»
Topic: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 4, 2020 7:36 AM by: Harley®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 19  

TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

[3]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 2:52 PM

Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

One of the Tigers’ top defensive targets for 2021 is close to making a decision, and he thinks he looks good in orange. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Everyone saying he's all Bama but we're ready for a surprise!

Re: TNET: Top defensive end target set to make a decision, says he looks good in orange

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Anybody got a clue on Monkell Goodwine? I heard he was going to Alabama, has his mind changed?

David is he a Tiger lean?

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Up to last week

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:22 PM

His CBs said TAM, now they’re mostly Bama. I haven’t heard anything different. If he did choose Clemson I guess that would speak pretty loudly to Foreman.

2020 white level member

Re: Up to last week

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 7:24 PM

The coaches at Bama don't stay for 10 years!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Yep. See my comment below.***

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 7:36 PM

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:19 PM

Sounds like he’s a Clemson commit. Sounds like the last D-end slot has been filled. Guess we’ll find out for sure on the 15th.

military_donation.jpg

Crystal balls say Bama or TA&M.

https://247sports.com/User/Hank%20South/Predictions/?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2021

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 4:40 PM

His comments about coaches spoke to me. Also “who doesn’t look good in orange” caught my attention. Of all the questions in the world to ask they talk about the color orange.
Just makes me think he’s signing with Clemson.

military_donation.jpg

[1]

Crystal balls say Bama or TA&M.

https://247sports.com/User/Hank%20South/Predictions/?PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Sport=Football&PlayerInstitution.PrimaryPlayerSport.Recruitment.Year=2021

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:20 PM

If he looks good in orange, why would he consider the #### Aggys of Texas A$M?

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:21 PM

How could you not love a player named GoodWine. He’s already my favorite!

Mr. Hood, what is your take on this kid?

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:27 PM

Everything I've read seems to favor Alabama.

Does Clemson have shot?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

His comments about

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 3:51 PM

coaches who are going to be there really caught my attention. Especially comparing the Tigers to that revolving door in Tuscaloosa.

2020 white level member

Based on his comments, he's coming here....

[2]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 4:23 PM

he said where he's going the coaches will be there for a long time and then turns right around and says he loves clemson bc the coaches have been there for a long time and want to stay there.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 4:51 PM

Which warm family atmosphere to join Saban's or Dabo's? Hmm.... Not so tough a choice now

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Well, at least it won't be that pale orange, since the Vools

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 5:22 PM

didn't make the cut. :)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 8:14 PM

I will go ahead and say it. Welcome to the family young man.

military_donation.jpg

He's 76 Bama and 24 Tex AM***

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 9:26 PM

Posted: Aug 4, 2020 7:36 AM

So he's going to announce his decision on August 15th? The tension will be thick around here, but from his comments I think Clemson has a chance.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Replies: 19  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Buy Counterfeit banknotes and Documents. Whatsapp +13526006274 or ([email protected])

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2916 people have read this post