Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,882

I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season

Feb 2, 2018, 11:59 AM

en route to the playoff. And I think it can be really successful.

The question will be how to mix it up without the defenses knowing what play is coming (Read option/screens with Bryant or Deep bombs with Lawrence).

Once we reach the playoff though, Lawrence will need to take charge IMO. Hope he develops through the year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not insulting KB but his option game isn't much.

Feb 2, 2018, 12:23 PM

TL will catch him sooner than later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not insulting KB but his option game isn't much.

Feb 2, 2018, 12:32 PM

Correct. Kelly is terrible at the read option because he doesn't actually read it. He has already decided pre snap where the ball is going in terms of handing it off or keeping it. Works against most teams but gets shut down against the faster teams we play

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fast teams like syracuse?***

Feb 2, 2018, 1:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Fast teams like syracuse?***

Feb 2, 2018, 6:53 PM

Like Alabama like auburn. You know when we scored 20 points combined in those games

Re: I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season

Feb 2, 2018, 4:33 PM

We will never run a 2 qb system, nor should we. I see us starting the season exactly like 2014. KB will be the starter and TL will have a few guaranteed series a game, just like CS and DW in 2014. Then TL will clearly show how much better he is and how much better our offense looks with a true passer, and he will take over the starting job by game 4. I just hope we haven’t lost a couple games by then like in 2014.

Feb 2, 2018, 6:47 PM

What about Johnson....the 5-star?

Feb 2, 2018, 11:15 PM

Well supermutt, it's like this. It could be Lawrence challenging KB, it could be Johnson challenging KB, or it could be another Georgia guy Bryce challenging KB. We all here are enamored with the high praise TL has received, but the other two are no slouches and could make noise this fall. Time will tell. We are blessed with an abundance of riches at the QB position.

Feb 3, 2018, 2:02 PM

This line of thinking would have made a better OP.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How’d it work out for Eason....the 5-Star?

Feb 3, 2018, 4:30 AM [ in reply to Re: I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season ]

How bout you worry about your own house dawg. We got ours covered and the best guy will play.

Feb 3, 2018, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season ]

Or chase Brice

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Love my Tigers but can't figure out how long HJ will hang in

Feb 3, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season ]

He was not given a shot at real P.T. in 2017 season and was not developed like UGA and Bama backups. Dabo must be giving him some hope. IMHO HJ will leave after spring semester on his way to a starting NFL QB job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Bryant and Lawrence share snaps through the season ]

What about Nick Eason.... the 5 Star?

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,882
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic