Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We can try to spin the fact that Golson to FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

We can try to spin the fact that Golson to FSU

May 19, 2015, 5:29 PM

Is no big deal but, it is. This gives them an edge they wouldn't have had with Sean Maguire. They are now going to be perceived as the presumptive ACC CHAMP yet again! this day is a bad day for our Clemson Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't see it as a big deal - FSU's QB was going to be talented***

May 19, 2015, 5:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can try to spin the fact that Golson to FSU

May 19, 2015, 5:36 PM

I'm hoping it disrupts team chemistry

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's no Jameis

May 19, 2015, 5:42 PM

Because he's a coastal native and most likely doesn't consider crab legs and accused r@pe delicacies, but nevertheless I think he's an improvement over Maguire.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Positive perception is good for the ACC and for us...

May 19, 2015, 5:38 PM

We WANT to beat/lose to teams that are perceived as good.

It is no big deal. He wouldn't even start here***

May 19, 2015, 5:38 PM

May 19, 2015, 5:39 PM

Nah we will beat them. Golson is no Watson

Not only that, but anyone that manages to make the Tiger

May 19, 2015, 5:46 PM

radar gets owned. I've posted many examples before...Logan Thomas, Braxton Miller (they ever get Shuey's shoe back?), Major Harris all Heisman candidates which found our radar. What is going to make this Goldstein(?) kid beat us again?

Link?***

May 19, 2015, 5:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 19, 2015, 6:01 PM

I will not spin it. He is a great athlete. Reminds me a lot of Braxton Miller. The only difference is Braxton is faster and has a better arm. I will say this because I said it before, he will not be that much of an advantage. Going from what Notre Dame does to what FSU does is like going from eating apples to oranges. He will have a summer without the OC and Fall camp to learn the playbook. He may have gone to a National Championship with ND but his defense was pretty stout until they ran into a more physical team in Alabama. And a good defense takes him completely off kilter. If he plays full time, I would be surprised. I don't see how he gets the start over Maguire right now due to the short notice signing.

No spin, he lost the starting position @ ND

May 19, 2015, 6:11 PM

People need to stop acting like this is a Russell Wilson type situation. Wilson's HC didn't want him to play baseball,Golson's coach didn't want him as a stater.2 different situations, desperate move by FSU without Winston to save them. Jimbo without Winston will be like Chezik without Cam. They have talent, but their latest DC is in Stoops' or Pruitt's league.

They were already favored to win the division.

May 19, 2015, 6:13 PM

What's changed?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2015, 6:16 PM

Goldsin is the player that changes everything man. I mean dag gone. We couldn't catch a break. The d is inexperienced and it truly scares me. I gotta tell ya, this is bad. Go tigers!!!!!!

May 19, 2015, 6:24 PM

We will beat the Noles at home this fall. We will also beat ND and GT at home.
Our 2 road games at Louisville (Thurs night ) and at Miami are more comcerning to me , sinply because these are pretty good teams and will be giving us their best shot in stadiums none of our current players have ever played a college football game in .
Golson ? Meh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Looks like Clemsoncletus

May 19, 2015, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: We can try to spin the fact that Golson to FSU ]

Is the new Leadcock & myboyblue

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Looks like Clemsoncletus

May 19, 2015, 6:37 PM

THATS JUST A DANG INSULT MAN. I DIP SKOAL ORANGE. I BLEED ORANGE. I ONLY DRINK FANTA ORANGE. I'M A TIGER THROUGH AND THROUGH MAN.

May 19, 2015, 6:22 PM

I'll admit it.....I'm just feeling low today in general. I need to let all of the BS that the coot fans throw at our coach, our team and our University just roll off my back. I need to "lighten up" and know "Haters gonna Hate!" Hope you folks have a great night, I'm going to pour myself a nice glass of wine and fade into the night! God Bless all of you and God Bless the Tigers!!

May 19, 2015, 6:35 PM

The fact that they took a transfer like that shows they felt they didn't have anyone they trusted to play QB.

LOL back off the ledge man, we'll be ok.***

May 19, 2015, 6:36 PM

I say again, Golson had 22 TOs last year and got benched

May 19, 2015, 6:40 PM

most of the back end of the season.

He wouldn't have transferred if he was going to start at ND. It's a lateral move for FSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic