»
Topic: TNET: The Beat Goes On: Tigers ramp up intensity during Tuesday's bowl practice
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 18, 2019 1:08 PM by: smitty1959®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: The Beat Goes On: Tigers ramp up intensity during Tuesday's bowl practice

[1]
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 4:27 PM

The Beat Goes On: Tigers ramp up intensity during Tuesday's bowl practice

Tuesday’s Fiesta Bowl practice shows No. 3 Clemson is ramping up the intensity as the Tigers prepare to take on Ohio State. Full Story »

Re: TNET: The Beat Goes On: Tigers ramp up intensity during Tuesday's bowl practice

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 4:35 PM

Did Galloway get any reps? What did he look like?

There were INTERCEPTIONS ? ? ? ?

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 4:47 PM

WE ARE DOOOMED ! ! ! ! ! !

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: There were INTERCEPTIONS ? ? ? ?

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 11:05 PM

Well isn't the scout team using Patrick McClure as QB on the scout team, and he is supposedly immating Fields as QB. I am about 30% American Indian and 70% white, and even though my next words may sound racist but not intending, but I'm only being honest, but how in the world is a fair skin red headed white guy, is supposed to imitate Justin Fields as QB???? I mean Justin Fields is a superior Black athlete, and IMO I could be wrong, but I don't see McClure even coming close to immating Fields as QB even on his best day!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I have no answers to your questions, so

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 1:08 PM

I'll just leave it to the coaches to do their thing.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

Re: TNET: The Beat Goes On: Tigers ramp up intensity during Tuesday's bowl practice

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 6:59 PM

Thanks so much, David, for your great updates on Clemson Fiesta Bowl preparation. I am really excited and your reports help me be more excited! Keep up the great work! Go Tigers ??!

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 8:09 AM

I am pumped for this Ohio State game, and this post gets me more fired up. Glad to see T and Ross in Green. Those two are phenomenal athletes and already know what they need to do...full contact at this point in the season and for a game like this could be disastrous. I hope we massacre Ohio State...soooo tired of hearing how great they are. Time will tell.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: To the person claiming I sold multiple tickets Add this to your police list I will get you for def...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1909 people have read this post