Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 3,652

Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney

Apr 18, 2014, 5:19 PM

"We heard from our state members in SC about the Clemson football program and decided to look into it further."

Translation, a bunch of coots decided make an issue of our football program and called a religious watch dog group to intervene.

Now what I want to know, is there an advocacy group that looks into patterns of organized criminal activity and what is their number?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On some level, we all knew it was coots behind it

Apr 18, 2014, 5:22 PM

all along.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

nah, it's probably this douçhe:

Apr 18, 2014, 5:27 PM

http://ffrf.org/faq/state-church/item/13170-the-trouble-with-religion-101-teaching-secular-humanism-in-the-bible-belt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Secular humanism is a religion. How could they request

Apr 18, 2014, 6:00 PM

public schools to teach that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: nah, it's probably this douçhe:

Apr 21, 2014, 12:58 PM [ in reply to nah, it's probably this douçhe: ]

I think you were on to something. He has posted again, today.
http://www.thetigernews.com/news.php?aid=9368&sid=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo!***

Apr 21, 2014, 2:00 PM [ in reply to nah, it's probably this douçhe: ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney

Apr 18, 2014, 5:41 PM

Perhaps you are right and perhaps not,but, come November I would make sure this became bulletin board material if I was the coach.

DS will make this a BIG positive for
Clemson

ds

Korncoot and company started this garbage with Bowden***

Apr 18, 2014, 5:45 PM

Apr 18, 2014, 5:54 PM

don't think so... no coot wants Dabo fired and if anything I think this will help Clemson.

There are Jewish/Muslim students at clemson though

Of course it will help Clemson. And of course

Apr 18, 2014, 6:05 PM

Clemson hating coots are too brainwashed to think that through ahead of time. Why they coudnt get into Clemson. But thanks for your perspective.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course it will help Clemson. And of course

Apr 18, 2014, 6:27 PM

some of us got into both schools and chose USC, i know that's hard for people on this board to believe.

trust me, no coot wants Dabo gone, Clemson giving us a quality OOC win every year can only help us too

A graduate Gamecaulk..

Apr 18, 2014, 6:31 PM

When you gonna finish sealing my windows, Beak Boy?

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Of course it will help Clemson. And of course

Apr 18, 2014, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Of course it will help Clemson. And of course ]

Good lord mods take out the trash tired of this arrogant piece of #### trashing Clemson every chance he gets.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Noooo

Apr 18, 2014, 6:35 PM

Keep him here. I'd rather he cry to the mods and get me banned for his feeling being hurt...

-Dr. Tesla

All two of you. Of which you are not one.***

Apr 18, 2014, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Of course it will help Clemson. And of course ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe that 4-game losing streak

Apr 18, 2014, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney ]

has you back into that pre-2009 chicken psychosis.

You gotta be an idiot to not believe a chicken agnostic didn't stir this up.

-Nikoli

You'll be sounding like a garbage truck soon, Fool

Apr 18, 2014, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney ]

of a barnyard pimp. Keep polishing that 5th place ring and dusting the cobwebs from that Vandy-sized trophy case.

The World WILL right soon...

-Doc Tesla

THERE ARE JEWISH STUDENTS AT CLEMSON

Apr 21, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Very telling quote from the FFRF attourney ]

WHAT THE ####!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Advocacy group

Apr 18, 2014, 6:13 PM

" ... is there an advocacy group that looks into patterns of organized criminal activity and what is their number?"

Yes, it's called the FBI.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is truly something in them thar hills......

Apr 18, 2014, 10:46 PM

Ridiculous persecution complexes, unreasonable paranoia, conspiracy theories, and refusal to acknowledge that another point of view might actually have some legal and constitutional merit. Yep, 'bout sums it up for this week, doesn't it?

Re: There is truly something in them thar hills......

Apr 18, 2014, 10:59 PM

You seem bitter. Want to talk about it buddy?

Apr 18, 2014, 11:20 PM

Not bitter, just resigned to "the whole world likes to pick on Clemson unfairly and everybody is against us" mentality.

Apr 21, 2014, 12:06 PM

I don't think anyone is picking on Clemson specifically, I believe this group was looking to pull some crap like this from the start. Who had heard of FRFF prior to this? I sure hadn't. They went after a good program, one that has been top 25 for the past few years, just won a big game on a national stage (Ohio State) and our head coach happens to be an open Christian. I don't think the fact that it was Clemson had anything to do with it. I believe that if they were attacking Ole Miss or Texas for being "too christian" I would disagree with them as well.

Apr 21, 2014, 12:14 PM

I always thought Dabo was a little overboard about his Christian beliefs but I think most Gamecocks are Christians too. There would be no reason to do something this stupid. Hey did anyone check on the kid from North Carolina that broke the rock ? Just kidding so don't get in an uproar.

Or he's just making chit up for a lawsuit.***

Apr 21, 2014, 12:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, I just realized something

Apr 21, 2014, 1:14 PM

The Jesus that we've been talking about on TNet is the same Jesus from church....and now I know....

Replies: 25
| visibility 3,652
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic