Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,586

Sammy last night

Nov 24, 2015, 8:14 AM

Very odd game and he hardly was even looked at by the qb. I don't think they targeted him one time through three quarters. When they started throwing his way, good things happenend just about everytime but that was late in the game.

Met a lady from buffalo about a month ago and was bragging about Clemson and of course Sammi. She said something and I cannot remember it now about Sammi posting negative remarks about the Bills' fan. He took it down immediately but the damage was done .. I am wondering if this is the reason as to why Sammi seems to be in the dog house .. Anyone knows what he said exactly on his post against the fans?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: Sammy last night

Nov 24, 2015, 8:27 AM

Sammy needs to get the hell out of Buffalo. They're wasting his talents..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THERE'S NO "i" IN SAMMY.***

Nov 24, 2015, 8:31 AM

ROH

I haven't heard about the fan thing, but...

Nov 24, 2015, 8:37 AM

He complained to the media about his QB and OC not targeting him enough a few weeks ago. It seemed like the kind of thing that needed to be said to the QB and OC - not to the media.

I will admit - they seemed to be going out of their way NOT to throw it to him last night. Taylor seldom even looked to Sammy's side of the field. He was drawing double-coverage a lot though...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven't heard about the fan thing, but...

Nov 24, 2015, 8:43 AM

Well, in at least two instances in the first half, Sammy was wide open on a crossing route and Tyrod Taylor just ignored him. There was no way Tyrod didn't see Sammy as he was right in front of him.

I like that Rex Ryan is a Clemson supporter but if things don't change quickly for Sammy, he needs to get out of Buffalo as they are wasting his talent just like they did with Spiller.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 8:41 AM

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/28/sammy-watkins-lashes-out-at-critics-in-since-deleted-instagram-post/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/sammy-watkins-injury-instagram-buffalo-bills

THanks -- that is what I heard from the lady***

Nov 24, 2015, 9:05 AM

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

He did not criticize the fans, he criticized ...

Nov 24, 2015, 8:44 AM

the organization for wasting him ...it was definitely out of character for sammy , which shows how bad it has gotten...but this is the pros , this is how he makes a living , ...their failure to use him will hurt his future in some way , i would think, since it would make him appear less valuable when his contract is up....so i can understand his concern, and am sure that most fans feel the same way deep down ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we did hear about the organization and I am talking about

Nov 24, 2015, 9:02 AM

The fans.

"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

If your organization's response to poor fan interaction

Nov 24, 2015, 8:52 AM

by your 4th-pick-overall WR is to shun him...as an organization, you get what you deserve.

I didn't watch the game but according to ESPN there were several incomplete passes that targeted Sammy. Not sure if they were off target, well defended or if he didn't make the play.

Geez...you'd think Rex would want to utilize all the Clemson talent he could. :)

null

Re: If your organization's response to poor fan interaction

Nov 24, 2015, 9:07 AM

Bad throws and double covered. Wide open a couple of times, didn't throw him the ball. 0 targets until 3rd qtr.

Re: If your organization's response to poor fan interaction

Nov 24, 2015, 9:23 AM

Horrible throws is more like it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please deer god it's Sammy not Sammi*****

Nov 24, 2015, 9:16 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 9:57 AM

Malcolm Butler has been shutting everyone down recently, and Taylor missed some throws. Sammy made a pretty sweet one-handed catch though. I agree, he is wasted in Buffalo with Rex

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,586
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic