»
Topic: TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's performance vs. Virginia
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 5, 2020, 5:58 PM by: HillRockTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's performance vs. Virginia

[2]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 3:03 PM

Inside Look: Grading Clemson's performance vs. Virginia

Some of the usual suspects shine on offense with some young standouts, while the Clemson back-seven takes the limelight in game three. Taking a deeper look into the No. 1 Tigers position by position. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson's performance vs. Virginia

[1]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 3:08 PM

It may be time to give Mascoll a shot - KJ lacks the needed physicality at this stage of college career.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Why no mention of Baylon Spector. NPW at Linebacker

[2]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 6:05 PM

Tigernet Staff - always love to read your work and appreciate all the insight but I think you missed a little here. #10 B Spector was the national player of the week at linebacker and lead the team in tackles I believe. I dont even see a mention of it in this story. Did i miss something?

link

Re: Why no mention of Baylon Spector. NPW at Linebacker

[2]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 6:12 PM

He led the way in a run defense role on the defense (81.9) and was in the top-5 grades on PFF for Clemson defensively (71.2) but they dinged him for pass coverage (58.8 grade), which is a stat that wouldn't necessarily show up on the statsheet for NPOW.

link

[1]
Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 6:52 PM

Not to try and bail-out the pass rush (it was not as good as I was expecting) but VA was blatantly holding on more than one big play. UVA had one penalty which is a total joke.

link

Posted: Oct 4, 2020, 9:28 PM

We should be used to the holding. It seems to happen every year. It’s like the refs are trying to help our opponents out. 3 years ago when we lost to Bama in the semi’s they held our d-line all game and only had 1 holding call against them.

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: Oct 5, 2020, 5:58 PM

123me said:

Not to try and bail-out the pass rush (it was not as good as I was expecting) but VA was blatantly holding on more than one big play. UVA had one penalty which is a total joke.

Exactly, one penalty the whole game. No way!

link

I give it a C. Passing, but barely***

Posted: Oct 5, 2020, 11:46 AM

military_donation.jpg link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 season tickets and a parking pass for sale. My wife has a compromised immune system, so she is not...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1631 people have read this post