Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits

Jan 31, 2013, 11:07 PM

Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits

Feb 1, 2013, 12:02 AM

So tired of hearing about Ole Miss I could give a ### what anyone says there is something going on there. As an African American I would have serious doubt about going to a school with such recent history of racism and bigotry if I were a recruit not saying anything bad about the kids that are committed to go to school there but there just something not right. You think about it for a second and realize that a coach going into his second year could have so much success with these recruits at a school that hasn't had much success recently. I can understand RN its a family thing with him but the pic of Treadwell holding all that money really gets the ol' gears moving upstairs and it might be my ignorance but I haven't ever heard of Hugh Freeze and for him to have this much success you think that he would be world renown but thats not the case here so what is it, because I have not the first clue besides there being some type of illegal benefits under the NCAA rules it just makes no sense to me and I can honestly sit hear and say I would not be surprised if Ole Miss got in some sort of trouble from the NCAA before RN even makes it to the League but these are just my thoughts if you disagree then so be it, just tired of Ole Miss bringing these big recruits in like there a recent powerhouse of the college football world and regardless what you think I don't believe the SEC brand is big enough to turn page like this for a historically racist university like Ole Miss (which the racism and bigotry is well documented through out their history).............

Holy lack of punctuation, Batman

Feb 1, 2013, 12:08 AM

Periods are your friends

Clemson

Dude, he's got this, no need for back up, dots, or whatnots.***

Feb 1, 2013, 12:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't normally care about that stuff

Feb 1, 2013, 12:14 AM

But I've learned at the least, whitespace is your friend

See how nice this is?

It also causes automatic transitions and pausing

Though

It's not always needed

Clemson

run ons aside

Feb 1, 2013, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Holy lack of punctuation, Batman ]

I don't think anyone with an iota of sense can not at least think there is at least a little bit of shenanigans invloved when perennial pretty much pathetic in every area Ole Miss starts making serious waves. The oversight of the NCAA being what it is (i.e. not too much) and the money involved in the whole college football arena tells me that this is pretty much going to be the norm going forward.

Re: Recruit Update: Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits

Feb 1, 2013, 4:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Recruiting Nation: Instant Impact Recruits ]

Its called flat out lying to recruits. But it will catch up to them....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic