Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seldom visit fgf for the obvious reasons, but got
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Seldom visit fgf for the obvious reasons, but got

Jun 27, 2018, 9:48 PM

an email to check this thread out....might be a record breaker:

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/most-disappointed-in-a-gamecock-football-performance-youve-ever-been.269170/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahaha I'd put my money on the 63-17 at home.

Jun 27, 2018, 9:51 PM

Lou holtz fired skip afterwards didn't he?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost felt sorry for Coot posters....almost.

Jun 27, 2018, 10:01 PM

Never forget 5 bombing our coaches. They deserve every bad break and beat down they get.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Their good years are then only thing they don't deserve.

Jun 28, 2018, 9:35 AM

The only time I felt sorry about them is when they die. I feel remorse that they can't live to suffer more. Strangely, I can feel that way without hate. I suppose it's driven by contempt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seldom visit fgf for the obvious reasons, but got

Jun 27, 2018, 10:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2018, 11:59 PM

They've had some whoppers . I remember the Navy game in 1984 . If they win that game they likely play for a national championship.

In football . My dad ( a retired chief petty officer ) was torn because the Coots were his adopted team and he loved Navy football . I suspect that result pleased him, even though the Cootpekkers were primed for a great finish .
I lol to this day over THAT miserable fail . Poor yardbirds .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 28, 2018, 12:05 AM

They lost to Navy, with all the marbles on the line, even though they were on steroids up to their eyeballs. It’s hilarious how the chickens even fail so badly at cheating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 28, 2018, 9:07 AM

I am really surprised none of their fans mentioned the 0-forever season under Brad Scott when they got killed by UT led by Tee Martin. A friend of mine and our spouses went to that game and were leaving by half time. The NAVY loss in 1984 stands out as the most important to a program in my mind. Their fans best not get their hopes up to much this coming season because the schedule contains a bunch of toss-up games which could go either way for the chickens, but some of their fans obviously believe this will be "the year."

I just hope we put a "nice" ending note to it in Death Valley! We especially need to educate Muscrap on his idiotic pronouncement earlier this year.

Go Tigers!

Jun 28, 2018, 9:18 AM

how i sign up for this site i want tell them there STUPID!!!!!!1!

Hahaha. First reply is golden.

Jun 28, 2018, 9:25 AM

sdjwm001
I don't know the record for the most Replies to a post on FGF, but this one has real potential to set a new high number.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha....definitely a target rich environment

Jun 28, 2018, 9:44 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 9:54 AM

Threads like these are why I like to visit fgf.

I noticed there is an Art Vandelay on FGF as well as TNET.***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was the most entertaining thread I've seen there***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:45 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic