Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I plan to give a few Five Bombs today as our family gathers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,116

I plan to give a few Five Bombs today as our family gathers

Dec 24, 2018, 11:43 AM

for Christmas celebration. Yeah - I'm like that. They asked for it, and I will accommodate them. And no, they will not be allowed to change the conversation to Wimmenz BBall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I plan to give a few Five Bombs today as our family gathers

Dec 24, 2018, 12:12 PM

Get a Kentucky cap to where with your Clemson gear, and say that you are Celebrating the Clemson and Kentucky 5 straight wins over the gamecocks in FB the last 5 years, and that is a double 5 bomb!!! And if they do try to change to women's BB, tell them you don't have a clue of what they are talking about. Then say that you don't have any idea when Clemson women BB won or lost their last games, and being that they are so into women's BB, maybe they could catch you up on the Clemson women's team bc you don't know a thing about them or the game. But you do know college FB, and you know they haven't been very good the past 5 years bc us and Kentucky have beat them 5 years straight. I bet that most of them don't know about Kentucky beating them 5 straight!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 12:21 PM

And maybe a TAMU shirt for a triple FIVE BOMB. And UGA will join the FIVE BOMB group next year. I'm gonna need fingers AND toes.

Dec 24, 2018, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I plan to give a few Five Bombs today as our family gathers ]

Add a gift of TAMU and you have a threefold gift for your GC relatives! How generous of you to remind them. Just for good cheer ask how many conference titles they have in the last fifty years? What about national ones?

“Bless their little hearts!!” You mean Christmas grench!!

Go Tigers ??!!

Dec 24, 2018, 12:26 PM

They won't be talking wimmens b'ball. I think they are ranked 25th. Lowest in many years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 12:38 PM

Even if they do try to talk about basketball just hold up 3 fingers and explain that we have won the last 3 in the brand of college basketball that people actually watch. The only teams that focus on WBB first are teams that suck in other sports. At least UConn has Men's BBall to talk about and Notre Dame has football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 12:44 PM

As an example of your wanting to promote the Spirit of Christmas, I would suggest your act should be to compliment the accomplishments of their women's basketball program,. their equestrian program, their bass fishing program and their wish to fire their AD and coaches of all men's sports in hopes of rising from the pits of the SEC to the level of mediocrity, the position which has been their trademark for over 125 years.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,116
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic