Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! Less than 5 minutes in and this guy is calling us,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Wow! Less than 5 minutes in and this guy is calling us,

Jun 10, 2019, 12:42 PM

Clemson fans, "Hillbillies". Now,this ole redneck from Easley ain't the smartest in the world, but the host, just before calling us Hillbillies, stated that he was sitting in the Clemson section. That tells me, he could not afford to go first class, and buy tickets in and amongst his own kind. Second,Harvey Updyke. I mean, this is a fan base that spawned a fan who not only poisoned historical trees over 100 years old on his rival's campus, but then went on the airwaves and bragged about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2A6s_PoDs&feature=youtu.be

LOL!! About 20 minutes in he states,"If Alabama would have had 20 more guys playing like Josh Jacobs and Quinnen Williams they would have won the game.My first thought, was on one of our goal line rushes for a TD, Ole Quinnen was standing on the sideline watching. My second thought was, T Law,J Ross,TNT,Hyatt,Falcinelli,Tee,Renfrow,Trevion T,Overton,J Simpson,Pollard,Czervenka,Christian,Ferrell,Mullen,Terrell,Muse,Fields,Turner,Bryant,Simmons,Huggins,Pinckney (Yep, one of our backups made a bigger play than anybody on the Bama team),Lamar,Joseph,Wallace...etc. etc....Yep, that was our 20 plus....and they did a decent job...IMHO!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That jacket looks like size 44 ... neck size 16***

Jun 10, 2019, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That jacket looks like size 44 ... neck size 16***

Jun 10, 2019, 1:49 PM

THAT GUY, has the nerve to call us hillbillies? Seriously? As complimentary as he had to be given the buzzsaw his tide team ran into, he has the Gaul to insult our fan base? He looks like every backwoods, Pepsi drinkin, wonder bread and potted meat eatin, Winston smoking, busted Chevy luv truck drivin bandwagon SEC fan that I’m surrounded by here in South Georgia. I’m moving back home to the Upstate where I belong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That jacket looks like size 44 ... neck size 16***

Jun 10, 2019, 3:14 PM

I think one or both of those tusks must have pierced his brain ... the real question is how they could have located it under all the fat between his ears.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! Less than 5 minutes in and this guy is calling us,

Jun 10, 2019, 3:17 PM

don't forget the female tide fan who shot and killed another female tide fan in a bar after an alabama lost to auburn in the last minute,because the 2nd woman wasn't angry enough about the loss.wonder if the perp had a jury trial and would it have been justifiable homicide?in ala.there's a good chance she might have been acquitted on that basis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic