Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I continue to be amazed at the time and energy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,279

I continue to be amazed at the time and energy

Sep 14, 2016, 4:28 PM

spent on the bathroom "issue". Astounding... As if there are not larger issues that would benefit from this type of effort?? I have yet to hear about someone who was truly denied the use of a restroom or who was confronted in a restroom challenging their "gender". Way out of hand, no matter which of the "issue" you are on. As usual,the mess was started by the heavy handed, agenda driven federal government. NC politicians react accordingly, and here we are.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say the mess was started by the

Sep 14, 2016, 4:31 PM

City of Charlotte's mayor and city council. Then state politicians reacted to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

people have indeed been confronted over using the

Sep 14, 2016, 4:44 PM

bathroom of their choice. It's happened in North Carolina. It's happened elsewhere as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I accidentally TU'd this....

Sep 14, 2016, 4:52 PM

I want to apologize to everyone who might think Insupported this post

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave it a TD to even you out

Sep 14, 2016, 4:53 PM

because math

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ Easy grader...

Sep 14, 2016, 4:55 PM

they'll be watching both of you now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: people have indeed been confronted over using the

Sep 14, 2016, 4:59 PM [ in reply to people have indeed been confronted over using the ]

It's been confronted elsewhere because of a pervert dressing as a women taking photos of other women in THEIR public restroom. The law allowing a person to use the bathroom of the sex they feel at the time is the culprit. I'll tell you this for a fact. If my wife comes out of a WOMENS public restroom and complains of a MAN dressed as a women taking photos will be turned into a women by cutting his winis off.

Sep 14, 2016, 5:00 PM

What if he pops you in the face and knocks you on your #### first?

Sep 14, 2016, 5:55 PM

I have a carry permit and I do carry. Enough said.

Re: I continue to be amazed at the time and energy

Sep 14, 2016, 4:59 PM

Maybe I am missing something here but in this case the city of Charlotte passed a law preventing what they saw as discrimination. It was the state law makers who stepped in and passed HB2 in an emergency session. What made it worse to many people is that they not only reversed what Charlotte passed, they added additional language stripping all local ordinances around the state that would have expanded protections to LGBT people (not just the bathroom stuff).

Anyway, no matter what side people fall on the issue this was all done by North Carolina, federal had nothing to do with it.

The State told the City of Charlotte not to pass their

Sep 14, 2016, 5:21 PM

ordinance. This all could've been avoided but city government made a political play.

This started with the feds overreaching in their

Sep 14, 2016, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I continue to be amazed at the time and energy ]

interpretation of title IX, specifically adding certain groups to protected status with a written interpretation.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have a right to use whatever bathroom that we choose

Sep 14, 2016, 5:23 PM

to match our chosen gender.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO, You Don't...

Sep 14, 2016, 5:51 PM

NO..You don't...not with minors involved.

Re: I continue to be amazed at the time and energy

Sep 14, 2016, 7:58 PM

Anyone who thinks this is just about bathrooms obviously hasn't done any research on the issue. HB2 is much larger in scope than just that issue. Please check this link out, and see what the law is actually about.

http://www.ncjustice.org/?q=18-questions-18-answers-real-facts-behind-house-bill-2

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,279
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic