»
Topic: The Clemson University men's varsity football team is the
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jul 14, 2020 4:02 PM by: GWPTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

The Clemson University men's varsity football team is the

emoji_events [14]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:34 AM

best team in the country this year, and it's not even close.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Gotta get through August....

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:47 AM

We know the chickens always have the best team EVER that month.

2020 white level member

Re: The Clemson University men's varsity football team is the

[2]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 10:50 AM

Who would you have as the 2nd best team from what you have seen so far?

2020 white level member

Doesn't matter because it's not even close***

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:34 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Doesn't matter because it's not even close***

[1]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:59 PM

Probably USF.

2020 white level member

Thanks for the update

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:07 AM

coot

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Do you have an opinion on the junior varsity squad

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 11:59 AM

and the club team?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

No***

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:34 PM

The second best

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:49 PM

team is.... oh wait, no games have been played. I’ll get back to you.

is the first loser***

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:57 PM

Re: is the first loser***

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 1:25 PM

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I don't think we will lose a game this year.

[3]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 12:52 PM

I'm very confident about it, actually.

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: I don't think we will lose a game this year.

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 1:06 PM

Yeah to be perfectly honest I don’t think Clemson loses this year. The gap in the ACC is still too wide. It might get more interesting in another year or two but not yet.

My post was tongue-in-cheek because I don't think

[2]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 1:13 PM

we will have a season this year.

But I agree that if we do, we will still be undefeated. :)

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

It will take longer than another year or two

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 1:44 PM

It took a lot longer than that for Clemson to build that gap and it will take a lot longer than that for another team to close it. Mack Brown has UNC at #3 in the 247 team rankings, but only 3 out of his 17 commits are from out of state, and all 3 of those are from bordering states (SC, VA and TN). I'm not saying he can't sustain success by recruiting in-state, but he will need to progress out of state before they can close the gap with Clemson. And that will likely take longer than a year or two.

Re: It will take longer than another year or two

[1]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 1:59 PM

I agree with you. When I say it will be more interesting in a year or two I think some teams will be more competitive. I don’t think the gap will be closed but less wide for certain.

Re: The Clemson University men's varsity football team is the

[2]
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 2:58 PM

Insightful poast is very insightful.

I stand by every word of it***

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 4:02 PM

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: The Citadel
FOR SALE: 4 tickets 50 yard line Section O! $60 each with immediate transfer! Text 864-380-1036

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1530 people have read this post