Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll add more to this-and this is frustrating--it used to be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,718

I'll add more to this-and this is frustrating--it used to be

Aug 15, 2012, 1:00 PM

Clemson brought more fans than almost anybody to games. We didn't care about the tailgate or where we sat--just so we were there to pull the Tigers to victory. Simple. Nothing else.

Here we are with Auburn and an opportunity to start the season big-we need our fans to be there and be loud and proud.

Why have we not sold these tickets out-no matter where they are in the Dome? Have we become such weaklings that where we sit matters?

URGGHHHHHH . ..

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ROY IS RIGHT! GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GO TO

Aug 15, 2012, 1:08 PM

Cant find a room near the stadium. What in the world were they thinking having nc state vs tenn the same weekend. Plus i hate atl and will not ride the marti after a game ever again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll add more to this-and this is frustrating--it used to be

Aug 15, 2012, 1:09 PM

My couch > trip to Craplanta for bad seats.

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

I just don't buy tickets from Clemson's ticket office...

Aug 15, 2012, 1:12 PM

I buy them through individuals on Tiger Tickets and elsewhere so I can pick my seats. I would be interested in donating to IPTAY and getting season tickets in the future, but I'm just out of college right now and can't afford to donate as much as I would need to to get the kind of seats that would make it worth it.

When's the last time you checked on how much

Aug 15, 2012, 1:16 PM

it cost your average family of 4 to attend a game?? Just tickets..

Now let's factor in that it is in Atlanta. Gas, hotel room, money to eat, etc.. Starts to add up pretty quick..

I would love NOTHING MORE than to be there on Sept 1 cheering my @ss off in person, but I have to think about diapers and daycare.

C'mon!!! Kids can go without food for days!!

Aug 15, 2012, 1:19 PM

What's more important than watching a game!? Kids...eh, they can poop on the floor.

:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C'mon!!! Kids can go without food for days!!

Aug 15, 2012, 1:28 PM

All they eat is chicken nuggets...heck...there will ne Chick Fil A everywhere...come on people!

And then there are the kids, too !!!

Aug 15, 2012, 1:23 PM [ in reply to When's the last time you checked on how much ]

I keed, I keed !!!! : )

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

No you're right Rocky, I prob could use a good

Aug 15, 2012, 1:28 PM

diaper after the back surgery I'm supposed to have next week. Can't imagine those trips are going to be too fun....

Are you telling me people in Alabama who pull for Auburn

Aug 15, 2012, 1:37 PM [ in reply to When's the last time you checked on how much ]

don't have the same problems and they sell their alotment like that? Hmm . . .

Aug 15, 2012, 1:33 PM

OK,

2011 I went to Miami for Orange bowl
2010 I flew to Boston to watch a bad BC team beat us
2009 went to Cootumbia to watch us get beat
2008 Ga dome got thumped by Alabama

2012 I'm staying home for anything not in death valley.
Maybe it's me. I'll stay home to take one for the team.

Go tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2012, 1:33 PM

I think the state of the economy has a lot to do with it, the cost of going to a game in Atlanta is substantial when alot of SC families are living off of a couple hundred a week in unemployment benefits.

Aug 15, 2012, 1:41 PM

I went to the GT and NCST games last year. Add in the Orange Bowl, and don't be too surprised as to why road games not at Duke aren't high on my list of things to do this season.

Oh, I'm also getting married, so there goes all my disposable income. But had we won one of the two road games I went to last season (and not lost in terrible fashion) I'd probably still take the time for a trip.

Well, there was Charlotte and also the trip to Blacksburg.***

Aug 15, 2012, 1:42 PM

Aug 15, 2012, 1:57 PM

I'm personally not going to spend 4+ hours in the car, $50-100 to board the dog, and more $ on a hotel to sit in the upper deck and be ripped off on food/drinks.

It's not the seats themselves that I mind, its the broader economics that go into going to a game these days.

That being said, I do attend multiple games every year. I make sure to get good seats, and I just don't go to every single game like I used to.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,718
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic