Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some fans are never satisfied!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 926

Some fans are never satisfied!!

Oct 6, 2015, 12:25 PM

Just a few short years ago most if not all would be thrilled to beat the #6 team in the country! Clemson is a very consistent football program and that has not been the case years prior. Dabo has a staff to win a championship, it may not be this year but I would say in the near future we will. We lost many on the OL and DL from last year and still managed to be undefeated to this point.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For some its not about being satisfied

Oct 6, 2015, 12:30 PM

With where we are at, but looking at the ways we can improve so that we can make a run at the playoffs. We are in the driver seat now but cant become complacent and rest on our laurels. We havent played our best ball on the offensive side and thats a very scary thought for the rest of the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some will just always find something to whine about,

Oct 6, 2015, 12:35 PM

It's the way of the internet.People whine about something every week and try to pass it off as just worry, no it's whining like a little b!tch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've all agreed that rankings are pointless this early ...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:33 PM

We've got a long way to go ... GT, BC, Miami, NCSU, Cuse all have the chance to catch us sleeping (Don't believe it, re-watch NCSU game from last year)

Got to beat FSU this time ... no excuses ... circle that date.

I would like to see us win some games comfortably ... don't let teams hang around ... that's asking for trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We've all agreed that rankings are pointless this early ...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:50 PM

Didn't we beat NCSU 41-0 last year???

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a few days ago most of us if not all would be thrilled to beat a 6 team

Oct 6, 2015, 12:39 PM

And we were.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Some fans are never satisfied!!

Oct 6, 2015, 12:46 PM

Every fan base has it's whiners, but for most on this bored(sorry, had to), I believe is shows our determined spirit.
Some seem very irritating because they are ignorant of the things they post about, but I believe it is with good intentions. Some speak about visually obvious concerns, not knowing that certain situations make them appear different.
I believe that most are satisfied, but still have the desire to be the best. Wouldn't you agree?

Best is standard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Stay thirsty my friend....

Oct 6, 2015, 12:46 PM

nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic