Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More insight into Trump's personality that his supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 699

More insight into Trump's personality that his supporters

Jul 9, 2018, 12:51 PM

will undoubtedly defend or ignore.

"Donald Trump’s personal driver for more than 25 years says the billionaire real estate developer didn’t pay him overtime and raised his salary only twice in 15 years, clawing back the second raise by cutting off his health benefits.

"...The driver’s allegations echo those of other Trump employees or contractors who have sued the president or his businesses over the years claiming he has underpaid them or failed to honor promises to compensate them for their work. They have included mortgage brokers, landscapers and electricians who say they were stiffed on commissions or fees."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-09/trump-s-personal-driver-for-25-years-sues-for-unpaid-overtime

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indictment is imminent***

Jul 9, 2018, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just spewed some tea on my computer...***

Jul 9, 2018, 1:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't Manafort coming up on a month in jail?***

Jul 9, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Indictment is imminent*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now now

Jul 9, 2018, 1:34 PM

we all know that has ZERO to do with Trump. Much less Russian Collusion.

But carry on.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, he was just an unregistered foreign agent who'd

Jul 9, 2018, 1:38 PM

worked for a pro-Russian Ukrainian political party, who then became the campaign manager for Trump.

Nothing to do with Russia...

ok, if true

Jul 9, 2018, 1:40 PM

why is he not indicted on whatever crime that is?

Put on your Thinking Cap and see if you can figure

Jul 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

it out on your own. Maybe even Google it, if you have to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i want to hear it from the lunatic fringe***

Jul 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

Don't you know your own mind?***

Jul 9, 2018, 1:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's actually exactly what he's being charged for.

Jul 9, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to ok, if true ]

And money laundering.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Weird, it says Ukraine

Jul 9, 2018, 1:48 PM

and his crime is money laundering, not anything to do with Russian collusion. and he started this in 2005?

lol, lunatic fringe.

Again, nice try. but keep on with the funny math of 1+1=4

You really aren't very bright, are you?

Jul 9, 2018, 1:50 PM

3. In furtherance of the scheme, MANAFORT and GATES concealed from the United States
their work as agents of, and millions of dollars in payments from, Ukraine and its political parties
and leaders. Because MANAFORT and GATES, among other things, directed a campaign to
lobby United States officials on behalf of the Government of Ukraine, the President of Ukraine,
and Ukrainian political parties, they were required by law to report to the United States their work
and fees. MANAFORT and GATES did not do so. Instead, when the Department of Justice sent
inquiries to MANAFORT and GATES in 2016 about their activities, MANAFORT and GATES
responded with a series of false and misleading statements.

again funny math

Jul 9, 2018, 1:54 PM

they use the words, foreign agent, which leads you to believe they were some undercover secretive russian spy.

So they were lobbyists for ukraine? wow! And again, 2005!!!! Trump has been planning this russian collusion thingy a long time!

Yeah, not very bright. Good talk.***

Jul 9, 2018, 1:57 PM

Re: again funny math

Jul 9, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to again funny math ]

Lets go ahead and agree that you didnt know that the Party of Regents, for which Manafort lobbied was installed and supported by the Kremlin. Or that Manafort also got paid by Russian Oligarch Oleg Derispatka for his work there.

In the final analysis, we don't know what we don't know. We'll find out soon enough.

so lets assume he was doing something shady with Russia

Jul 9, 2018, 2:08 PM

over the past 10 yrs. So b/c Trump hires this dude, for what, 4 months, this proves what against Trump again?

or are we back to the shady math?
Or is this just "hope" for you all.

Face it, the best you can hope for is catching Trump in something like shady business dealings decades ago. Being in NY as a developer, I'm surprised he hasn't been caught up in mafia related stuff yet.

Re: so lets assume he was doing something shady with Russia

Jul 9, 2018, 3:25 PM

xtiger said:

over the past 10 yrs. So b/c Trump hires this dude, for what, 4 months, this proves what against Trump again?

or are we back to the shady math?
Or is this just "hope" for you all.

Face it, the best you can hope for is catching Trump in something like shady business dealings decades ago. Being in NY as a developer, I'm surprised he hasn't been caught up in mafia related stuff yet.

You are right, Trump hiring Manafort doesn't prove that Trump did anything wrong.

I agree with that. It's entirely possible that some over-eager campaign people made some bad decisions that Trump had no idea of. All of that is possible.

But we won't know until we know. Calling it a witch hunt and dismissing the investigation out of hand isn't accurate either. He's innocent until proven guilty. But that doesn't mean the investigation itself is a witch hunt or uncalled for.

We'll know when we know.

at this pt, its pretty safe to call it a witch hunt

Jul 9, 2018, 3:50 PM

We have have over 2 years of investigations, spying by the FBI and nothing. If the FBI had the goods, after all that spying, they would've had him in jail.

Mueller is just trying to bankrupt as many people as he can to get them to basically lie for him. You ruin people's live's, they'll do anything for you. But oddly enough, nothing yet. And we know how they leak. If there were goods, we'd know about it by now.

He'll come up with some corny obstruction charge which wont' fly, but it'll get you libs all orgasmy for about a week. and then nothing.

but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

You're basically off base on 80-90% of your points there.

Jul 9, 2018, 3:53 PM

I think this means your decoder ring from Hannity is in the mail.

this is your Benghazi. good luck***

Jul 9, 2018, 3:54 PM

I must have missed all those guilty pleas in the Benghazi

Jul 9, 2018, 3:58 PM

investigation. I really should quit huffing paint.

Re: I must have missed all those guilty pleas in the Benghazi

Jul 9, 2018, 4:02 PM

robertn said:

investigation. I really should quit huffing paint.

You really should, your chin and lips are turning silver.

Re: this is your Benghazi. good luck***

Jul 9, 2018, 3:59 PM [ in reply to this is your Benghazi. good luck*** ]

You mean the Behghazi investigation that lasted for 2 1/2 years and yielded zero indictments and zero convictions?

Why would you be ok with that witch hunt?

are you admitting Benghazi was a witch hunt?***

Jul 9, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to this is your Benghazi. good luck*** ]

Re: at this pt, its pretty safe to call it a witch hunt

Jul 9, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to at this pt, its pretty safe to call it a witch hunt ]

xtiger said:

We have have over 2 years of investigations, spying by the FBI and nothing. If the FBI had the goods, after all that spying, they would've had him in jail.

Mueller is just trying to bankrupt as many people as he can to get them to basically lie for him. You ruin people's live's, they'll do anything for you. But oddly enough, nothing yet. And we know how they leak. If there were goods, we'd know about it by now.

He'll come up with some corny obstruction charge which wont' fly, but it'll get you libs all orgasmy for about a week. and then nothing.

but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Your hatred of "libs" effectively blinds you. The investigation hasn't lasted 2 years. So far it's resulted in 21 indictments including 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian companies. If that's all it accomplishes then it's a successful investigation.

You guys keep seeing this thing as an investigation of Trump. You forget that the Special Councils primary function is to investigate Russian influence on the Presidential Campaign. That involves both campaigns.

You insist that since Trump hasn't been indicted...then it's all for nothing. Or are you going to believe that the Russians didn't meddle?

Further, there has been no leaks from the Special Councils office. The big FBI leak was Andrew McCabe who leaked that the Clinton Foundation was under FBI investigation, that helped Trump it sure didn't help Clinton.

It seems with the tribalism effect, facts just don't matter much anymore.

13 russian nationals, lol

Jul 9, 2018, 4:05 PM

the one that wants to go to trial, and they are trying to block it, lol.

And yes, its been 2 yrs. I'm talking about the supposed FBI investigation as well. They admitted they started investigating it in June 2016, if I'm not mistaken

The nerve, of that dagblasted FBI to ... investigate?***

Jul 9, 2018, 4:07 PM

Re: The nerve, of that dagblasted FBI to ... investigate?***

Jul 9, 2018, 4:10 PM

bastiges!

(Ummm...if it were Hillary or Obummer....they'd be passing the plate and high 5ing.)

Re: 13 russian nationals, lol

Jul 9, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to 13 russian nationals, lol ]

Just go ahead and say it xtiger and save us all the trouble. You're going to sell whatever Trump and Hannity are selling no matter how sensational or arcane it may sound.

"Everyone's a liar except Trump and Fox News!"

More than 100 charges, 20 individuals, 5 convictions and

Jul 9, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to That's actually exactly what he's being charged for. ]

one jailed on witness tampering charges and awaiting trial.

THE most successful special counsel in our nation's history?

Re: ok, if true

Jul 9, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to ok, if true ]

xtiger said:

why is he not indicted on whatever crime that is?

Well, he's been indicted for Conspiracy against the United States. We have no idea what will come out at trial.

"18 U.S.C. § 371 provides that:

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor."2]

I don't think he'll go to trial....Manafort will flip.

Re: Indictment is imminent***

Jul 9, 2018, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Indictment is imminent*** ]

Indictments already served. 5 guilty pleas.

It took him 25 years to figure out Trump is a shyster?

Jul 9, 2018, 1:08 PM

That should take all of about 30 seconds to figure out.

If he worked for someone for that long and didn't like his

Jul 9, 2018, 1:10 PM

pay, whose fault is that?

Re: If he worked for someone for that long and didn't like his

Jul 9, 2018, 1:24 PM

"will undoubtedly defend or ignore."

I didn't really do either.

Jul 9, 2018, 2:46 PM

Your semi-hourly assaults of the guy are just ridiculous.

Re: If he worked for someone for that long and didn't like his

Jul 9, 2018, 1:28 PM [ in reply to If he worked for someone for that long and didn't like his ]

pay, whose fault is that?

Just because the driver for TheRump made a bad decision, day-after-day, to continue working for TheRump, that doesn't relieve TheRump from being a despicable, narcissistic, piece of carp. (And, if you think. TheRump gives a flying shag about anyone but himself, you need to wake-up and smell the coffee.) Rememher TheRump's quote about families losing their houses in W's recession of 2008/2009: "I like it because I can buy their property cheaper."
I hope that you don't lose your property in the coming TheRump's Depression. He might buy it for pennies on the dollar.

Re: More insight into Trump's personality that his supporters

Jul 9, 2018, 4:35 PM

lmfao. why oh why didnt he just seek other employment if the working conditions were so awful. you snowflakes are turning over every rock. what happens when you run out of rocks.

Re: More insight into Trump's personality that his supporters

Jul 9, 2018, 6:14 PM

Not turning a single rock. Just quoting what is being carried by every outlet in the country, except of course, Fox News.

Replies: 39
| visibility 699
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic