»
Topic: TNET: NCAA extends recruiting dead period
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 3, 2020, 7:50 AM by: Tiger1616Dad
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: NCAA extends recruiting dead period

[2]
Posted: Apr 1, 2020, 5:07 PM

NCAA extends recruiting dead period

The NCAA extended its recruiting dead period another month and a half on Wednesday. In accordance with COVID-19 precautions, there will be no recruiting visits Read Update »

Perhaps this is a good time to start calling it something else besides “dead period.”

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Apr 1, 2020, 10:28 PM

Amirite?

2021 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: Perhaps this is a good time to start calling it something else besides “dead period.”

[2]
Posted: Apr 2, 2020, 11:13 AM

Could call it “the waiting for something good to happen period”

2021 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Re: Perhaps this is a good time to start calling it something else besides “dead period.”

Posted: Apr 2, 2020, 11:56 AM

Could call it the "beginning of the end of the 2020 season" period.

Re: TNET: NCAA extends recruiting dead period

Posted: Apr 2, 2020, 1:50 PM

I don't understand the "going by projections" reasoning. The projections has been wrong from the beginning as far as number of sick and number of deaths. They've had to recalibrate every week because they're off so bad. I just don't understand why it can't be a week to week thing or heck I'd listen to a 2 weeks to 2 weeks thing. To extend it 2 months is asinine. Thats why they need to quit with projection because very rarely do projections not come back to bite you in the behind. Just so sick of the stupidity.

Re: TNET: NCAA extends recruiting dead period

Posted: Apr 3, 2020, 7:50 AM

Legit question.

Is FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom allowed?

Rule states no, face to face, but doesn't define if only, in person, not allowed.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
838 people have read this post