Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Morning! It's a GREAT day in America
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Good Morning! It's a GREAT day in America

Nov 9, 2016, 7:32 AM

and an even GREATER time to be a Tiger! Who is ready for some 10-0 ??!?!?!

Prayers for our team and country, and to the leadership of both. We are one Clemson, and now is the time to be one America.

Go Tigers! and Go USA!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sneaky***

Nov 9, 2016, 7:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Sneaky***

Nov 9, 2016, 7:58 AM

Your either black, Hispanic, single mom with kids ........I'd be willing to bet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much?***

Nov 9, 2016, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 9, 2016, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Sneaky*** ]

^^^^Be careful with that bet. It would be like drawing an inside-straight or TRUMP winning the election. Oh wait...

You should be ashamed of yourself***

Nov 9, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Sneaky*** ]

You're a fascist scumbag***

Nov 9, 2016, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Sneaky*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're a fascist scumbag***

Nov 9, 2016, 1:07 PM

You calling somebody a scumbag?
Dude you are the definition

GeeVille and Tigerking--Question for you both

Nov 9, 2016, 1:14 PM [ in reply to You're a fascist scumbag*** ]

GeeVille states that she won the popular vote (by a very small margin). What would the Popular Vote be without all of the Illegal Democratic Votes, i.e., Voting without an ID, dead people voting and people voting illegally??????????????????? As a Welfare State (The United States), if you cannot prove your identity, then you should not have the right to vote!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 9, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Sneaky*** ]

Here goes the hate and racism spewing on the board already and hasn't even been a full 24 hours since Trump has been elected.

Sneaky***

Nov 9, 2016, 7:39 AM

Like I said yesterday, voting is the most important thing

Nov 9, 2016, 7:52 AM

you can do as a citizen, and yesterday proved it. The little American voter stuck it to NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC,CNN, The New York Times, ESPN, Hollywood,Foreign donors, THe US Attorney General, the FBI, The IRS,....like Michael Moore said, this was the biggest middle finger ever extended in the history of middle fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes

Nov 9, 2016, 7:55 AM

So....

Does she get a Participation Trophy?******

Nov 9, 2016, 8:26 AM

Dunno.. but it shoots ole Spud's philosophy right

Nov 9, 2016, 9:14 AM

In the footsies.

No it does not. She had $2 Billion in cash, A President with

Nov 9, 2016, 10:10 AM

a bogus 55% approval rating, Hollywood, the FBI, the DOJ, almost all of the media,etc. ANd she still lost!!

Now, hopefully, a real investigation will be done and America will get the full truth into all of her crookedness.

Lol. The number of Citizens who voted for

Nov 9, 2016, 10:27 AM

Clinton is greater then the number of citizens who voted for trump.

This is simple math. 1.2 > 1.

"Now, hopefully, a real investigation will be done and America will get the full truth into all of her crookedness."

If she were smart she'd plead guilty to everything, ask for a super quick punishement, and then ask Obama to add her to the list of his record breaking pardons.

Re: Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes

Nov 9, 2016, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes ]

That's not how it works, as you know. If that was how it worked then the campaign strategy would be geared to the larger cities and more populated states and a different strategy would have been used to try and win the most overall votes. This has never been a valid argument to delegitimize a president. It's like saying "we lost the game but had more yards and time of possession." That isn't how you determine a winner. Sorry to go off but this particular argument has always bugged me. We are definitely a 50/50 country, hopefully some compromises can be reached. We'll see.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you agree. The citizens did not pick trump.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:21 AM

Because that is not how it works.

It doesn't matter how it WOULD work IF things were different in whatif America.

yeah it bugs you because you are against citizens deciding who is president...

Nov 9, 2016, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes ]

In favor of a corrupt electoral college system set up by the founding fathers for the sole purpose of denying the common man having a say in who is President .

Re: yeah it bugs you because you are against citizens deciding who is president...

Nov 9, 2016, 1:12 PM

Why is it corrupt? It's designed to give New Hampshire the same voice as California, otherwise win a couple big states and you're in. You could completely forget about a huge part of America, that's not how a union works.

Re: Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes

Nov 9, 2016, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Ummmmm... Clinton is ahead in "citizen" votes ]

of course the popular vote will go to Clinton...she pulled in all the big cities. That is the reason the Electoral College matters. Of course you know this already, but I'm just pointing out that Spuds case is still true...the smaller rural towns still stuck it to the big networks.

The electoral college was set up by the founding fathers to deny...

Nov 9, 2016, 1:01 PM

the common people a voice in electing the President

Wrong

Nov 9, 2016, 1:53 PM

go study High School civics

Re: Good Morning! It's a GREAT day in America

Nov 9, 2016, 7:54 AM

Why do I still feel like I did after NC St missed the kick? A lot of work ahead to make a difference.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Like undoing 5 billion executive orders!!***

Nov 9, 2016, 7:56 AM

Nov 9, 2016, 7:57 AM

Hillary Clinton a coward. Can't even face her own crowd.

Well most crooks dont***

Nov 9, 2016, 8:00 AM

Nov 9, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Morning! It's a GREAT day in America ]

^^^I am still amazed at how many people that I think are very smart and logical in most things actually thought she was the right person to vote for. Oddly enough, I think they still cannot see thru her lies and evil, crooked ways. Sad really. Our education system is obviously failing some people.

^^^I am still amazed at how many

Nov 9, 2016, 9:16 AM

people that I think are very smart and logical in most things actually thought Trump was the right person to vote for. Oddly enough, I think they still cannot see thru his evil, crooked ways. Sad really. Our education system is obviously failing some people.

Nov 9, 2016, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Good Morning! It's a GREAT day in America ]

> ^^^I am still amazed at how many people that I think
> are very smart and logical in most things actually
> thought she was the right person to vote for. Oddly
> enough, I think they still cannot see thru her lies
> and evil, crooked ways. Sad really. Our education
> system is obviously failing some people.

And you really believe Trump? The guy is a former New York Democrat who cynically played the Wallacite game to the nines...if you miss the reference, you might wanna check the case of George Wallace. Trump is also a narcissistic sociopath who lies even more often than Hillary does...if you believe the guy, I really can't help you. But even a principled New York real estate developer is not going to turn around the fortunes of whitebread rural America, and that's what got him elected...and Trump is something less than "principled". He's chaos incarnate.

The more I read political invective the more I'm reminded why I don't have politics. We were choosing between an entrenched, utterly cynical Washington power broker...and a narcissist in a toupe who thinks he's Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark. This was a choice?

What really struck me last night is the map. It told the whole story. It looked like a plague map from Walking Dead; the whole countryside had gone red, with only a few bastions of blue remaining in rural areas.

What that tells you is how angry working-class, rural America is, and how much the Dems ignored them. Inclusiveness is all well and good, but when you let the banks, agri-combines, and incessant exporting of well-paying manufacturing jobs overseas put your working class in the poorhouse, they'll get you. Kudos to The Donald for picking up on that anger and playing it while the Dems sat around in blissful ignorance, focusing on Politics as Usual and playing the Usual Game The Usual Way...but is The Donald gonna fix anything, or did a bunch of angry voters just inflict him on Washington, kinda like unleashing Godzilla on Tokyo?

I honestly think it's going to be the next election where we see some widespread changes. The Dems just got owned, across the board, and their biggest sin was they utterly ignored poor white folks who are only getter poorer. The Dems are going to have to come up with a plan for how to fix the countryside unless they want to see the Republicans keep getting 75% of the rural vote...and that means, making family farms viable again, fixing the incessant abuse of farmers by banks, and probably most importantly, reversing the slow vice-grips squeeze that Corporate culture puts on the working class. We turned our farmers into hamburger-flippers at Mickey D's. Working Americans are being squeezed to death while the rich get richer, and they hate it...and even the middle class is evaporating. This election was, as many put it, the biggest middle finger in recent history towards The Establishment. But I would stipulate anybody who confuses Trump with a dedicated reformer needs a new set of glasses, too. People do realize Trump is one of the foremost Smug Rich Guys on the planet, right?

I agree with the Eff-The-Man sentiment, actually...but I wish somebody would come along who actually points the finger at the real enemy - modern Corporate Culture, the slavish servitude to profit and progress at the expense of the well-being of ordinary people.

Nice read...+1. Too bad the DNC dunked The Bern....***

Nov 9, 2016, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Morning! ...is this gloating?...

Nov 9, 2016, 8:24 AM

...it kind of seems like gloating...

#MAGA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Beautiful Day in America!***

Nov 9, 2016, 8:45 AM

Nov 9, 2016, 9:17 AM

Are Forever Crying and Queenie okay this AM?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Not sure, hasn't been a sighting yet. Maybe they'll call in

Nov 9, 2016, 9:24 AM

to face us the same way Hillary can't face her people to admit defeat.

Crooked Coward.

Congratulations America's DEPLORABLES!

Nov 9, 2016, 9:28 AM

Now Gut eR Done & WiN for All Americans!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody TD'd this post?? Really?***

Nov 9, 2016, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no fascism and authoritarian rule is not great***

Nov 9, 2016, 12:59 PM

Re: no fascism and authoritarian rule is not great***

Nov 9, 2016, 1:55 PM

poor poor queenie.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

No way Pitt can win

Nov 9, 2016, 2:06 PM

Trump done won PA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I protest the movement of my post to the P&R board.***

Nov 9, 2016, 6:48 PM

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic