Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC vs. SEC Revenue Projections.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,269

ACC vs. SEC Revenue Projections.

Apr 18, 2014, 11:28 AM

Check out that ACC Basketball Tournament.

http://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2014/04/sec-vs-acc-revenue.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: ACC vs. SEC Revenue Projections.

Apr 18, 2014, 11:39 AM

Thanks for the interest in my blog! It wasn't easy getting these numbers. I did the best I could, and I think this is all correct, but there is always the possibility that one or more of my sources could be incorrect, so... if any of you have what you believe to be a more reliable number for any of these, PLEASE post it here. Thanks! - HM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC vs. SEC Revenue Projections.

Apr 18, 2014, 11:54 AM

Good job on the numbers. A while back when everyon was freaking out about the SEC I did some quick calculations and was guessing about 32M(ACC) and 36M(SEC) nice to see some data behind those. I think the B1G is still king by a little margin at 38-40M. Also the Big 12 does get a nice payout in the new structure with only 10 teams.

null

Nice work...thanks-the payout difference between individual

Apr 18, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs. SEC Revenue Projections. ]

members of each conference is not as much as I initially thought it'd be and wonder, given the millions involved, how significant the couple of million dollars difference is---although, certainly over a period of time, the difference adds up.

It also makes one a little impatient with some of the other ACC schools who are receiving their fair share of revenue but aren't contributing very much to the football side of things where improvement is definitely possible. Miami's re-entrance into bowl season can only help

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe we can surpass the SEC if ND is full member***

Apr 18, 2014, 12:17 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

If ND & UConn were added as full members ACC TV own east

Apr 18, 2014, 1:24 PM

Coast TV market and the 3rd Teir TV with women's BB, soccer, LaCross and even Baseball

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If ND & UConn were added as full members ACC TV own east

Apr 18, 2014, 2:19 PM

That's about the only way UConn ever gets into the ACC, IMO. They would add value to an ACC cable network. I'd take Notre Dame football any time, though.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,269
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic