Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sling tv users
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Sling tv users

Sep 4, 2015, 3:44 PM

1. Do have access to espn3?

2. Can I watch on my computer instantly after I purchase or does it take a few days to process?

3. Are you able to watch every Clemson game whether it's espn3 or ESPN?
Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

based on what I know about Sling...

Sep 4, 2015, 3:52 PM

Sling TV allows you to literally "sling" your cable or satellite television to a mobile device (either a laptop, tablet, or phone). I "sling" my dad's charter cable sometimes when I want to watch a game that is not broadcasted in my area.

Sling will not give you access to ESPN3, but your cable, dish, or direct TV subscription will. Go to Watchespn.com and select your provider. You will log in based on how you receive tv service and you can stream games that way.

For any non-espn games, we would "sling" games at the tailgate (i.e. CBS, NBC, Fox)

Sling is now live, online TV

Sep 4, 2015, 4:11 PM

for cheap

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: based on what I know about Sling...

Sep 4, 2015, 5:13 PM [ in reply to based on what I know about Sling... ]

I think you are speaking of Slingbox and not Sling TV. Confusing that their names are so similar but these are two different products.

Re: Sling tv users

Sep 4, 2015, 3:52 PM

Not quite sure about the espn3 thing cause I just got mine yesterday, but yes it's instant. We bought a roku so I haven't watched it on my laptop but I did watch the TCU game last night on my phone. Once I hooked it up to the back of the TV, within 20 min I was watching ESPN. Pretty good quality picture too.

Sep 4, 2015, 3:58 PM

Can I order watch ESPN without cable or is teredo etching I can pay for to watch football without cable

Sep 4, 2015, 3:58 PM

!) put milk in freezer

2) buy appletv

3) acquire television svc provider userid / password from friend. preferably one that has the ESPN networks

4) yell go tigers at Marcus Lattimore

Sep 4, 2015, 4:12 PM

you have access to live TV, which includes the ESPN's...

you have to download the WatchESPN app, if you want that... but it's not through sling

If you have a ROKU, just download the app.... ESPN will likely depend on your internet provider

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Sep 4, 2015, 4:13 PM

One bit of advise. Sling Video is data hog. Try to always be in Wi-Fi area.

Sep 4, 2015, 4:14 PM

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I have Sling. You get access to ESPN3/WatchESPN, it is immediate, and you should get all games on ESPN/ESPN3 - unless it is blacked out because it's on ACC Network and you're in that territory. The only other downfall is you can only watch on one device. Even if you are watching ESPN3 on your phone, you cannot watch anything else on Sling on your TV/Laptop/iPad.

you get access to ESPN3 with a Sling acct?

Sep 4, 2015, 4:18 PM

really?

I have the sports package, which added ESPNU and SEC Network.... where do you see the ESPN3 stuff?

Re: you get access to ESPN3 with a Sling acct?

Sep 4, 2015, 4:44 PM

Yes, but you have to use the watchespn app on Roku, your phone, or through browser. You put in your sling TV id and password to get access. The biggest issue, as mentioned above, is that you can't watch sling TV and watch ESPN at the same time.

should read at end: you can't watch sling TV and espn3 (watchespn) at the same time

Sep 4, 2015, 4:46 PM

Nm

Sep 4, 2015, 5:20 PM [ in reply to you get access to ESPN3 with a Sling acct? ]

You have to go to ESPN 3 online and put your sling login information in. This will let you watch ESPN 3 from any device.

Sep 4, 2015, 5:53 PM

Even on Xbox 1?

Sep 4, 2015, 8:06 PM

Well you can login on aa computer. For Xbox 1 I would think you would need to download the watch ESPN app then use your sling login information to sign on. Not 100%, I don't have a Xbox.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic