Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The definition of "obsessed".
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

The definition of "obsessed".

Feb 6, 2014, 10:26 AM

The SEC idiots spent all day yesterday talking about how much they hate Dabo.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/48105735/Dabo-Talkin-Smack-Again-Yall.aspx

I'd say Dabo is doing his job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I LOVE IT! Remember yesterday when Dabo said people

Feb 6, 2014, 10:29 AM

were talking about Clemson both good and bad--but just the fact they are talking about us makes us relevant--Yep this is a perfect example.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The definition of "obsessed".

Feb 6, 2014, 10:29 AM

Looks like a bunch of butthurt Auburn fans. They'd better be happy we are off the schedule now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2014, 10:31 AM

SEC is that way if you beat them they cant handle it. funny fans and media reactions to a loss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The butt hurt is strong in that crowd

Feb 6, 2014, 10:32 AM

Dabo went 2-1 against them, and the one loss was complete BS. Cheap hit, followed by a blatant defensive off sides no-call on our final play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You also sound butthurt***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:24 PM

Maybe a little***

Feb 6, 2014, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Feb 6, 2014, 10:37 AM

The deeper I read into that thread, the more I laugh. Obviously we have struggled mightily with SCAR, but Clemson has played and beaten many of the storied programs in the SEC over the last 3-4 years. The level of butthurt over there is pretty funny. They are trying to figure out who to place the blame on over there. Is it Auburn? Is it LSU? Is it UGA?

Fact is, we are playing at a very high level right now, and anyone who talks about Dabo being a clown, a doofus, or any other stupid name, is showing just how little they are paying attention to what he is building here. We've had some ups and downs during Dabo's tenure, but I can't think of anyone I would rather have leading the program right now other than him.

Nick Saban

Feb 6, 2014, 10:38 AM

but he's the only one.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

agreed. I'll keep Dabo until Saban decides to give CU a try!

Feb 6, 2014, 10:39 AM

;)

null

Feb 6, 2014, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: The definition of "obsessed". ]

its the best they can come come up with in shock...Dabo keeps coming & bringing hits (see this recruiting class) so they're scared & realize we don't have to tote our conference banner to compete & sometimes outcompete their band of bullsh!t in every facet of the game & coaching!

(gotta whip the cootnecks this year!!!)

heck the southern methodist guy must think we are from idaho

Feb 6, 2014, 10:40 AM

we got potato's ?

Re: heck the southern methodist guy must think we are from idaho

Feb 6, 2014, 12:53 PM

And a fake rock.... Haha.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALMOST makes a man wanna join to point a few things out to

Feb 6, 2014, 10:41 AM

those LOSERS!!!
funny how USuCk is the only one talkin' smack about Dabo that he hasn't beaten the last time or repeatedly (as a head coach, coots as interim) & we know coots are still full of chit...
but Awbum hatin' hard...bama fans are, well bama - fans.
pretty ridiculous stuff, just crazy.

i guess the guilty speak up when Dabo hits a nerve...

But you gotta laugh to start with--SECRant??? Please, I

Feb 6, 2014, 10:53 AM

would never visit ACC-Rant. I could care rest for the other teams in the ACC. The only team I love is Clemson. SEC this, SEC that, blah, blah, blah.

No thanks! My team without any tip of the hat to conference is how I roll.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was going to post rebuttal on ACCRant but

Feb 6, 2014, 11:10 AM

there isnt one because we arent conference obsessed losers like the SEC fans. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The LSwho and Allburn fans really love him.

Feb 6, 2014, 10:46 AM

I can understand that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$EC Rant = $EC Circle Jerk***

Feb 6, 2014, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

pretty sad

Feb 6, 2014, 11:19 AM

he made that comment about 30 minutes into the press conference, so that means chances are ##### were watching our entire presser.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

it'll be nice when we get back to beating them 2/3 of the

Feb 6, 2014, 11:24 AM

time so they have absolutely nothing to run their mouths about. sitting here are taking that kind of smack talk from SC is like letting your little brother get away with hitting you because you can't hit him back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Um, when have they ever stopped running their beaks?***

Feb 6, 2014, 11:28 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Correct. Short memories.***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong. When we were trouncing them they were still running

Feb 6, 2014, 12:03 PM [ in reply to it'll be nice when we get back to beating them 2/3 of the ]

their mouths. The only difference now is that we cant point to the score board and laugh.

Yup...having a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth....

Feb 6, 2014, 12:26 PM

is one of the few things at which Capons excel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 6, 2014, 12:24 PM

What coach don't talk up their team and school when they are beating what ever is thrown at them. Dabo is great for Clemson. And I care less about what sec thugs say. There is an sec player going to jail daily, and many of their fans are. To clean up crime in the USA by 25%, disband the sec.

It's a #### sec circle jerk over there.

Feb 6, 2014, 12:45 PM

Kind of funny if you ask me.

"Spurrier is deep in Dabo's head," yet one simple comment which must be true if we keep signing top 15 classes has fans from several different schools with their panties in a wad.

I got a few good laughs

The only SEC success against Dabo has come from their

Feb 6, 2014, 1:18 PM

red-headed embarrassment. Don't mention that but we've measured up to their SEC rather nicely. Even Scam Newton's NC year it was said Clemson was their toughest game of the season if I remember correctly. The following yr we initiated their free fall I like to think. We are titan tamers and Heisman humblers- UGA, LSU, Awbern, etc. Logan Thomas, Twerk king from UGA, etc. Urban Meyer(2 NCs while in SEC) has a twitching eye due to losing at everything against Clemson.

I saw yesterday on a live TV feed in Atl the sports b-casters spent some 20 minutes discussing all of the possible reasons that much of their talent heads to Clemson instead of in-state schools. All had a ### is going on view on it. HEH

Feb 6, 2014, 2:03 PM

Dabo brings up the SEC almost as much as Spurrier brings up Clemson

Feb 6, 2014, 2:04 PM

another definition of obsessed is visiting and posting on your rivals message board.

null

Remember for every 1 roach u see, there are 100

Feb 6, 2014, 2:06 PM

lurking. If that is success I want none of it. Fwiw, I've never visited the coots board

Dabo has an SEC championship ring!! Coots??***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: The definition of "obsessed". ]

Tales told by idiots full of sound and fury signifying

Feb 6, 2014, 2:15 PM

nothing.......

Ha ha. That thread is glorious. My favorite part is

Feb 6, 2014, 2:36 PM

where they all point the finger at which program's loss against us is the one to blame. "Thanks a lot LSU!"..."Hey, don't look at us, Auburn started this!"..."Yeah, well Georgia..." Hilarious!

Other favorites:
* One guy comments that he's been to every ACC town except Blacksburg and wouldn't go back to any of them. WHAT!?! Atlanta, Miami, Boston, Raleigh, Pittsburgh, Charlottesville!?! You think the SEC's towns are better than the ACC's? That is hysterical!
* I like the fact that the above referenced poster automatically assumed that when Dabo says that "we" are selling something different, the "we" refers to the whole conference. Try again, sir.
* A "fake" rock? What?
* I love the anti-Dabo stuff from the Bama fans. That's just fine. The only program that I could possibly see Dabo leaving for is Bama, and if the fans don't want him, that's perfect.

Dabo is:
1-0 against Kentucky
2-1 against Auburn
1-0 against LSU
1-0 against Georgia
And sadly:
1-5 against South Carolina

Other than the Gamecocks, our only loss in the SEC is an OT loss @ Auburn the year they went undefeated against everyone (ie, against the mighty SEC) and won the national championship.

I will give them credit for the screen capture of Dabo with the photo of the fans with their arms raised behind him. That was funny.

null

What are you talking about?

Feb 6, 2014, 3:22 PM

Columbia is WAY cooler and has so much more to offer than Atlanta or Boston or any other city. I mean there's a Jimmy Johns right in the heart of Columbia!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic