Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2013 is the YEAR!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,033

2013 is the YEAR!

Jul 1, 2012, 9:51 PM

Our opponents:
@GT: They lose
Tevin WashingtonQB Chris JacksonWRT.J. BarnesDTRod SweetingCBOrwin SmithABTyler MorganLSXavier LewisDLIzaan CrossDEOmoregie UzziOGChris TannerK/PJamalPaigeABMalcolmMunroeOLBNick McRaeOL
FSU: Lose too many to put
EJ Manuel Brandon Jenkins Dustin Hopkins Greg Reid...
UGA: No Aaron Murray, Isaiah Crowell and a few more
@NCSU: Well. . . No Glennon
@THEM: Probably no latty Devin Taylor Swearinger and the only decent RB left is Shon Carson

WE have (hopefully): Tajh, Nkemdiche, and Nuke
(definitely): Sammy, Martavis, Charone, and 4 OL, 3 DL, Stephone, Steward, Lateek, BJ Goodson, Blanks, and 3 Secondary plus Catman

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2013 is the YEAR!

Jul 1, 2012, 9:57 PM

I believe this too,barring injury

Jul 1, 2012, 9:59 PM

Better do it this year, the Myans say there ain't gonna be a 2013.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cept we lose Ellington, Brown, Jones, Freeman, Ford, Meeks..***

Jul 1, 2012, 10:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cept we lose Ellington, Brown, Jones, Freeman, Ford, Meeks..***

Jul 1, 2012, 10:15 PM

Wow, that really is wait till next year, before this year..sounding more and more like 90's #####..

Jul 2, 2012, 4:56 AM

nope, the coots were talking about beating clemson, we are talking about beating EVERYONE, big difference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2012, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: cept we lose Ellington, Brown, Jones, Freeman, Ford, Meeks..*** ]

Maybe it was just a long offseason and I'm losing it, but who is Jones???

Marquan Jones, but he graduated already, sorry***

Jul 2, 2012, 8:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2012, 10:17 PM [ in reply to cept we lose Ellington, Brown, Jones, Freeman, Ford, Meeks..*** ]

prob Nuke too

Jul 2, 2012, 1:20 AM

Nuke won't be a first round draft pick and should come back for his senior season. He is very solid. One of the best receivers we've had in recent years, but I don't see him leaving. At least I hope not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll have plenty of talent to replace them all***

Jul 1, 2012, 10:17 PM [ in reply to cept we lose Ellington, Brown, Jones, Freeman, Ford, Meeks..*** ]

I like this year

Jul 1, 2012, 10:33 PM

Too many people underestimate the importance of a good home schedule or pne with a lack of true, tough road games and I think we get it this year. FSU is pretty much the one tough, true road game we have all year. I'll take just 1 of those games a year every year. We get Auburn neutral site and VT, NC State, South Carolina, and GT all at home. Plus we have 2 cake walks before FSU, a bye before VT, and finish the year with 3 straight in the Valley. Personally that's as close to a perfect schedule as you can get these days! I think we have a team that can take advantage of that schedule too!

man - get a life and get real

Jul 1, 2012, 10:35 PM

Let us just get throw 2012 and hope that we don't have a typical let down..

I am happy with 10 next year and then hopefully NC on 2013.
Who knows..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I hope 2013 is "The Year"..

Jul 2, 2012, 12:31 AM

starting in January and continuing in March, April, and June. Why wait til September?

Jul 2, 2012, 6:49 AM

Drobins above said that clemson has "plenty of talent to replace all" of those who clemson will lose after this season. Well, clemson is not the only school that recruits and brings in new blood annually. You mention we will "probably" lose Marcus. Maybe, maybe not. His knee injury, ironically, may make him decide to stay another year to strengthen it more. I would be surprised if he plays this year from the get go, in order to give him more time to rehabilitate. Having said all that, we will have Brandon Wilds (along with Shon Carson)returning at RB and, he was SEC All Fresmhan as a RB last year. And Mike Davis was a consensus 4 star RB last year. And we are in on some very talented RBs in this recruiting cycle. Yes, we will lose Devin Taylor at DE after this season. He is backed up by former 4 star Chaz Sutton. And coming in as a freshman this season is DE Darius English, who was only a Parade All American. Swearinger's backup is underclassmen Sheldon Royster, an ex- 4 star who was the number 6 rated safety nationally coming out of high school and the number 113 overall player in the nation.

You mention that Georgia loses Aaron Murray at QB. I hope you are right. But I think he is only a junior. And while they won't have Crowell, they have recruited unbelievably well behind him (Marshall and Gurley). You mention that Florida State loses "too many". Yet, I believe their entire OL are underclassmen. And their DL recruiting has been off the charts in recent years finishing 12th, 10th, 1st and 2nd in the nation in the past 4 recruiting cycles. As we all know, games are won at the line of scrimmage. And, I believe, they are bringing in the consensus number one QB in the nation this Fall. So, they shouldn't skip a beat losing the overrated EJ Manuel.

Coot,

Jul 2, 2012, 8:11 AM

all i know is that if clemson doesn't win the MNC the next couple years, south carolina definitely won't be winning it. that's all bro.

You may be fine at RB but your secondary and WR are suspect

Jul 2, 2012, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: 2013 is the YEAR! ]

Also you're LBs are good but not great. The players we lose will be sad but we will actually be imprving in every position from a talent stand point excpet for probably Freeman and Ellington whom we can hope will at least be a wash with the backups too them

That's why....

Jul 2, 2012, 2:45 PM

USC is bringing in some real talent at LB for 2013.

Matt Rolin, Larenz Bryant, Gerald Turner and Mohamed Camara.

Line backer has been the main thrust of their recruiting for 2013.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

And what about WR and DB? Those are the big problems

Jul 3, 2012, 2:46 AM

I see for your team.

We will have 7 WRs and 7 DBs going into the 2013 season who

Jul 3, 2012, 6:34 AM

were rated at least 4 stars coming into the program. And we have not yet finished recruiting in this recruiting cycle. We will have "plenty of talent" (to use your words) in 2013 at those positions. I am sure that many of those will get good playing experience in the upcoming 2012 campaign. Now I'm not going to claim that we will win the national championship like many clemson fans are predicting for clemson in 2013. But we will be OK (LOL).

In 2013, we will have a lot of talented players. Steve has

Jul 2, 2012, 4:01 PM [ in reply to You may be fine at RB but your secondary and WR are suspect ]

recruited very good across the board meeting needs with quality recruits. Now, I'm not predicting a national championship for us in 2013 like some of you guys apparently are predicting for clemson. But, we will be very good.

Jul 2, 2012, 7:05 AM

A little separation of the wording, someonemayhaveread what you wrote. I had to stop at, our opponents. Just saying, keep up the good work.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

color me skeptical .....

Jul 2, 2012, 9:08 AM

I love my Tigers .... but everytime its "Our Year" we punch our selves in the crotch until we bleed from our ears.

That Hurts Just To Imagine That***

Jul 2, 2012, 7:09 PM

nm

Jul 2, 2012, 6:57 PM

After the world ends in 2012.

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,033
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive