 17 and 18 year-olds’ decisions.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Yawn!

Dec 24, 2017, 12:45 AM

NM

Let me say this.

Dec 24, 2017, 12:56 AM

I’ve been on this board since 1998. Good luck to you and yours.

Message boards are not for everyone

Dec 24, 2017, 12:59 AM

You really do have to have thick skin, if you walk around with a chip on your shoulder and your heart on your sleeve someone will take that board off and smack that heart like Beers hits a home run. You were right about Mays but if you are truly here for the long haul and care what the MAJORITY of this board thinks then you will let it go.

Re: Message boards are not for everyone

Dec 24, 2017, 1:01 AM

Yep.

You will be waiting a long time...

Dec 24, 2017, 6:23 AM

This is a message boared, not a Sunday School. Name calling is merely one of the services offered here, and apologies are seldom needed or requested. Grow a thicker skin if you wish to survive. Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic