Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We swept ND, BUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,773

We swept ND, BUT

Mar 13, 2017, 1:03 PM

Their overall record is terrible. They've got some winnable games coming up though, which we really need them to capitalize on to improve our strength of schedule.

Here's a good breakdown of what's ahead for both Clemson and Notre Dame....

http://www.armchairallamericans.com/tigers-sweep-irish-acc-opener/

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We swept ND, BUT

Mar 13, 2017, 1:37 PM

Wow so sweeping a bad team?? How could we do better since it's not good enough?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should have let them win Friday night

Mar 13, 2017, 1:51 PM

Then it improves our SOS and makes us look "gritty" when we come back to win the series with wins on Saturday and Sunday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2017, 2:51 PM

Yeah, you're right. Think our composite sos is like 128 which will improve tremendously over the next few weekends. ND reminded me a little of how we were in the opening series. Which, btw is keeping us from being a rated top 5 team. D1 always lags behind imo. Tough games this weekend. need to get our bats going early and often with the yale games. Make sure hen and craw get plenty rested. I'm assuming tyler is pitching one of the nights... May be a complete game - he deserves it.

Oh, how about a shoutout to Ryan Miller !!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clearly we should have gotten 4 wins this weekend***

Mar 13, 2017, 7:41 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2017, 7:49 PM

The series this weekend against #11 UVA will tell a lot. Need to win this series and the FSU series for sure.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2017, 8:01 PM

You got that right!!! Get these home series for sure. Love the way our schedule sets up. This really has the makings of a great team. Exciting!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2017, 9:47 PM

We're still leaving too many guys on base, if we're looking for negatives. A few guys need to make contact with the ball and swing at a few more good pitches. Not much to complain about IMO.

Lots of positives though. Greene on D - awesome. Several good hitters, and others good on D.

Mar 13, 2017, 10:36 PM

To me, this is probably the team playing their C+ game right now. Which is fine by me. Its a long season and I think the bottom of the lineup will improve by mid-season. Beer's not going to hit .250 all season and Davidson I believe is going to end up around .300. I still worry about our defense and believe this will be our weakness all year.

Mar 13, 2017, 9:55 PM

Maybe we should've dropped a pair , just to help THEIR SOS .
People helping people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

They are a good team despite their record.***

Mar 14, 2017, 12:50 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,773
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic