Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saturday my ten year old son asked who would be the hero
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Saturday my ten year old son asked who would be the hero

Jan 12, 2017, 12:22 AM

Monday night? Without hesitation I said, "Hunter Renfrew is going to doing something great". I can't say for sure why I knew it but I had no doubt he'd be involved in some type of big play. I also had this crazy confidence we were going win! Not wanting to jinx anything, I just kept quiet and tried not to get my hopes too high...I grew up a Buffalo Bills fan and I have not forgotten how painful those four Superbowl losses were!

After Hunter's touchdown saving tackle and his scoring a touchdown...I was feeling pretty good about my saying he'd do something great! Then on the last play my son and I are holding hands standing in front of the TV trying to breathe and has the play develops I saw how open he was and started yelling, "Look at Hunter! Oh my God...we're going to win! (Btw,I have apologized to my Heavenly Father??)

We then celebrated so loud we had to wake the neighbors here in Columbia and I don'the feel even a tiny bit bad about it! Without a doubt Monday night was one of the best nights of my life! (I actually cried a little bit)

What a ride this season has been boys! I can't quit smiling and can honestly say, "Life is Good"! - Peace, joy and love my friends! #Go Tigers #ALLIN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cherish that moment***

Jan 12, 2017, 6:46 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic