»
Topic: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jul 7, 2018 3:26 PM by: fencebusters®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

[2]
Posted: Jul 6, 2018 7:29 PM

throw the dang ball long & high towards your better receivers & cross your fingers..

since over the years i've noticed that it seems that 50% of the time something happens good and even if intercepted it!s like a good punt.

Heck, now a days the refs call pass interference a lot OR the D Player holds.

Saying, I’d have thrown quickly & long on Bama last year after getting nowhere & crossed my fingers.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Talking about a limited vertical passing game i say..

[1]
Posted: Jul 6, 2018 8:23 PM

Did you watch that game? Kelly was getting hit the time the ball got to him from the center. You must have enough time far a receiver to get deep.

That happened because Bama had no cares about pass game

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2018 10:49 AM

They man Pressed and sent the house. Bryant can’t make a decision and get rid of the ball.

Re: That happened because Bama had no cares about pass game

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 12:49 PM

Think that might happen again this year, a lot?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jul 6, 2018 8:29 PM

Watch the game against Auburn, he let Ray-Ray have jump ball opportunities and he came down with the ball more times than not. I think that was huge for Kelly's confidence and I hope if he's our starter we tell him to take smart risks. Overton and Higgins should win most of their jump balls due to their height on top of freak athleticism and make sure to hit Amari in stride because he's a burner over the middle and will force a defense to respect his arm a little more then Kelly will be able to run better which will be huge for his confidence even more.

[1]
Posted: Jul 6, 2018 9:42 PM

will not be a problem for us the next 3 years with TL#16 at the helm........gonna be a fun ride.....Go Tigers!!!!

Height matters...

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 9:58 AM

In a vertical passing game.

Re: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 10:54 AM

O-Line is most important to vertical passing game!!!!!!!!

Re: When having a limited vertical passing game, i say..

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 12:27 PM

That and a QB who throws the ball well.

2020 white level member

Did you miss ??

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 1:35 PM

Clemson had three 1st-team, one 3rd-team, and one-honorable mention All-ACC Offensive linemen last year? I believe you must have. Never had that much O-Line recognition. There was no All-ACC recognition for the QB position.

As for the Bama game, when an opposing coach and players have have zero respect for your passing game or QB run game and stacks the line, and the Clemson offensive coaches have a complete lack of confidence in the QB, and the D-linemen and backers are as talented as Bama, problems will ensue. Sad to say it was pretty easy money betting Bama despite the uber-talented Clemson D.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Did you miss ??

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 3:03 PM

The o line got their A ss whipped period. Not KBs fought that Cain wouldn’t go get the and dropped a TD. Not KBs fought that 2 pass ints were not called that resulted in 14 points. Wake up

Re: Did you miss ??

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 3:26 PM

Huh?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Worked for Fromm and UGA***

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 1:21 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 3 seats squarely on the 50 yard line in section TDO, row P, $2100 for all.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2373 people have read this post