»
Topic: TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD
Replies: 15   Last Post: Nov 5, 2018, 2:17 PM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:25 PM

WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and his wife Kathleen had a short message to tell their son Will after he scored his first touchdown of his career against Louis Read Update »

I told my buddy at half time that Dabos son

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:27 PM

Was going to score today. They were going to do everything they could to get him the ball.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I told my buddy at half time that Dabos son

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:39 PM

What a great opportunity to coach your sons plural at a great D1 school with an opportunity to coach 3 sons at same place! If everything is status quo, I bet Bama could offer Dabo $20m a year and he would rather stay at Clemson to coach his boys and have a great life!! He doesn't need anymore money than he has already made and you can see the joy in his and Kathleen's face! What a great time to be a Tiger Alum!

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:43 PM

Yep....Fun to watch!!

2020 purple level member

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:46 PM

Hes not a virgin anymore!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 5:55 PM

Kathleen is a fine looking lady. . I know, I know she's somebody daughter. We have a beautiful 1st lady of Clemson football.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 6:02 PM

I couldn't help but think of the obvious comparison.....

Clemson't future is nothing but bright orange sunshine (ok, late afternoon sunshine!)

Go Tigers...!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 7:17 PM

Nah, Dabo’s not going anywhere. Why would he? He doesn’t have anything to prove. His family wouldn’t let him go anywhere.

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 10:04 PM

Where did that come from

The Swinneys

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 7:23 PM

They're what every family should strive to be. I know if I ever have children, I'd like to be a Dabo-like figure. True parent goals.

We are so lucky as a fan base to have an incredible man and incredible woman raising these young tigers on campus and leading us. Good job Will Swinney! We are all proud of you just like your mom and dad. Definitely won't be your last touchdown.

Go Tigers!

Re: The Swinneys

Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 2:17 PM

Millions in $$$$ make that kind of family life easy when there's never a financial worry!!! It can cause your life to blow up in your face if you're not smart enough to manage that kind of money also. And I would bet the Swinney's are very smart money managers!!!

Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 10:40 PM

I couldn’t help but think that Will could be the Renfrow in waiting, not that he’s there yet, but look how far Hunter has come.

Re: Renfrow in waiting

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 11:04 PM

Except we have a Renfrow "in waiting" met Hunter's younger brother, Cole, who is a freshman this year at the Ladies Clinic, he was one of the ones 'helping " our section,Poor fella kept having to answer the question if he was related when everyone read his name tag,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2018, 11:40 PM

When I saw Will cross the goal line, I sprung out of my chair, completely unaware that I still had a beer in my hand. And this happened. LOL.

Posted: Nov 4, 2018, 8:40 AM

When I saw Will cross the goal line, I sprung out of my chair, completely unaware that I still had a beer in my hand. And this happened. LOL.

I see what you did there.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 2:09 PM

Dabo says that Momma Swinney is going to be happy tonight, and that he was glad of that, what was on Dabo's mind with that statement!!! ;) :)

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4020 people have read this post