»
Topic: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired
Replies: 150   Last Post: Aug 26, 2017 4:37 PM by: Silvanus
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 150  

Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[45]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:20 AM
 

This guy advocates violence on FB. I don't take a position on his politics, but any CU professor who advocates violence should be terminated immediately. This is NOT who we are.
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9626

Please email President Jim Clements on this issue. president@clemson.edu

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[8]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:22 AM
 

punch Nazis, where do I sign up?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:23 AM
 

I don't know, why don't you ask Bart, I'm sure he can help channel your anger issues.

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:24 AM
 

why do you like Nazis so much?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:24 AM
 

Where did I write that I liked national socialists?

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:30 AM
 

being judged for something you posted on the internet, what is that like?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:33 AM
 

You mean "something" like advocating violence? I wouldn't know, that takes a real internet tough guy.

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:36 AM
 

lighten up.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:45 AM
 

Man U are as stupid as u look on your little picture!


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:15 PM
 

stormfront.org===================> this way

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 4:34 PM
 

You must be a democrat or a flaming lefty, hmmm... to bad, sad for you.


the Nazis are the real victims in America after all***

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:17 PM
 




They're easy to find. They wave red flags

[8]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:55 AM
 

and call themselves AntiFa.

Have at it.

Send pigs.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:00 AM
 

i'm with you - we could punch the #### out of some nazi's and kkk members then head to kent st game. what time are you arriving in akron? i'll be there next thu night.

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:48 PM
 

Be careful, they might hit back.

2019 orange level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[5]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:28 AM
 

Kind of like Hillary Clinton and her pre- election "...deplorables" statement.
Didn't work so well.

2019 orange level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:38 AM
 

Seems like an accurate description of a vocal part of his base.

Correct, that didn't work,out well for her.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[8]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:35 AM
 

Soooooooooooo, I wonder how many receiving yards Ray Ray will have this year?


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:39 AM
 

I'm thinking 793 yds but a boatload more in return yds

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[13]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:43 AM
 

I put up with the clinton scandals, obama dragging our country down into the sewer but never referred to their supporters as anything but liberals and I have never used my job to try and influence others about my beliefs unless they ask. Then I was conservative in what shared with those who ask.

This is taking things to far especially I consider it inappropriate for a professor whose job it is to teach his subject material and not use his position to try and teach ones personal and political beliefs!

I did not pay for daughter to be taught an Anti- Trump liberal politically correct views, or the personal views of her professors. I paid for her to be taught the coarse material for ex. accounting and receive an education so she could get a good job. Not material for personal or political rallies!!!

Clemson professors should be given guidelines about sharing personal and political opinions.

Fire professor today!


Message was edited by: wueagle86®


2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

That coarse material sounds rough***

[5]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:45 AM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[8]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:56 AM
 

Ah if we could just return to those wonderful profitable, peaceful days of the Clintons. comparing the 'scandals' of Clinton to this clown in office is beyond ignorance. Just because you share the same political party as the president doesn't mean he is the answer to this country's problems.... because he certainly isn't.


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:02 AM
 

+1

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[4]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:10 PM
 

We don't know what he could be cause lug nut left wing liberals hate him so much, they won't let him govern without disagreeing with everything he does and says. Thug Clinton certainly was not the answer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 4:37 PM
 

AMEN! BART SIMPSON NEEDS TO GO DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED.


Take this to the basketball bored where it belongs

[7]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:45 AM
 

Seems like turnabout is fair play, though. Liberals want to kill free speech and then still hide behind it when they say something offensive? Kind of lame on their part.


Like Missouri Rep Maria Chappelle-Nadal who said...


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:54 AM
 

she hopes Trump is assassinated.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


And refused to apologize


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:14 AM
 

Juander if Secret Service will be blowing up her celly.


Isn't it interesting...

[20]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:46 AM
 

that these lib-tards who preach tolerance are inclusiveness and some of the most intolerant and hindered or suppressive people you'll ever meet.

Apparently tolerance and inclusiveness are one-way streets.




2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


Re: Isn't it interesting...

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:19 AM
 

tolerant of Racists and Nazis, can we add pedophiles to this list of people we need to be more inclusive towards?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


I assumed pedophiles were going to be the next group added

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:53 PM
 

to the LGBTQA group


I believe he was advocating violence toward Repub voters

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:56 PM
 

and conservatives as well. Wasn't that the point of the original poster? But hey, when you can demonize people with cheap shots...

military_donation.jpg

Re: Isn't it interesting...

[2]
Posted: Aug 24, 2017 12:39 PM
 

Dude quit spinning it the way you want. He's calling Trump and Trump voters Nazis and racist. Then he's advocating violence towards trump supporters.

2019 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Re: Isn't it interesting...


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:24 AM
 

to piggy back off of balms statements: lets add isis, kim hung lo, rapists, and cereal killers to the alt right base of support - which is small - no surprise there. i'm sure there are plenty of good people in isis and in the cereal killer genre that the alt right wood support

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


Re: Isn't it interesting...


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:44 AM
 

I am just in awe that people have set aside their principles in the name of free speech.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: Isn't it interesting...


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:49 AM
 

thank you twitter

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


no...ISIS is made up of radicalized Muslims, that would make


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:59 PM
 

them Democrats


Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:44 AM
 

xenophobes, misogynists, racists, anti-semites, religious bigots and people who are comfortable around those kinds of people.

Does that make you proud?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.

[7]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:49 AM
 

So are you a Trump supporter then?

You seem to love to spew a bunch of hatred and racism on the board.

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:00 PM
 

religious bigots, etc. I wear it like a badge of honor.

But, no, unlike you, I did not vote for Trump. Unlike you, I do not support him or his bigoted views. Unlike you, I do not defend him and his bigoted views. Unlike you, I do not defend his supporters who express these bigoted views.

Democrats don't welcome those kinds of people into our party.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[12]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:15 PM
 

Do you realize how stupid you look when you call someone whose married to a foreigner a xenophobe or how stupid you look when you call someone that hired a women to run his campaign a misogynist?

2019 student level member

he's been looking stupid on tigernet for many years

[9]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:22 PM
 

My guess is that he does not realize it. At least he admits that he is a bigot.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg


Re: he's been looking stupid on tigernet for many years


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:23 PM
 

I am just glad trump is unifying this country like he promised.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Re: he's been looking stupid on tigernet for many years


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 12:49 PM
 

Yeah what a bummer. Obama did a way better job of that am I right?


Message was edited by: Jcantrell86®


2019 student level membermilitary_donation.jpg

yeah he sure did***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:38 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

sham marriage, married to a gold digger who is coked out...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:38 PM
 

do you realize how stupid you look trying to argue that trump isn't sexist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: sham marriage, married to a gold digger who is coked out...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 2:25 PM
 

So anything that contradicts what you believe is a sham? That is so tolerant of you. Why would a so called sexist hire a woman to run his presidential campaign? After all, wouldn't a sexist believe that men would do a better job?

2019 student level member

Why should you...

[4]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:18 PM
 

when you're busy espousing your own bigoted views.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


Except KKK Grand Wizards like Robert Byrd

[4]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:25 PM
 

or the foundation of the KKK or (and the list is endless). Democrats are the definition of racism and bigotry. After all, Republicans had to found a party to take away Democrat's slaves.


Re: I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[5]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:02 PM
 

No you are bigoted against much more than that.

I have read your posts on this board.

"Democrats don't welcome those kinds of people into our party."

You might want to look into the history of the Democratic party. Right now you are just showing yourself to be as big of a ####### as I have always thought.

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


Re: I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:31 PM
 

Checking the history of the parties is an interesting pursuit but not very useful in proving modern points. Somewhere between Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt the parties switched identities.

Teddy was the last liberal Republican- trust buster, labor reformer and environmentalist- who said, "The Republican Party must stand for the rights of humanity or it must stand for special privilege."

The modern GOP has chosen special privilege and only succeeds in elections by building odd coalitions with more specialized interest groups like the religious right on reproductive rights and those pesky deplorables- As someone pointed out, it didn't help Clinton but she was not wrong.


The racist migrated from the Democratic Party to Dixiecrats


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:35 PM
 

and then into the Republican Party during the 50s and 60s as the Democratic Party began to push for civil rights.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: The racist migrated from the Democratic Party to Dixiecrats

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:23 PM
 

Do you even bother researching half the #### you spew, only two democrats made the switch to republican during that time, Strom Thurmond and Albert Watson. Ironically Strom also became more accepting to blacks while a republican. Also a larger percentage of republicans were in favor of the Civil Roghts Act of 1964 than democrats.

2019 student level member

the logical heirs of the Dixiecrats did migrate...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:40 PM
 

Strom Thurmond lover Joe Wilson is a Republican. You need to do your research. Because the Republican Party platform is the same as the Dixiecrats as of right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: the logical heirs of the Dixiecrats did migrate...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:42 PM
 

> Strom Thurmond lover Joe Wilson is a Republican. You
> need to do your research. Because the Republican
> Party platform is the same as the Dixiecrats as of
> right now.

I didn't realize GOP is pushing for segregation like the Dixiecrats. lol Don't worry about the facts, you have some racebaiting to do.


Re: the logical heirs of the Dixiecrats did migrate...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 2:23 PM
 

Actually I did do my research and a party switch rarely has happened, contrary to what the party whose members founded the KKK want the public to believe.

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/senators_changed_parties.htm

2019 student level member

He just hopes nobody knows the truth.***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 2:07 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: He just hopes nobody knows the truth.***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 2:17 PM
 

The leader of the white supremacist group Unite the Right in C'ville was a liberal who had voted for Obama and was a member of Occupy Wallstreet, and he had worked for CNN.


Re: The racist migrated from the Democratic Party to Dixiecrats

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:44 PM
 

Fiction sure is fun

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


Kind of like you changing screen names***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:41 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

What color is the grass in this universe you have created?***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:52 PM
 




Re: The racist migrated from the Democratic Party to Dixiecrats


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:55 PM
 

> and then into the Republican Party during the 50s and
> 60s as the Democratic Party began to push for civil
> rights.

That's not true. Strom Thurmond was the only Democrat/ Dixiecrat that switched to GOP and that was because of his views on national security and taxes. There was never a big switch, that is propaganda by your party.


How many dixiecrats migrated? Give me a number

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:59 PM
 

SERIOUSLY, someone so stupid should not be allowed to have internet access. Was JKF a democrat or a republican? If you say democrat, then it was his party that voted against the Civil Rights Act. Go google something and come back to me, internet hero.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

And promptly switched right back the the Democrat Party

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:02 PM
 

when it dissolved. Check the numbers...

military_donation.jpg

Re: I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:50 PM
 

>
> The modern GOP has chosen special privilege and only
> succeeds in elections by building odd coalitions with
> more specialized interest groups like the religious
> right on reproductive rights and those pesky
> deplorables- As someone pointed out, it didn't help
> Clinton but she was not wrong.

YOu don't have to be religious to oppose abortion. It has nothing to do with religion. Leftwingers like to hide behind euphemisms like 'reproductive rights' rather than state they are cool with abortion.

Pro-choice people, militant atheists, radical feminists, etc are 'special interests groups' as well. Democrats use identity politics like crazy.


shut up clemtiger117, you're the biggest dbag on net***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:39 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

You seem to make many assumptions about that anonymous


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:52 PM
 

t-net poster.

You also say democrats do not support.... LOL! They are the ones that cultivated the hate in America. Maybe you should introduce yourself to a history book, sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I am bigoted against racists, misogynists, xenophobes,

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:53 PM
 

> religious bigots, etc. I wear it like a badge of
> honor.
>
> But, no, unlike you, I did not vote for Trump.
> Unlike you, I do not support him or his bigoted
> d views. Unlike you, I do not defend him and his
> bigoted views. Unlike you, I do not defend his
> supporters who express these bigoted views.
>
> Democrats don't welcome those kinds of people into
> our party.

Here is a great example of a liberal racebaiting and making false accusations of racism and bigotry. He can't prove Trump is a racist or bigot but he will keep making the assertion.


Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:11 PM
 

I'm a President Trump supporter and the hate and racism are coming from left wing retards. That's too easy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

clemtiger117 classically projecting himself on other posters***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:35 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

His GRANDCHILDREN are Jewish...he is NOT an anti-semmite

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:17 PM
 

Do the math...How many anti-semmites let their Daughter marry a Jew?


Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:45 PM
 

> xenophobes, misogynists, racists, anti-semites,
> religious bigots and people who are comfortable
> around those kinds of people.
>
> Does that make you proud?

When this country had slavery and then segregation, Jim Crow, lynching, prevalent support for KKK, Democratic Party was the party pushing those racist policies. You guys love to try to hang your party's racist history on GOP.


Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:01 PM
 

Everything you just typed there is a complete lie.

2019 orange level member

Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:14 PM
 

> Everything you just typed there is a complete lie.

Meaning every label you put on Trump supporters.

2019 orange level member

Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:07 PM
 

> xenophobes, misogynists, racists, anti-semites,
> religious bigots and people who are comfortable
> around those kinds of people.
>
> Does that make you proud?

Most of the anti-semitism in this country is found on the left. Our relations with Israel were at an all time low under Obama. The GOP is very pro-Israel while Democrats tend to be pro-Palestians.

Leftwingers also think anybody against illegal immigration and/or wants to reduce legal immigration is a xenophobe. It is a smear. The truth is Democrats want poor immigrants to flood in because they are most likely to vote Democrat.


Re: Trump assembled an inclusive Coalition of Bigots.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:11 PM
 

Hillary and Obama both praised and eulogized Robert Byrd at his funeral. Byrd was an ultra liberal who was in the KKK when he was young, said numerous racist things as a Senator, and filibustered the Civil Rights ACt of 1964 along with Al Gore's father.

Bill Clinton's mentor in Arkansas was the segregationist WIlliam Fullbright. Clinton gave Fullbright the Presidential Medal of Freedom and called him a great visionary. lol


Maybe Fat Donnie will pay their legal bills too!***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:49 AM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

He's just following the lead of the DNC, CNN,

[22]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:57 AM
 

New York Times. Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for president. Every republican that runs for president is labeled a racist it's what the left has done for 50 plus years. It's easier to try and destroy someone than debate them on ideas. The far left doesn't allow for debate you either agree with them or get destroyed or shouted down. The far left doesn't care about the truth only their agenda.


LOL!***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 10:58 AM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

what in the name of poseidon's taint are you babbling about***

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:03 AM
 



2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


Re: He's just following the lead of the DNC, CNN,

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:04 AM
 

Absolutely correct!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg

The far left doesn't care about the truth only their agenda?

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:05 AM
 

Who knew "the far left" was a synonym for Gamecock fans.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


Not just Republicans, remember when Bill Bradley (NBA) ran

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:26 AM
 

for presiden? The insider Democrats called him a racist every day because he actually wanted to "drain the swamp," back then, and he was the least racist person running.

They know their supporters are mindless lemmings who will believe and parrot whatever "talking points" (or should I say "riot points" now) they deliver to the zombies.

I think they're going to find out they've finally jumped the shark this time, however.

And sadly it's going to cost them dearly.


No, he was a NY Democrat and Clinton campaign financier, up


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:15 PM
 

until LAST election


Funny, a guy named Chikenburger calling Clemson people Nazis

[6]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:09 AM
 

Maybe he should slither on down to Memorial Stadium
and let "Red" Dyess' ghost punch him in his #####.


Re: Funny, a guy named Chikenburger calling Clemson people Nazis

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:21 AM
 

actually his name is Knijnenburg, which I am assuming is both german and jewish.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


He is from the Netherlands.


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 12:43 PM
 

So, I guess he is a D0uche ... I mean, a Dutch.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton


I don't know why, but that post made me lol***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:40 AM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac


Good. We need a good laugh as we watch the

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:59 AM
 

whole ###### World go nutz.


Seems like Bart Knijnenburg needs a hug.***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:09 PM
 




aren't you guys always mad when the "Libs"

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:29 PM
 

Demand that someone gets fired for a political belief?


Also why is it in vogue now to defend the white supremacists?


Because the ########### is inciting violence. The very thing


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:32 PM
 

he says he is upset about, he apparently is ok with as long as a Republican gets hammered.

2019 white level member

Re: aren't you guys always mad when the "Libs"


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 12:32 PM
 

Are you serious? Calling people "scum" for their political beliefs is now a political belief?

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: aren't you guys always mad when the "Libs"

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:00 PM
 

Inciting Violence is more than a political belief..

Cmon TIP you are smarter than this.

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


The punch a Nazi thing is like a hashtag meme


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:04 PM
 

thing that's popular now. rarely does it ever mean using actual violence. If he had said to physically attack the republicans on campus then yes that would be inciting violence.

He sounds like a narrow-minded loser but I am just saying that there have been people before that have made ridiculous right-wing type of statements who people then demand to be fired for it and people on here have gotten mad about the firing demands


Re: The punch a Nazi thing is like a hashtag meme


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:05 PM
 

"rarely does it ever mean using actual violence."

Oh so because ANTIFA and other Far Left folks rarely actually carry out the threats it is okay to post them...

Thanks for clearing that up...

SMH liberal defense of down right hate speech is quite frankly scary. I gladly condemn this bull #### form the right but people like you and Chuck defend it all from the left.

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


Yeah Pard, why don't you walk up to me at the next Clemson


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 2:47 PM
 

game and say you're gonna knock my teeth out for being a white guy with white hair....we'll both just laugh and walk it off.....

2019 white level member

I mean are you planning to bring Nazi stuff to the next


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:01 PM
 

Clemson game. Cause that's what he's saying "Punch a Nazi" not "Punch a white guy"


Ok. So if another professor says to punch a Black Lives

[4]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:43 PM
 

Matter person, you are good with that? Do you want to keep ratcheting this up until we are at war with each other? Because that is what the left is doing in my opinion. They lost the election, and instead of using our system to elect leaders that will make the changes they want, they are doing everything they can to create anarchy. And, it is getting out of control.

2019 white level member

Evidently you're not familiar with the moving goalposts of

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:10 PM
 

what these nutjob leftists consider a Nazi. Clearly the good professor is already rolling that ball down the hill as he so eloquently castigates the average Republican and/or Trump voter.

military_donation.jpg

I know "you guys" have never been accused of being supreme

[3]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:03 PM
 

anything so let me spell it out for you as simple as I can.

Clemson Professor says all trump supporters and Republicans are racist.
It's time to "eradicate" all racists by "any means necessary and to "Burn the ############ Down."

It really doesn't take a genius or even a freshman course in logic to draw the obviously conclusion from those two statements.

So here's a question for you:

"Do you agree with his statements, or not?"


Re: I know "you guys" have never been accused of being supreme


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:08 PM
 

Trump famously said that he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and not lose any of his supporters. Ever since he said that he has nuking hitting Times Square with alarming regularity and not lost any support.

That hard-core 35-6% have painted themselves with the vile brush of everything he either professes or condones.


Re: I know "you guys" have never been accused of being supreme

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:24 PM
 

Don't tell me you think Trump meant that literally. If you do you're stupid.

2019 orange level member

Re: aren't you guys always mad when the "Libs"

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:03 PM
 

they really backed themselves into a corner with this one.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.


Thank God I am a moderate who can laugh at all of you..

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:16 PM
 

on the left and right. Right wingers always call left wingers "snowflakes" because they seem to get offended at everything someone on the right says that they disagree with. And they are RIGHT. But they seem not to notice that they are just as easily offended if someone on the left says something that they disagree with. As George Wallace said, "Ain't a dimes worth of difference!".


Re: Thank God I am a moderate who can laugh at all of you..


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:56 PM
 

You miss the point entirely. He's calling for violence. I don't care what side of the political spectrum you're on--that's unacceptable for a Clemson professor.

He's entitled to his free speech, but calls for violence are what is wrong with this country at the moment. He's bringing the wrong kind of attention to our university.

You can laugh all you want.

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09


Re: Thank God I am a moderate who can laugh at all of you..

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:39 PM
 

Being a moderate just means you have no balls

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

It might be because we laugh them off at all of you..


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 12:17 PM
 

trying to shove your agendas down our throats on BOTH sides, then complaining about the other guy trying to do it.


Re: It might be because we laugh them off at all of you..


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 6:40 PM
 

> trying to shove your agendas down our throats on BOTH
> sides, then complaining about the other guy trying to
> do it.

Moderates have agendas too. A lot of it is you want to virtue signal and act like you are superior simply because you are moderate, but being a moderate doesn't mean you are right on the issues. That is your smug premise.


No, being a moderate means that you can


Posted: Aug 25, 2017 8:46 AM
 

pull the good stuff from the right and left and throw away the bad stuff. It means you can be pro-gun, pro-death penalty, pro-choice, pro-tax reform, pro-welfare reform, pro-equality, pro-voter ID, against-Citizens United, against-subsidies to the wealthy, and against government waste. It means you are sick of partisan politics, gerry-mandered districts, and Congress's that do nothing but sit on their rears and collect paychecks. Yes we have an AGENDA! It is called, quit this partisan BS and get on with the business of running the country to benefit the citizens, not your political party. One word defines a moderate..COMPROMISE!


Re: No, being a moderate means that you can


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 12:28 PM
 

> pull the good stuff from the right and left and throw
> away the bad stuff. It means you can be pro-gun,
> pro-death penalty, pro-choice, pro-tax reform,
> pro-welfare reform, pro-equality, pro-voter ID,
> against-Citizens United, against-subsidies to the
> wealthy, and against government waste. It means you
> are sick of partisan politics, gerry-mandered
> districts, and Congress's that do nothing but sit on
> their rears and collect paychecks. Yes we have an
> AGENDA! It is called, quit this partisan BS and get
> on with the business of running the country to
> benefit the citizens, not your political party. One
> word defines a moderate..COMPROMISE!

You define moderate as the stances on issues that you hold. Being bipartisan is simply holding your views on issues. Other moderates think being anti-gun is moderata position.

You are a partisan and you don't want to compromise on your stances. What is the compromise on the gun issue for example. What is the compromise on abortion.

Anybody who is cool with abortion isn't a m oderate.


Re: No, being a moderate means that you can


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 12:39 PM
 

You talk about pro-equality but you don't seem to think unborn babies have equality if you are ok with them being aborted. I don't think aborting babies is good for the babies and 'good for the country' as you say. lol If you can't tolerate an innocent baby, I'm not sure how you can call yourself tolerant.


The funniest thing is that they thing the "sides"


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:52 PM
 

are any different at all. Doesn't really matter which color tie they wear, they don't give a #### about you or your family. Only their continued search for power.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

GO TIGERS!!


Re: Thank God I am a moderate who can laugh at all of you..

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:03 PM
 

> on the left and right. Right wingers always call left
> wingers "snowflakes" because they seem to get
> offended at everything someone on the right says that
> they disagree with. And they are RIGHT. But they seem
> not to notice that they are just as easily offended
> if someone on the left says something that they
> disagree with. As George Wallace said, "Ain't a dimes
> worth of difference!".

'Snowflake' doesn't mean the person is somebody who simply is offended by something. It means a person who wants to ban or censor the speech or actions of another person because they are offended by them. You don't see conservative college kids trying to get speech codes and safe spaces, etc on campus. That is all on the left.


Did I miss something?


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 12:21 PM
 

"Snowflake' doesn't mean the person is somebody who simply is offended by something. It means a person who wants to ban or censor the speech or actions of another person because they are offended by them....That is all on the left."
That odd! That sounds exactly like what the RIGHTWINGERS here want done to this guy for using his freedom of speech.


Re: Did I miss something?

[1]
Posted: Aug 24, 2017 6:45 PM
 

> "Snowflake' doesn't mean the person is somebody who
> simply is offended by something. It means a person
> who wants to ban or censor the speech or actions of
> another person because they are offended by
> them....That is all on the left."
> That odd! That sounds exactly like what the
> RIGHTWINGERS here want done to this guy for using his
> freedom of speech.

A company firing him for advocating violence is not suppressing his speech.

And, many liberals want to censor and ban speech by conservatives that isn't violent in nature.

Your 'both sides do it' is just your leftwing or 'moderate' way of trying to muddy the waters.


Re: Did I miss something?


Posted: Aug 24, 2017 6:47 PM
 

Who defines what set of stances on issues makes a person a moderate?


Don't have to "muddy the waters"!


Posted: Aug 25, 2017 8:34 AM
 

They are and have been ever since clowns on the right and left decided that they were the only ones who knew what was good for the country and threw away the art of "compromise and working together for the good of the country" for pushing their own agendas. This country was built by moderates who pulled the good from both sides in compromises and threw away the partisan bad stuff. It will be destroyed by zealots who can see nothing but their own view. Charlottesville proved that "doing violence" instead of talking about it is definitely not simply a left idea. If the man commits a violent act, by all means fire him, otherwise it is freedom of speech, the same freedom of speech that protects you wishing him fired on these pages. I see the left and right no different in their attempts at censorship and abhor it on both sides.


Re: Don't have to "muddy the waters"!


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 12:34 PM
 

> They are and have been ever since clowns on the right
> and left decided that they were the only ones who
> knew what was good for the country and threw away the
> art of "compromise and working together for the good
> of the country" for pushing their own agendas. This
> country was built by moderates who pulled the good
> from both sides in compromises and threw away the
> partisan bad stuff. It will be destroyed by zealots
> who can see nothing but their own view.
> Charlottesville proved that "doing violence" instead
> of talking about it is definitely not simply a left
> idea. If the man commits a violent act, by all means
> fire him, otherwise it is freedom of speech, the same
> freedom of speech that protects you wishing him fired
> on these pages. I see the left and right no different
> in their attempts at censorship and abhor it on both
> sides.

Anybody that doesn't have your specific stances on the issues is a 'clown' or a 'partisan'. Doing what is 'good for the country' is simply doing what you want. why do you think that you get to define what is good for the country for everybody? Who made you king? By your own logic, you are calling yourself a zealot.

Clemson is a business and generally businesses don't insult half of their customers. Freedom of speech doesn't mean there can't be any consequences. Being fired from his job isn't censoring him, he can still say the same thing.


moderate = low iq voter or right winger posing as a moderate***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:42 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 3:21 PM
 

That guy needs to be fired immediately.....no place for him at Clemson University teaching our young people.....he gotta go.......Go Tigers!!!!


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired

[7]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:08 PM
 

Face the facts folks Clemson like the old gray mare ain't what she used to be. Our entire education system for the most part has been taken over by far left radicals. Time was professors life's calling was to teach the facts and let the skull full of mush decide for himself. In today's environment professors are activists for every chuckle headed and anti American idea that comes down the pike so as they can get their grant money to promote these idiotic foolishness. Hopefully Trump can right the ship!!!!

2019 purple level member


that website post nothing but lies about Clemson..


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:40 PM
 

If you believe that site then you are anti Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: that website post nothing but lies about Clemson..

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:43 PM
 

So they made up the professors facebook page?

2019 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz


yes...yes they did


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:07 PM
 

;)


You guys have completely peed up the whole pool for the day!


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:49 PM
 

Get out!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:55 PM
 

I would have thought one of the requirements to be a college professor was to be able to display logical thinking. This guy is just looking for love from the left. I guess he figures they are the eventual winners the current Civil War. He doesn't have the spine to be a voice of reason and then let the chips fall where they may.

2019 orange level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:07 PM
 

Great behavior from someone who hOlds a lot of influence over young minds. I have an old friend who has become super liberal over the years, yet we have always gotten along. However he is teacher not far from CU, and was talking after Charlottesville about how he was going to discuss this with his class. Bottom line, we have now fallen put because he didn't like my view that his job, and his ONLY job is to teach the approved curriculum. Last I checked, that holds for university level as well. Yet best believe, guys like this clown, as well as the "Keep Dr. King Out of your mouth" guy spread their message to their students. Oh, and meanwhile, Parents paying them to do so... SMH.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:13 PM
 

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble

military_donation.jpg

Email sent

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:19 PM
 

This dude is a loose cannon. It is not up to me what, if any, disciplinary action they take, but the University needs to respond to his comments and make clear that they are his personal views and should not be assumed to be representative of the University as a whole.

2019 white level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:29 PM
 

It seems like Clemson is mentioned on Campus Reform and other college related political websites every week now for liberals gone wild news.


President Clements


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:47 PM
 

As an alum, I'm tired of hearing about agenda driven professors making the news. Repeat occurrences point to the reality that apparently Jim Clements lacks the leadership to keep this in check or either he endorses this type of behavior. Either way, he needs to be held responsible, and if he can't correct it, he needs to be fired too.


Re: President Clements

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:49 PM
 

Clements lead the ACC college presidents in the decision to move the ACC title game from Charlotte over the bathroom bill in NC.

Apparently he believes a city has the right to mandate to private businesses that t hey must allow males who identify as females to use female restrooms.


Re: President Clements


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 6:06 PM
 

And for the record, I've sent my email to President Clements and attached Board of Trustees Chairman, E Smyth McKissick, on it as well. There needs to be some accountability from the top for Clemson continuing to be in the news for agenda driven professors.
esmckiss@aol.com


This isn't news, this is from a white supremacist website..


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:44 PM
 

promoting lies about Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: This isn't news, this is from a white supremacist website..


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:52 PM
 

A website criticizing liberalism at universities isn't a white supremacy. You are are basically a parody of liberals accusing people of racism for no reason.


I agree with what he said about Nazis*****


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 5:52 PM
 



2019 white level member

I would be fine if Mr.Knijnenburg and Clemson parted ways.

[2]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 6:33 PM
 

I see no reason for a guy that angry and ignorant to be teaching at my alma mater. Heck, do you think anyone who wears something in support of Trump would get fair treatment in his classroom? 73.9% of Pickens county voted for Trump. I know those aren't students, but I'm sure there are plenty of students who support Trump.

I'm not asking for grandstanding. Just let him go. You'll be doing him a favor. No way a guy who thinks all Trump voters are racists is going to be happy in a county where 73.9% of the people voted for Trump.

null


Professors like him are a dime a dozen though.


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 6:39 PM
 

He just got carried away posting it online.

2019 white level member

That's fine. He's the only one that I saw like that.

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 6:53 PM
 

I would say anyone who openly displays that level of anger and ignorance should probably be shown the door. Imagine what he's holding back for if/when he gets tenured.

null


I am not passionate either way, but I have seen...


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 7:19 PM
 

professors talk in a similar way in person, especially when I took my summer school classes out west. I think there are a lot of them.

2019 white level member

To clear things up...Clemson University banned "Taco Night"

[4]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 6:50 PM
 

because a person who did not go to school there was afraid her aunt who is Mexican would be offended by the Tuesday night festivity, but will allow a professor to offend,slander, and or call for the assault of any and all who merely voted for Donald Trump.

If that is not the case, please enlighten me.

2019 white level member

Maybe you need to find a new team to pull for...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:45 PM
 

since you dislike Clemson so much.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Maybe you need to find a new team to pull for...


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:53 PM
 

> since you dislike Clemson so much.


Perhaps the leftwing professor should leave Clemson if he hates the south and Republicans so much. He's taking money from GOP people that he thinks are racist and Nazis.


Add me to the list that has emailed Clements***


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 7:09 PM
 



2019 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out


Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 23, 2017 7:25 PM
 

He's not even American.


Which means that he won't be carrying a gun related massacre***


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:46 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

You do realize that almost all of the mass shootings lately

[2]
Posted: Aug 26, 2017 2:20 PM
 

were done by liberals?

2019 white level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 4:01 PM
 

Unfortunately only the tip of the iceberg under this Clemson administration.

2019 student level member

Re: Professor Bart Knijnenburg at Clemson Should be Fired


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 4:20 PM
 

The professor thinks it is racist that Republicans think everybody is equal.

I am assuming his belief is that black people and other minorities are not equal with white people, so it is he that is really the racist.


just an ignorant Dutchman, what would you expect?


Posted: Aug 26, 2017 1:55 PM
 

Too much weed has prolly fried his brain.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif


Replies: 150  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
12789 people have read this post