Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
#1 in a series of serrus poastes: The Lunge Family?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

#1 in a series of serrus poastes: The Lunge Family?

Dec 29, 2019, 11:45 AM

APM does not usually post during games, but given how things were going early last night, APM decided to change things up (APM is superstitious as hail re: his Tigers), so he posted a couple of observations.

What APM did not anticipate and had never seen was the dirty fighting among tigermanac, 7spots, Ineligible Use, and Beefskake.

APM saw tigermanac's goodbye post mentioning some of the fighting recently, but didn't really know what he was talking about.

Some questions:

1) Is this sh*t common? Does it happen most games and APM just misses it cuz he's not around?

2) Can't we all get along? Dayum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is no one going to comment on this? Then APM will summon you

Dec 29, 2019, 12:11 PM

Beefsteak®

7spots

tigermanac®

Ineligible user

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you read it all, then you know what started it

Dec 29, 2019, 12:20 PM

What are you looking for?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, actually I don't know what started it. But the question

Dec 29, 2019, 12:22 PM

is simply, why y'all beefin' and why can't we all get along?

Re: If you read it all, then you know what started it

Dec 29, 2019, 12:29 PM [ in reply to If you read it all, then you know what started it ]

In a nutshell, Ineg is worthless as a pimple on a goats azzzz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, where did you come from?

Dec 29, 2019, 12:44 PM

I wasn't even talking to you last night, and the next thing i see is you’re calling me names. Again.

If there’s a worthless , hypocritical POS here, it’s you.

Whats next.. you gonna sober up on Tuesday or Wednesday and start telling others they need to be more civil and they need to find God? ( all this after you've been a drunk ####, talked about their their families, and generally been an a-hole all weekend).

Didn’t you say you were going over to TI? Well..bye.

Speaking as someone who likes all involved,

Dec 29, 2019, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If you read it all, then you know what started it ]

You all have your moments, as do I. Life’s too short not to move on. The game is what mattered last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That, and the fact that Ryan Day is now the undisputed

Dec 29, 2019, 12:50 PM

biggest D-bag in college football. What a smug POS, he makes Paul Johnson seem like a likable guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn’t agree more.***

Dec 29, 2019, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say that he needs to eat a bag

Dec 30, 2019, 5:28 PM [ in reply to That, and the fact that Ryan Day is now the undisputed ]

of dinks, but he probably did for lunch

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'swhat I'm sayin', but ima say one more thing:

Dec 29, 2019, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Speaking as someone who likes all involved, ]

Sounds like there was or has been ethanol involved in at least some of these skirmishes. And without trying to get preachy, seriously if you have a problem (using booze to cope, drinking more often and in greater amounts than intended, if family members have expressed concern, if you've tried to cut back and can't, etc.) then do yourself a huge favor and get the help you need.

I was dry last night as per my new norm,

Dec 29, 2019, 12:56 PM

And I feel hungover this morn like booze could never do.

#metoo #worthit***

Dec 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

You dry all the time or just during games? I usually don’t

Dec 29, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I was dry last night as per my new norm, ]

drink during games but broke that rule from the first snap last night. I feel great today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the time now—-health preferences.

Dec 29, 2019, 6:49 PM

Had one bourbon and one beer over Christmas—-first since July. Couldn’t sleep and felt physically horrible for half the next day. It wasn’t a hangover....somehow booze has just stopped agreeing with my body altogether.

Doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

Dec 29, 2019, 7:01 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d expect no less. I’m just doin me.***

Dec 29, 2019, 10:39 PM

And I'll add to that

Dec 29, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to 'swhat I'm sayin', but ima say one more thing: ]

If you're a bad drunk and do or say dumb #### when you're dunk, don't complain to the person who calls you on it. It's not their fault that you can't handle your alcohol.

Get your #### together.

Who went off on you, manac? If so, funny.***

Dec 29, 2019, 2:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never mind. I’m caught up now. Lollers***

Dec 29, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to And I'll add to that ]

Grow a pair and esteefuuu!***

Dec 29, 2019, 8:17 PM [ in reply to And I'll add to that ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A picture of my beer always triggers you.

Dec 29, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to If you read it all, then you know what started it ]

fool

No, it doesn't.

Dec 29, 2019, 3:42 PM

I do find a little humor in a grown man to be so fussy about fruity beers though. I mean enough to the point you take pictures of, and post...beer.

And thats it.

Day after day, week after week.

And you obviously get pretty butt hurt about it if anyone says anything about it. I haven't said anything about your little pictures in a long time, but you're still ill about it.

You got issues man.

Dec 29, 2019, 4:08 PM

I won't reply to your posts, which are normally about nothing, don't reply to mine.

good day

hurrr

Dec 29, 2019, 4:11 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/and-that-pretty-much-says-it-all-26603128#26603128

Correct.***

Dec 29, 2019, 4:12 PM

It's still the holidays!

Dec 29, 2019, 4:16 PM

No need to be an incoherent, belligerent butt hurt drunk this early in the day.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/It-means-youre-a-stupid-drunk-26603040

Why do you care?

Dec 29, 2019, 4:19 PM

lol. And i've had one beer.

Here!

Dec 30, 2019, 7:52 AM [ in reply to A picture of my beer always triggers you. ]

TD for dragging me out of bed so early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to be honest, your beer posts confuse me,

Dec 30, 2019, 5:27 PM [ in reply to A picture of my beer always triggers you. ]

mostly not sure if you hit gold by finding the snootiest IPA, or if you found the best looking can.

Not a criticism, just not a beer aficionado

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know some don't like beer pron and I've ...........

Dec 30, 2019, 5:37 PM

posted my share for sure.

Beefsteak® gets some good ones!

We each have our own niche on this forum. Not going to go into that. But there's many things I don't read or reply to because I have no clue yadda yadda

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's fine.

Dec 30, 2019, 5:40 PM [ in reply to I'm going to be honest, your beer posts confuse me, ]

I'm not into soccer all that much. :)

I am even though Arsenal sucks! *****

Dec 30, 2019, 5:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arteta will bring us back to the top 4

Dec 31, 2019, 6:52 AM

PLEASE BE TRUE

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is no one going to comment on this? Then APM will summon you

Dec 30, 2019, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Is no one going to comment on this? Then APM will summon you ]

There are a few IDIOTS that post in here during games. I stay away for the most part. These idiots want to fire the OC on every play that is not a touchdown. Most of them come back after the game to apologize.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for summoning me.

Dec 29, 2019, 1:50 PM

But next time you call me for a party make sure we got some cold drinks available.

I weren’t beefin with nobody. Just pointing out that you are nervous Nancy about every game ever played by Clemson for all time. I’m just happy to be here.

Glad I have been away for the last 5 or 6 days...

Dec 30, 2019, 6:49 AM

and nice to see this place has not changed at all.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just ride...

Dec 30, 2019, 5:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUsmftDcqs

There is a jounger with a Peloton bike in his house right

Dec 31, 2019, 6:55 AM

now. Not hating, I think it is a great idea for some, just not for me (because I have to leave the house to work out AND I am WAAAYYYYYY to UDP to afford a Peloton)

HYG

Dec 31, 2019, 9:28 AM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beachbody-P90X-Extreme-Home-Fitness-with-Tony-Horton-12-Discs/184100898806?hash=item2add44c7f6:g:g4gAAOSwz5peBSLY

I have no idear wat U talkin bout butt hears what know

Dec 31, 2019, 9:54 AM

Ur all gay and I'm the only straight man in hear.

HOO WANTS TO FIGHT???????????????????????

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic