»
Topic: TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 10, 2019 2:00 AM by: classy paws
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2019 8:26 PM

Travis Etienne sets school record

Clemson running back set a school record for career total touchdowns with 52 with his 4-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter against North Carolina Sta Read Update »

Re: TNET: Travis Etienne sets school record

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2019 10:30 PM

If ETN was as slippery as CJ was, he probably would have been one of the best ever RB's in the ACC!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 10, 2019 12:30 AM

Hard to say who is better. ETN has had the benefit of a better O-line. But he has only been a starter since 2018. He also has averaged a lot fewer carries per game. C.J. was an unstoppable force while at Clemson and not just as a running back. But since the two are separated by several recruiting classes it’s difficult to say who is best. I’m just glad and thankful they both played for Clemson.

I will forever be great full to C.J. for starting the interest in Clemson for elite recruits. He let the nation know there is something special in lil ol Clemson.

Hard to say who is better. ETN has had the benefit of a better O-line. But he has only been a starter since 2018. He also has averaged a lot fewer carries per game. C.J. was an unstoppable force while at Clemson and not just as a running back. But since the two are separated by several recruiting classes it’s difficult to say who is best. I’m just glad and thankful they both played for Clemson.

I will forever be great full to C.J. for starting the interest in Clemson for elite recruits. He let the nation know there is something special in lil ol Clemson.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 12:36 AM

Great Jog Travis! Keep up the good work!

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 2:00 AM

Congrats Travis! Proud of you! Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
819 people have read this post