Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If the coots don't worry about Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

If the coots don't worry about Chad

Jan 17, 2014, 11:07 AM

Then why were they so worried about where he would work next year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years.

Jan 17, 2014, 11:28 AM

He's 0-3 against us. Tell me why on earth we would be worried about him leaving. Here's why we are concerned though. If he leaves, Dabo's days may be numbered. That's what bothers us. We really like things exactly as they are.

If he leaves , Dabo might just call the plays himself.

Jan 17, 2014, 11:31 AM

He should, that's the only time he's beat USuC so far. His OC's haven't fared too well.

Y'all don't listen do you? Your run is over.....hope you

Jan 17, 2014, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years. ]

enjoyed it. Because it'll be another 40 years before you have another one.

null

Franc has declared it ... so shall it be done.***

Jan 17, 2014, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sadly, we said this the last three years...

Jan 17, 2014, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Y'all don't listen do you? Your run is over.....hope you ]

...just prior to the USuC game. It's truly sad to see a bunch of dirtpeckers run that streak as a Clemson alum.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years.

Jan 17, 2014, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years. ]

No more Shaw and no Clowney and you're telling us "your days are numbered?"

Re: Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years.

Jan 17, 2014, 4:37 PM

Shaw only played in 2 of the 5. And just ask any Clemson fan, Clowney isn't any good. He takes plays off and is out of shape.

Our days are numbered?

Jan 18, 2014, 2:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Chad's offense hasn't put up more than 17 points on us in three years. ]

We beat you with Garcia, Shaw and Thompson at qb. With Lattimore and without Lattimore. We beat you before we had Clowney and he never lost to you while he was here. We beat you with backup qbs, running backs, wide receivers and various defensive personnel. We beat you with the basketball team's point guard catching and throwing touchdowns. We beat you at your house and at our house. Each time, by double digits. We beat you when you had the best statistical qb ever in the ACC and best wide receiver ever to attend Clemson. We beat you with with Alshon and without Alshon.

Trust me...we ain't going nowhere any...time...soon.

Spook, Spurrier was 1-3 against Clemson

Jan 17, 2014, 12:23 PM

Averaging a mere 14 points per loss. Clemson fans made the same comments you're making now.

I'm not sure why my fellow gamecocks are certain that we will always beat Morris.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

SCOREBOARD...

Jan 17, 2014, 12:47 PM

Exactly, Spook.

And Class...."my fellow Gamecocks"?? You hot a mouse in your pocket or something? Because no Gamecock fans are saying "we will always best Morris." We're just bringing up the fact that Morris hasnt done a single thing to show that he can beat us. His O hasn't scored over 17 pnts against us, we have almost as many sacks against his O over the past 3 years than points his O has been able to score per game, & hes 0-3.

You also point out Spurrier started 1-3 against clem5on, as if that has anything to do with Morris. But atleast Spurrier beat clem5on his 2nd year, so he proved he was capable of winning over that 1-3 start. Something that Morris cant say at this point.

Re: SCOREBOARD...

Jan 17, 2014, 2:24 PM

You must not talk to too many Gamecocks then. I can't tell you how many times I have heard "WE WON'T LOSE FOR 8-10 MORE YEARS!"

Class?

Jan 17, 2014, 1:11 PM

When and if CM offense beats us, I'll start taking the game seriously. Until then, I'll go ahead and pencil it in as a W. Right now, Vandy causes me more of a concern.

Re: Class?

Jan 17, 2014, 2:25 PM

You should worry about Tennessee too while you're at it.

Vandy? What about Tennessee?***

Jan 17, 2014, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Class? ]

Easy guys it's just a question

Jan 17, 2014, 1:15 PM

If he is of no concern then why can I go to just about any gamecock media outlet and get information about his job status.

I agree with anyone his production against the cooties has been low. So why all the fuss?

Listened

Jan 17, 2014, 1:28 PM

To some gamecock radio in Columbia yesterday, again they were talking about clemson, with the normal gamecock slant (it's not news, more like entertainment, comedy even). A few things I took away from the radio show's talking heads:
1. USC is "superior" in every way, double digit wins vs clemson. ACC is weak because of wake forest(who all but beat vandy on the road, btw).
2. Dabo and Morris hate each other, due to Dabo declining to lift the 5 mil buyout on CM's contract.
3. Spurrier is a class act, and Dabo is a spoiled brat because he stated facts about clemson being the first and only team from sc to win a BCS game.
4. Clemson will never beat scar again in fb, despite being able to stuff their rush, while rushing for 5+ ypc the last couple years. Despite the dandy dozen first class having cycled through. Despite clemson on the rise and spurrier turning in to tommy Bowden before our eyes. Oh yea, Scar FORCED all of those 6 turnovers.
5. The "#### n fire" offense will now be called the "tuck n run" due to the 3rd down scramble plays that had to be made to move the chains.(ok jk but it's pretty funny)

You learn a lot from coot logic.

Again

Jan 17, 2014, 1:30 PM

Gamecock fans want to keep beating Clemson. If Chad leaves, it could set off a chain reaction. Dabo's days as Clemson's head coach may be numbered. We do not, and I repeat, do not want to see a regime change up there. We like the status quo.

Coots

Jan 17, 2014, 1:43 PM

Benefited from our last regime change, we fired Bowden who owned scar and pulled the slip ups vs lesser opponents. We did that to win a conference, BCS game, and get to where we are consistent top 10. Now all the sudden clemson is Spurriers Super Bowl, because he'll retire or die before he gets scar over the top, all in to beat clemson, then go play golf.

Smashmouth spread is coming with Morris's recruits, best dl in nation , and depth will begin to shine on Clemson's side. I guess that's why there's all the talk about clemson in cooter town.

Not worried.

Jan 17, 2014, 1:58 PM

Not at all. Chad may change things but we won't worry until he does. It looks like he's going to be the OC at Clemson for many years. We're good with that.

Re: Not worried.

Jan 17, 2014, 2:27 PM

Who are you replying to? You replied like 10 times in one thread and nobody said anything to you.

Re: Not worried.

Jan 17, 2014, 4:38 PM

The Internet is hard. Especially for a moron.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic