Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry guys...had to point out some Coot talk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Sorry guys...had to point out some Coot talk

Oct 18, 2016, 6:35 AM

Im a regular viewer but dont post much on here. However...I spit my coffee out laughing when I read this on a Coot message board. (Yes I read them regularly in the mornings to put myself in a good mood from their humor)

Coot Talk-

You guys were supposed to be good. And you ain't - you are a chip shot away from losing to NC State at home. The pollsters know that you are Paper Tigers. That's why you continue to drop in the polls. Big hat, no cattle.

We have a lot of youth at the offensive skill positions and we are improving. We will be solid by the end of the year and we will not be an easy win for you, just like we were not last year.. You lose everybody kn offense. I would not trade places with you right now.

Hope everyone is has a good day.

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry guys...had to point out some Coot talk

Oct 18, 2016, 6:42 AM

That just proves that you can't hide stupid! Some people live in their own little world.

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2016, 6:44 AM

That's like saying I would prefer to have VD.

"continue to drop in the polls"...bwahahaha!

Oct 18, 2016, 6:45 AM

Yeah, we're in a real free-fall...all the way from number 2 to number...4. Our program is clearly running off the rails.

Oct 18, 2016, 6:53 AM

Shouldn't they actually beat somebody that counts prior to opening their beaks? They just lost big to a team that just lost to Vandy AT HOME. WOW - it can't get any worse than that. They are taking "stupid" to a new level.

Oct 18, 2016, 7:00 AM

This is coot logic, they beat ECU, ECU beat the woofies.....So that must mean in coot terms that they are equal or better. Coot logic! SMH

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2016, 7:10 AM

If you watched the ECU game with USUC, you'd know that ECU should have won by 30 points. USUC intercepted 3-4 passes in the endzone, and 1-2 fumbles inside the 5. ECU should be ashamed to have allowed USUC to escape with that "W". ECU was the better team by far that day. They only lost on the scoreboard.

Oct 18, 2016, 7:16 AM

Yeah I watched it. South Carolina had nothing to do with beating ECU. ECU beat it self 5 times over

hahaha

Oct 18, 2016, 6:56 AM

That's akin to them dating a girl who is a 2 and not wanting to date a 10. Lunacy

Re: hahaha

Oct 18, 2016, 7:30 AM

"The 2's do more stuff" ??

Oct 18, 2016, 7:34 AM

^^^Pics or it didn't happen.

:) JK - no pics please.

Oct 18, 2016, 7:38 AM [ in reply to hahaha ]

Because she may get ugly at 70,lol

Oct 18, 2016, 7:06 AM

I mean many of those clowns believe scar is a better University and better football program the Clemson. there's nothing you can do with that. It's the flat Earth Society

Yeah...we dropped to the highest position they have ever

Oct 18, 2016, 7:37 AM

achieved at the finish of a season. Yeah, I know they got to #2 at one point before losing to a 21 point underdog....Navy!

Re: Sorry ...some Coot talk

Oct 18, 2016, 7:50 AM

I Usually don't like/care for 'coot talk', but actually @mclaug3, your post brought three things to mind for me.

First, you have the right approach. Rather than grimace and chafe at their idiocy, it truly is best to just laugh at their annoying logic. After all, how best to infuriate them than to laugh at them?

Second, while (I believe) Clemson to be the superior overall academic institution (first and foremost), and while athletically we may not be totally dominant, we ARE superior in athletics, overall, as well. Enough so that coots have lived their entire life 'just behind us' in most athletic competition. So their angst and bitterness comes from their long suffering history of always being #2 in the state.

Lastly, however, I TRULY hope DW4 and Co play their absolute BEST game vs the coots come November 26th, and HCDS will allow them a free rein - keeping their foot on the throats so to speak - to the tune of Sixty Something (plus?) to 3, or 7 or 10...

...because happiness TRULY IS a miserable coot!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I think this last weekend proved we should not take...

Oct 18, 2016, 7:53 AM

anyone lightly and expect everyone's best shot. I would not laugh too hard. Keep turning the ball over and anyone can beat us. GO Tigers. Finish strong

Oct 18, 2016, 8:11 AM

Stupid is as stupid does. These guys are a$$ hats.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic