Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trustees - please listen to Tiger fans, fire Brad!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 677

Trustees - please listen to Tiger fans, fire Brad!

Mar 14, 2017, 10:28 PM

I've supported Coach Brownell the majority of his tenure, but Tiger Basketball needs a new leader and a fresh start, especially after the disappointment of this season and the pathetic last game. Despite his best effort Coach Brownell needs to either resign or be fired. As a fan and former IPTAY member I cannot accept the continuing failure of Clemson to demand excellence in a major sport. It is time for the Trustees to do the right step and make a long term commitment.

We need a new direction and only a new coach with a keen vision will make this possible. I no longer want a coach who is merely "comfortable" when he needs to be driven! The time has long since passed for tolerating such an attitude in the program's leadership.

Demand that our AD make a change immediately no matter the cost of a buyout.
We can do better.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trustees - please listen to Tiger fans, fire Brad!

Mar 14, 2017, 10:32 PM

Hear Hear !
I'm a fan and a current IPTAY donor and I have been in the Brownell corner throughout his tenure . However , I figured if we didn't make the NCAA tourney this season that he would be let go , because there has been little to no upward progress in admittedly the top basketball conference in the country .
Couple that stagnation with the unthinkable second half collapse tonight , at home against a lesser opponent and I also have seen enough .
Will be hard to watch another season with coach Brownell at the helm .
Time to thank him for his services and move on .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2017, 10:34 PM

Well said!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2017, 10:44 PM

Buyout goes down .5 mil but salary goes up 100k next year, so really a 400k savings to keep BB. That should be easy decision to make, if I looked at contract details correctly.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic