Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what screams white trash?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

You know what screams white trash?

Jan 9, 2019, 10:11 AM

aquariums

I don't mean a little bowl with a goldfish for the kids.

I mean a 20 gallon with walmart fish.

Fight me

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

The one at Liquid Highway car wash is pretty cool

Jan 9, 2019, 10:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your poasts?***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:15 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

vaping

Jan 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

putting items on layaway
buying used tires
ordering Calabash chicken at Fatz
eating at Fatz
talking without taking your cigarette out of your mouth
being a white person over 25 with a thing for Air Jordans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: vaping

Jan 9, 2019, 10:30 AM

Whoa trigger! That last one needs to be removed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is pretty raccist***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So..what color are your air jordans?***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:33 AM

Lulz. I don't udp like that. Adidas or nothing brah brah***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:35 AM

Dude Nike >>>>> Adidas all day long

Jan 9, 2019, 10:37 AM

Adidas is UDP

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ this is ########

Jan 9, 2019, 10:41 AM

Adidas has far and away surpassed Nike in price vs. quality

My man.***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:57 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Adidas fits my troll feet waaaaay better than that Nike crap***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:03 AM [ in reply to ^^^^ this is ######## ]

Maybe in your world (old man shoes and girls cleats)

Jan 9, 2019, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Dude Nike >>>>> Adidas all day long ]

but to bro-fashion forward men like FBcoach and me, Adidas is king.

ryanadidas aligning himself with Foot Broke Coach

Jan 9, 2019, 11:09 AM

will never not make me laugh.

I'm hitching wagon to his horse and riding him to the top

Jan 9, 2019, 11:45 AM

#nohomo

#maybehomo

#maybetheressomethingthere

My man.***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Lulz. I don't udp like that. Adidas or nothing brah brah*** ]

Wait buying used tires is a thing ?

Jan 9, 2019, 10:35 AM [ in reply to vaping ]

Sure it is for some folks. The people that buy them get

caught up in all the vicious cycles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i like mine

Jan 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aquariums are a thin line

Jan 9, 2019, 10:17 AM

Some are extremely UDP... but some are very LDR.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

well if they've got walmart fish in them.....***

Jan 9, 2019, 1:28 PM

Nope. Those are quite expensive.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:17 AM

Now an aquarium with a snake, iguana, or aligator...yep. Fish, notsomuch

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bruh, my aquarium is worth more than your

Jan 9, 2019, 10:20 AM

Car. Looks beautiful in my home office. You probably just haven’t ever seen a nice one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when does a mechanic need a home office?***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:23 AM

I gotta chuckle at this a little

Jan 9, 2019, 10:44 AM

because a good diesel mechanic will start out in the $60's-$70'ks, and can make $120K plus. Your average mechanic at a Chevy dealer will be making in the $70's-$80's. A specialized mechanic who works on Porsche's or Benz is in the $90k's, easy.

What's an overeducated facebook coach in in the worst school district in SC making these days?

I'm making BANK

Jan 9, 2019, 10:46 AM

rupt

Hey, take it easy. He's molding today's young men

Jan 9, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to I gotta chuckle at this a little ]

's weiners.

Your wife while she hate $@%s your neighbor?***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My wife loves our neighbors***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:25 AM

Well, it is hate for you that is driving this.***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:27 AM

I lol'd***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:31 AM

This is funny, knowing where you live

Jan 9, 2019, 10:32 AM

hilarious

Nancy Pelosi?***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Everyone down here in Florida has one

Jan 9, 2019, 10:50 AM

and a tiny backyard pool.

And a screen house thing over the pool***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:53 AM

Pat Perez?***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:04 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic

Jan 9, 2019, 11:05 AM

aquarium for them to live in. I'm looking at these little bug eyed freaks and realizing that they owe their lives to me, because those effers are going to die if I don't figure out how to take care of a goldfish. Let's face it, a five year old is not likely going to feed them very often, will over feed them when he does and sure as hell isn't going to be cleaning any tanks.

So the first thing I find out is that they are going to die a slow and painful death if I don't get a bigger tank. So I buy a bigger tank, new filters, etc. Well you can't just dump them in there man, you gotta condition the water. So I do that for a week. Eventually they are living in their new home and it's pretty much like moving from an 800 sq ft NY rent control to a 5000 sq ft house on two acres, except without the longer commute. So we start feeding these little poop machines and they a start pooping. Soon the tank needs cleaning. So I look that up. I gotta buy a gravel sweeper and, oh, by the way, you gotta change 50% of the water every week. So I do that for about two months before I go out and buy a water changing system that you hook to the faucet and it sucks water out as it replaces it.

So we do that for about three months and these little ######## are living large. Suddenly, the smaller one has a weird shape to him and starts swimming funny. Eventually he's swimming upside down and then he's just floating. So bye bye "Rock." (look go eff yourself with your judgment - 5 year olds aren't really that creative when they name things)

The truth is, I always liked Rock better than Seaweed, so after three more weeks of Seaweed living in twice as much tank as he needs I quit cleaning and changing water. Still feed him though. So then comes the algae. It's overnight and it's green. So I go buy an algae scraper so the glass stays clean. Eventually the water starts turning green and soupy, but ole' Seaweed is just in their eating and ######## and swimming. Two months go by and by now you can't even see the other side of the tank when you look into the front. You can barely see the fish swimming around eating algae and ########.

So we wait. After another month, the little ####### finally gives up and stares his last death stare. We have a fish funeral, I give my son a hypocritical lecture on taking care of pets and I put the tank out in the back yard in the junk area because I don't feel like scraping the algae off of the sides.

Fast forward 9 years and now my step-son wants a tarantula. I tell my wife, "Hey, we don't have to buy an aquarium, I have on in the back yard of my old house."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reading all that made me want to

Jan 9, 2019, 11:07 AM

hate $@%s your neighbor

Seaweed is actually a pretty good fish name***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:07 AM [ in reply to So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic ]

I got one of these for a goldfish

Jan 9, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic ]

we got for free at a fair.

Image result for 1 gallon fish tank walmart

Still using the same bottle of food.

Well, don't read anything on the internet about it

Jan 9, 2019, 11:25 AM

because Goldfish apparently need at least 700 gallons of water for each fish or you are a cruel, evil fish hating sadist.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is barely adequate for a beta fish

Jan 9, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to I got one of these for a goldfish ]

Goldfish need a huge tank due to their waste production.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so

Jan 9, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic ]

what did the fish do with the 2 acres

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sublet it to a ferret, little ########***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:24 AM

You needed a UV filter

Jan 9, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic ]

Also, canister filters are the way to go, I'm guessing you just got one of those cheap hang on back ones. They don't provide adequate biological filtration. Live plants also help.

I do water changes maybe 4 times a year. Goldfish get way too big for most aquariums anyway, sounds like the first one had a swim bladder problem.

My personality is such that I like to learn new things...

Jan 9, 2019, 11:31 AM

So when the goldfish arrived, I was actually sort of excited for a new project and a new learning experience. So each phase of the process was actually sort of enjoyable. However, another aspect of my personality is that once I've learned something and done it three times, I don't want to do it anymore unless it feels good. So at that point I just want to tell other people how to change the water. But then they never do it right and I have to GO BACK AND DO IT MY #### SELF AND THEN I GET SO MAD AND EVENTUALLY I'M LIKE "SCREW THIS, I HATE THOSE FISH!!!"

The water changes almost killed my desire to fugg with an

Jan 9, 2019, 11:45 AM

aquarium, too. Especially if you're having to fill it back up with buckets. I find that maintenance is much better done after you've had 6-10 beers.

Are you me?***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to My personality is such that I like to learn new things... ]

Jerry the goldfish

Jan 9, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to So my Step Mom gets my kid two goldfish and little plastic ]

lived for many years in a clear cookie jar, he would live in a bowl when we changed the water and he loved it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: You know what screams white trash?

Jan 9, 2019, 11:38 AM

Energy drinks, Slim Jims, Menthols, people that say, "I seen my friend...."

Anyone who says, "And all like that"***

Jan 9, 2019, 12:20 PM

White rimmed sunglasses? Dildoe looking vape pens?

Jan 9, 2019, 1:23 PM

Wifebeaters? Chain wallets? Baggy pants? Camo cargo shorts? Flat billed ball caps that cover the ears?

Ferrets***

Jan 9, 2019, 1:53 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic