Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Liberals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Thanks Liberals

Aug 14, 2020, 8:55 AM

Liberals,
You are 100% to blame for this boy

being shot by this man

because you started and are stoking the flames of the black-on-white race war in this country.

”Our neighbor saw it. ... How can you walk up to a little boy, point blank, and put a gun to his head and just shoot him?”

You are the ones allowing violence against innocent people and destruction of property to continue. You control the big cities in the USA, most experiencing yuge increases in violence and murders. You are the ones that want to take away guns from law abiding citizens, but will allow thugs and criminals like this to keep their guns because they have nothing to lose by breaking the law. They have nothing to lose because the liberal officials that control the police departments and city governments will not prosecute these thugs for breaking the law. Will they prosecute me and my white privilege, you bet they will.

This is why we hate you. You and your elitist, blame-everyone-else culture, is a joke. From Jussie Smollet to Rachel Dolezal to Peter Strzok to Comey to Katie Hill to Anthony Weiner – you people are stupid, immoral, and unethical and the ideas you put forward are equally ridiculous.

It is only fair if the next example of violence you create is against you.

Article: https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/nc-man-accused-shooting-5-year-old-neighbor-head-point-blank-range/NLF2XRMIGRDVNNY67BI4KCICY4/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Liberals

Aug 14, 2020, 9:00 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2020, 12:53 PM

So... Really?

Aug 14, 2020, 9:03 AM

Some whack job piece of #### murders a kid and you blame every liberal in America for it and say they deserve violence in return.

Hey, you know how when a nutjob shoots up a school, and all the leftists try to blame the NRA and GOP and every conservative for it, but we all know that's stupid to place that blame on them because at the end of the day, people are responsible for their actions and bad people are just gonna do bad things? Yeah, you know how idiotic they are for blaming all those groups?

Welcome to their club.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sorta like all cops are bad cause

Aug 14, 2020, 9:07 AM

George Floyd died?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorta like all cops are bad cause

Aug 14, 2020, 9:09 AM

Exactly. If someone takes George Floyd's death and comes to the conclusion that all cops are bad, that's moronic. Blame the cops who did it, and make the necessary changes to keep people like them from getting in those positions again.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Aug 14, 2020, 10:19 AM

You couldn't be more correct but that's not what happens. The media and politicians paint with that broad brush to advance narratives which are false and stoke resentment. This sad case just highlights it.

Aug 14, 2020, 10:30 AM

Do you have an example of a major media outlet/politician calling all cops bad or blaming all of them for George Floyd? I'd like to see it, and they're wrong if they did it.

Aug 14, 2020, 10:37 AM

Do they literally say "all cops are bad"? No. Do you dispute that every time a police officer kills a black person it isn't covered and commented upon continuously? Do you dispute that there ia a narrative advanced, even when the facts show otherwise (e.g. Michael Brown "hands up"), that cops - particuarly white ones - are targeting and murdering black men in the streets?

Aug 14, 2020, 10:42 AM

I disagree that the media are pushing a narrative that cops are targeting and trying to murder black men in the streets. I've yet to see one source where they suggest that this is an intentional, orchestrated effort. But I'll entertain examples.

Nor are all conservative Pubs responsible for Floyd’s murder

Aug 14, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Sorta like all cops are bad cause ]

This type of broad brush, illogical, inflammatory rhetoric is destructive to democracy _ and in that light anti-American.

Someone with a different political position is not evil or an enemy of America.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nor are all conservative Pubs responsible for Floyd’s murder

Aug 14, 2020, 9:21 AM

I feel like this line needs to be pinned to the top of the P&R page:

Someone with a different political position is not evil or an enemy of America.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:09 AM

I know where you are going with it, and I think the media does fuel the fire. You sure he isn't schizophrenic or with some nutty disorder though? Also, you can also pass a lot of blame on conservatives. You guys are how we got here in the first place.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:23 AM

It's almost a good argument to compare me blaming libs for this and suggesting all cops are bad since one killed George Floyd.

Here's the difference.

What the left is doing is TRANSFORMING the nation. Changing the culture of the country. Changing what kids learn and think. The MSM is a propaganda machine. People marching and chanting "kill cops." Wrap music saying this and worse. All this emanates from the left, and it is all vectored in ONE direction.

Logic tells you all cops are not bad because of one incident. And, it makes sense because we know there is not a public campaign teaching cops to kill unarmed black men.

And, logic might also tell you one incident like this does not point to a specific problem with the left. And, I agree maybe this is a random nut job and does not represent any particular group or line of thinking. I concede that.

However, the difference is this event falls into place with what the left has generated and supports. Right? The NC governor said "property is not important" as rioters were destroying private property in downtown Raleigh. Effectively, he gave permission to riot.

The whole national scene is now about people doing what they want (based on absolutely stupid rationale) and law and order being suspended. We know the one-off nut-jobs do not define a movement. But I assert that what we (people with common sense) used to call nut-jobs now make up a lot of the progressive, leftists movement.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

The problem with the media is that are acting like it is still 1965 and they are all paranoid overly PC. That said, there are still issues, but way overblown. You can't be critical or you will lose your job.

Yeah. Nope. You're still wrong.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks Liberals ]

In your OP, you blamed this death on all liberals in America. You didn't discern any one specific group. Just all liberals. That's millions of people, and since you're one of the people on this board who has labeled anyone who doesn't like Trump as a liberal, that means to YOU, the definition is just anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You also called for violent retribution against that group of liberals. There isn't a universe anywhere where that makes sense logically or has any leg to stand on.

When you take the actions of one terrible person and try to blame those actions on groups of people or entities or objects, it cheapens the discussion and people lose sight of what the actual truth is: A terrible person did something horrible, and he alone is responsible for his actions. Thus, he alone must be punished. That is how our justice system works. That's how it SHOULD work. ######, horrible justice systems long before America used to use the logic you are employing here.

When a bad person shoots up a school or a church, the bad person is to blame. Not guns. Not the NRA. Not conservatives. Not the GOP.

When a bad cop murders a man on camera, that bad cop is to blame. Not all cops.

When a POS walks across the street and murders a little kid, he is to blame. Not liberals. Not the media.

That is the way the world works. If you still don't think so, and you still want to blame millions of other people and wish violence upon them because of it, go ahead and pour a nice tall bourbon (even though it's 9:30 in the morning), watch the birds out your window, and self reflect.

I'll blame ALL liberal media for sure.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:46 AM

they have fanned the flames and hate and gen'd up rioting and looting.

you can deny that, but doesn't change the truth

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you actually think...

Aug 14, 2020, 9:55 AM

That this POS who killed the kid was watching the news and just suddenly said, "You know what? I'm gonna go cap a little white boy today. I wasn't going to, but MSNBC convinced me to do it by reporting on these riots."

You really think that's how it went down?

So when Dylann Roof shot up the church, did you blame every person who flies a Confederate flag or is a member of the NRA?

No? Because that's absurd?

Exactly.

Re: So you actually think...

Aug 14, 2020, 10:46 AM

I just have to ask, do you point out the absurdity of liberals blaming the NRA when some nut job shoots up a school?

If you have, I apologize.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've done it many times here.

Aug 14, 2020, 12:22 PM

I've always said the blame rests with the individual, not on groups with a message or a objects.

Did the police officers think

Aug 14, 2020, 12:21 PM [ in reply to So you actually think... ]

While drinking their morning coffee. “We should kill someone today”

I don't recall claiming that they did.

Aug 14, 2020, 12:23 PM

Have you missed the part where I'm not blaming all cops for what happened? And that's an absurd comparison since X is claiming the media made this guy do it. Are you trying to ask me if I think coffee made them do it?

You’d better call a zoom meeting

Aug 14, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Yeah. Nope. You're still wrong. ]

With your cohorts on the “police aren’t bad” message you’re putting out cause they are on a completely different page than you

Which cohorts are that?

Aug 14, 2020, 12:23 PM

That topic doesn't really come up much on my job.

Liberal policies had this guy back out on the street

Aug 14, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Yeah. Nope. You're still wrong. ]

What specific polices were those that had him out?

Aug 14, 2020, 2:17 PM

Only reference his cases. Thanks.

Policies*

Aug 14, 2020, 2:34 PM

Re: Policies*

Aug 14, 2020, 2:45 PM

Thanks. I have clumsy thumbs. If you'd like me to correct your grammar every time, let me know.

You haven't explained which "liberal" policies applied here.

Re: Policies*

Aug 14, 2020, 3:22 PM

Go back to the 60s.

Aug 14, 2020, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks Liberals ]

You’ll find your John Birch Society membership card was lost somewhere in that first pile of “America is broken, thanks Linerals” #######.

Re: Go back to the 60s.

Aug 14, 2020, 10:26 AM

Fat fingers ####, lol. “America is broken, thanks Liberals” dog excrement.

You got yourself a real Willie Horton ad right there.***

Aug 14, 2020, 10:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't REALLY believe what you've posted, right?

Aug 14, 2020, 10:34 AM

I understand there are some people that may actually think that way but don't think there can possibly be that many. Deep in your heart is this what you believe?

If so try to swim to Europe one time. Do society a favor.

No, the guy who pulled the trigger is totally responsible.

Aug 14, 2020, 11:53 AM

I'm not one to try and transfer blame, responsibility or accountability. I wouldn't do it for you, myself or anyone else. If you hold the gun and someone dies it's all on you.

That, 'The debil made me do it,' chit don't float.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic