Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got all excited about seeing ESPN's college football show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I got all excited about seeing ESPN's college football show

Oct 30, 2018, 12:07 AM

on just now. What a freaking waste of a half an hour.

Finebaum and Galloway are clueless and the little hottie thinks a texas shuffle is an Irish jig.

Not watching any more. Just pisses me off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got all excited about seeing ESPN's college football show

Oct 30, 2018, 12:27 AM

I watched it earlier today. Opens with UGA talk, went straight into UM talk. Surprisingly talked about OU. Mentioned Clemson briefly with a negative slant of course (short clips of us losing to Cuse & Pitt). Finebaum shills for the SEC and Galloway shills for the B1G. No mention of Clemson handing FSU their worst loss at home in history.....not a word. Everyone agreed that Bama is the greatest thing ever and they smugly chuckle at the notion that anyone could contend with Bama. No facts, no data, no video, no comparisons, just straight propaganda and dismissive arrogance. It’s 30 minutes of advertising for the 2 conferences that ESECPN has contracts with. Nothing but opinions and advertising backed up with smug arrogance. That’s the show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Galloway and Syracuse

Oct 30, 2018, 12:50 AM

sick of hearing about Clemson playing teams "close" TAMU? the first game of the season, yet Texas got a pass for losing to MD, because "first game", close at "Cuse" forget we had all the controversy of KB leaving that week prior, TL named starter and being knocked out of the game early, and our previously 3rd string QB came in and LEAD US to a win, but we should get punished for finding a way to win in times of adversity, and no mention of the beat downs on Wake, NCSU FSU or even GT. yep, he's a prick.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 7:33 AM

Agree with everything you said, but A&M was the 2nd game of the year. I've seen multiple places that have said A&M was our first game for some reason.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22 PM

sorry should have said first big game, Furman is easy to forget after big games to start the season last couple of years,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I caught that show today too

Oct 30, 2018, 12:32 AM

Utter garbage. 95% SEC and just a complete waste of part of my life. College Football Final is a crappy show too. Never thought I'd miss Mark May and Lou Holtz plus Reece Davis.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we're all just gluttons for punishment or insane

Oct 30, 2018, 12:40 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic