Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Voter Fraud just isnt happening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 510

Voter Fraud just isnt happening

Oct 21, 2020, 9:01 AM

and it cannot really happen. Maybe a handful here or there, but its not rampant at all and I am done with all the hand wringing.

There are so many checks and balances, like you have one person making sure the numbers match on the ballot and thenenvelope, then it signed by a supervisor, then it goes to the machine where there is both a Republican and Democrat watching the ballots being put into the machine. If a ballot is rejected, the Supervisor then notes the ballot number, why it didnt go through the machine and the notes it as hand counted. The Dem and Repub certify the hand count.

Lets say that I mistakenly put my ballot in my wife envelope, happens all the time from what they say, that vote is still counted. The Supervisor notes both names on each of the ballots, certifies the address through the election rolls. Then the ballot go through the process above with the machine.

I watched and listened to a full video on how the process happens and all the checks and balances in place. The only problem I saw, is no one is social distancing and its just an incubator for COVID.

Republicans, please stop making us look so dumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Voter Fraud just isnt happening

Oct 21, 2020, 11:42 AM

It is state and locally dependent. Not the same everywhere.

What I worry about are places with volunteers working...what does that mean? Mostly democrats working the polls, etc.

I do not trust them because they, as a group, are not worthy of trust. It does not take a large group of people in an urban area to mess with 1000s (maybe more) ballots or figure out a way to alter totals. At some point in many places total votes get fat fingered from one system to another...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um....this was a journalist going in as a VOLUNTEER

Oct 21, 2020, 4:53 PM

working with.....get this.....VOLUNTEERS

dont be so dumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now I need to clean up all the coffee I spit out all over my

Oct 21, 2020, 11:48 AM

keyboard.

Miracles do happen!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Voter Fraud just isnt happening

Oct 21, 2020, 11:54 AM

I tried to thumb you up to reward you for your brief bout with sanity, but you indeed do have me on ignore.

So, seeing as you how won't see it, here's this again for ya:

Well, this is a first

Oct 21, 2020, 6:13 PM

I just gave manac a thumbs up. Maybe there is hope for us all.

Replies: 5
| visibility 510
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic