Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd like for Lousyville to win....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 667

I'd like for Lousyville to win....

Dec 31, 2016, 12:37 PM

...but dang...the product on the field is...well, Lousy.

Laughable LameR won the Heisman.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like for Lousyville to win....

Dec 31, 2016, 12:38 PM

You sir are in a small minority

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably but most of us do not like the Faux Tigers

Dec 31, 2016, 1:20 PM

...talk about a bunch of low class swampnecks.

Re: Probably but most of us do not like the Faux Tigers

Dec 31, 2016, 1:23 PM

You're right we don't, but surely we can agree that Jackson deserves to be exposed like he is being on the big stage New Years Eve?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand but I don't blame LJ for that.

Dec 31, 2016, 1:33 PM

It's not his fault that the voters see him as the latest shiny object that gets there attention. LJ didn't personally do anything to fool the voters. I blame the voters and Petrino who padded LJ's stats.

Their coach, fans, players are almost up there with UNCheat

Dec 31, 2016, 12:50 PM

for me at this point. They whined forever after our game and tried to insinuate that we were given that game. Wake proved who the real cheaters were. If I had my wish, they would never win another game as long as Petrino is HC.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Their coach, fans, players are almost up there with UNCheat

Dec 31, 2016, 1:10 PM

> for me at this point. They whined forever after our
> game and tried to insinuate that we were given that
> game. Wake proved who the real cheaters were. If I
> had my wish, they would never win another game as
> long as Petrino is HC.

I doubt that will happen...but if you want to smile, check their depth chart. Then start circling outgoing seniors.
http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/louisville/90958

How'd that happen, you ask? Well, Bobby P is a lazier recruiter than even Spurrier was, always has been. His MO has always been to comb other schools' arrest reports and retreads...he had something like 21 transfer players on his roster, and they're all juniors or seniors. He has done this everywhere he's been - incoming coaches following Petrino are always shocked how empty he leaves the fridge - but his MO has always been to escape after 2-3 years...right before that bill comes due. Unfortunately the Motorcycle Gigolo got locked into a long-term contract with a huge buyout because Louisville AD Tom Julich knew better than to trust him this time around. So Bobby's going to have to reap what he sowed this time.

I'd imagine Petrino will go out and get himself another bunch of Lojacked All-Stars because that's what he does, but he likely won't have the likes of Josh Harvey-Clemons or Devonte Fields coming in this time around either, and unless another school like UAB folds, he won't have the benefit of scooping up a Jamari Staples either. So while I have a hard time seeing Louisville going winless next year, most eyeing that depth chart and their so-so, bottom-of-the-Top-25-type recruiting class (that as per Petrino's usual MO, is really heavy on skill guys and really, really bad on defense and trench guys) would foresee some problems for the Cards on the horizon, too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Languishing in obscurity would work***

Dec 31, 2016, 1:14 PM

GO TIGERS!!

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

There is also the matter of the academics are not up to ACC

Dec 31, 2016, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Their coach, fans, players are almost up there with UNCheat ]

...standards and they will need to be in compliance by 2018 as I recall.

Yes, they have caused the ACC's academic average to fall

Dec 31, 2016, 1:31 PM

dramatically. In hindsight, Louisville might not have been the best fit for the ACC.

--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 9
| visibility 667
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic