Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Line: USuC -7 to beat VANDY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Line: USuC -7 to beat VANDY

Aug 19, 2012, 11:22 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1284624-south-carolina-vs-vanderbilt-pick-against-the-spread

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly, I doubt they have much trouble with Vandy...

Aug 19, 2012, 12:00 PM

Their real tests will be against Georgia, LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas and us. Of those I think the greatest will be Georgia, LSU, Arkansas and us. Missouri might factor in, but I doubt it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing is for sure about Florida and Tenn:

Aug 19, 2012, 12:47 PM

they won't lack for talent. 3 of Florida's past 5 recruiting classes ranked in the Top 3. The other two were in the Top 12. Two of Tennesse's past 5 classes were Top 10. Two others were ranked 13 and 17.

no flame

Aug 19, 2012, 12:03 PM

But USC is not concerned with Clemson right now. They are concerned most with LSU, UGA, and Arkansas bc they are in conference and will ultimately decide how far they go. Morale is high for them when it comes to Clemson bc of the resulta of the past few years.

Agreed, but as the game nears, their motivation for a

Aug 19, 2012, 12:07 PM

four-peat will be strong. Ours will be to stop such, and hence, why I think the game will be important for both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no flame but

Aug 19, 2012, 1:14 PM [ in reply to no flame ]

All their fans are still completely obsessed with Clemson. Hopefully their team isn't.

Bleacher report is garbage***

Aug 19, 2012, 12:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bleacher report is garbage***

Aug 19, 2012, 12:48 PM

I agree but bleacherreport did not come up with the line, they were just reporting the line

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Line: USuC -7 to beat VANDY

Aug 19, 2012, 12:31 PM

That guy said this is the most talented team that Spurrier has had. I am not sure even gamecock fans would agree with that. Last year was more talented than this one. I don't see a bucnh of first round draft picks on this team. Clowney is an obvious one, as is Lattimore if healthy. This team simply is not as talented as last year's.

He lost credibility when he said hostile atmosphere

Aug 19, 2012, 12:35 PM

Vanderbilt can get as hostile as Duke. Probably more usc people than vandy at the game.

But

Aug 19, 2012, 12:53 PM

Bunch of coots think they are going to walk over Vandy, which they might and they should, but if history has showed anything USuC does not play Vany well nor have they had a very good season opener

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic