Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The main thing that annoys me about coots:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 941

The main thing that annoys me about coots:

Sep 2, 2015, 8:56 AM

It's not that their mascot is a chicken in a dress, it's not that their coach is a drunken cry baby; it is their blind, ignorant optimism and overall lack of knowledge about the game I have loved my entire life.

I am in a small town in the lower state, and I would say we have a 70%-30% coot to tiger ratio (terrible I know) and I have had to deal with some of the worst idiotic mouth-breathing coots in all of SC.

Every year, they believe they are going to win the SEC least, Every year they tell me how Clemson is overrated, and couldn't hack their schedule, even tho THEY HAVE NEVER DONE WELL WITH THEIR SCHEDULE. I have spent a lot of hours being angry with the stupidity that these people bring to my state after arguing with them.

But like my dad always says: "you can't argue with stupid people, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The main thing that annoys me about coots:

Sep 2, 2015, 9:12 AM

I live in NE Cola and hear their excuses, shortsighted comments and false hopes constantly. I long ago stopped listening despite their five game win streak. It is so quiet this pre-season by comparison! It seems even their most ardent fans are waiting for the "shoe to drop" in the OBC's declining reign as their football savior. I actually feel sorry for their circumstances of decline because so many high hopes are crashing back to earth in a reality they refuse to acknowledge. Despite being an SEC after thought they are clearly being passed by their only real rival, the Clemson Tigers. Nobody in the SEC seems to care about spurrier's demise beyond wanting to see him resign, retire or get fired.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2015, 9:23 AM

I'm in NE Cola also. Isn't it great to witness? Can't wait to see how they react if they get blown out tomorrow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Sep 2, 2015, 10:54 AM

USC fans won't shout "the sky is falling" until they lose several games in a row. If they start out 0 and 3 then I expect their tried and true comment. "Wait until next year!"

Go Tigers!

Tell them

Sep 2, 2015, 11:02 AM

Put Clemson in the SEC. Dabo would OWN the SEC. They can't compete with him in recruiting now.

Put Clemson in the SEC and those 2 players every year that just has to play in the SEC are on the Clemson roster. Over 4 years that's 8. I made the number 2 just to be fair. It'd probably be a little higher getting that SEC Recruiting bump. But just imagine taking the bottom 8 off of Clemson's roster and replacing them with these guys.

SDEC Homers are the stupidest bunch of iDIOTS in the world. I don't like Dumbo Fisher. but last thing any SEC Team ever wants to see is a Clemson or an FSU that they can't use the "We're in SEC" motto against in recruiting.

Re: Tell them

Sep 2, 2015, 11:11 AM

You are spot on with that post.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 941
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic