Topic: Voter Fraud just isnt happening
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 21, 2020, 6:13 PM by: Tobias27772
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Voter Fraud just isnt happening

emoji_events [12]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 9:01 AM

and it cannot really happen. Maybe a handful here or there, but its not rampant at all and I am done with all the hand wringing.

There are so many checks and balances, like you have one person making sure the numbers match on the ballot and thenenvelope, then it signed by a supervisor, then it goes to the machine where there is both a Republican and Democrat watching the ballots being put into the machine. If a ballot is rejected, the Supervisor then notes the ballot number, why it didnt go through the machine and the notes it as hand counted. The Dem and Repub certify the hand count.

Lets say that I mistakenly put my ballot in my wife envelope, happens all the time from what they say, that vote is still counted. The Supervisor notes both names on each of the ballots, certifies the address through the election rolls. Then the ballot go through the process above with the machine.

I watched and listened to a full video on how the process happens and all the checks and balances in place. The only problem I saw, is no one is social distancing and its just an incubator for COVID.

Republicans, please stop making us look so dumb.

2020 orange level member

Re: Voter Fraud just isnt happening

Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 11:42 AM

It is state and locally dependent. Not the same everywhere.

What I worry about are places with volunteers working...what does that mean? Mostly democrats working the polls, etc.

I do not trust them because they, as a group, are not worthy of trust. It does not take a large group of people in an urban area to mess with 1000s (maybe more) ballots or figure out a way to alter totals. At some point in many places total votes get fat fingered from one system to another...

Um....this was a journalist going in as a VOLUNTEER

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 4:53 PM

working with.....get this.....VOLUNTEERS

dont be so dumb.

2020 orange level member

Now I need to clean up all the coffee I spit out all over my

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 11:48 AM

keyboard.

Miracles do happen!

2020 white level member

Re: Voter Fraud just isnt happening

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 11:54 AM

I tried to thumb you up to reward you for your brief bout with sanity, but you indeed do have me on ignore.

So, seeing as you how won't see it, here's this again for ya:

Well, this is a first

Posted: Oct 21, 2020, 6:13 PM

I just gave manac a thumbs up. Maybe there is hope for us all.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
260 people have read this post