Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Bama fans have actually made the 180 degree turn from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,148

So Bama fans have actually made the 180 degree turn from

Feb 3, 2019, 8:41 PM

sayig, before the game, that Bama's schedule is much tougher than Clemson's and that is why Bama will destroy Clemson" to saying, after the game," that "Bama's schedule is much tougher than Clemson's and that is why Clemson destroyed us"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't make this stuff up.

What about our schedule in 2016 when the ACC was hands down the best and we still beat Bama?
What about last year when Bama didn't even have to play a conference championshp game and rested from the Auburn loss until January 1? They are a strange bunch. To their credit, they don't know much about losing and they really have rarely dealt with an embarrassing, blowout loss on the biggest stage of the year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And what about 2015. Clemson semi was Oklahoma in the heat

Feb 3, 2019, 8:44 PM

of Miami, while Bama played the easiest draw ever in the playoff vs Michigan State in the Cotton Bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is only one way to understand them and I wouldn’t put myself through it

Feb 3, 2019, 8:52 PM

First of all, move into the middle of no where and try to find a family to adopt you out there. Make sure the dad beats you daily, screws your sister and that you love her and want to screw her too so that’s what hurts the most. After at least 4/5 years of this lifestyle find a technical college and take basic English for 2 years and you are almost ready to rationalize like a Bama fan but most likely will fall short.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic