»
Topic: Just how insane those fact checkers are
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 20, 2020, 9:51 AM by: spooneye®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Just how insane those fact checkers are

Posted: Oct 20, 2020, 7:55 AM

Dude post a pic of masks he got with warning, by company, saying does provide ANY protection from covid-19.

Fact checkers says its false cause n95 masks are effective against covid 19. Which this mask is not.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/may/21/facebook-posts/disposable-homemade-masks-are-effective-stopping-a/#sources

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg

Re: Just how insane those fact checkers are

Posted: Oct 20, 2020, 8:20 AM

Fact checkers = political hacks

A little misleading

Posted: Oct 20, 2020, 8:28 AM

they are just protecting themselves from litigation.

It is REALLY expensive to do the testing and then insurance liabilities make it almost impossible to say that you protect against anything. Even to say "anti-microbial" takes rigorous testing and insurance, legal oversight.

I know this first hand. To say that you protect against anything is almost impossible outside of medical equipment.

2020 orange level member

I don't know if I'd call it "fact-checking"

[2]
Posted: Oct 20, 2020, 9:48 AM

But I do believe using that to discredit the wearing of masks during this pandemic is misapplication of the warning.

I feel like for some reason people are just not getting this. My mask does not protect me that much. It protects you a lot. Your mask does not help you that much. But it helps me a lot. I wear one, not because I don't want to get the virus, but because I don't want my friends to get the virus.

Re: Just how insane those fact checkers are

[2]
Posted: Oct 20, 2020, 9:51 AM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

Replies: 4  
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
134 people have read this post